Tfw I have never been to a party ornightclub or had female attention ever

>tfw I have never been to a party ornightclub or had female attention ever
>tfw I see pictures like picrelated and realise every single girl goes on the hunt for chad dick every friday and saturday and every day if they are at university
>tfw feels bad to be too ugly to get a gf or anything at all
>tfw eternally bitter
>tfw demoralised after seeing Staceys everywhere and knowing they all have 100 tinder matches with Chad
>tfw I will never have the extroversion and alpha personality to even be seen as human by Staceys
>tfw ugly face dooms me no matter what

Only 100? Try 1000s mate. Miles of dick

Haha ur a loser

Post your face and body. I can help I'm gay

So Veeky Forums, who’s the hottest one?
Girl on the left is trying to hard while girl on the middle’s outfit obscures her shape, I’m gonna go for the slut on the right

Find peace with that fact. Be envious, but also find solace within yourself. Within you is something great and you need to achieve whatever that might be. Thots are not the meaning of life.

Obviously the jewess on the right

Haha what are you doing here gay? Get out Gaylord
Haha what a fag
Fucking gays amirite?

Try hard in person, a plank of wood in bed. Right is right.

Right, but I'm more attracted to left

Middle is the most attractive. Looks like she has no tits but I prefer that.

I think your world view is a bit skewed m8

It's true. Literally 100.0% of girls over the age of 16 have been ruined by Chad. There are no women worth pursuing and the only solution is suicide. Preferably livestreamed. Don't forget to post the link ITT

This place really has turned into r9k
Getting pussy is so damn easy.

Left > Mid > Right
I prefer dark haired girls though

Their lives are devoid of meaning and ultimately shallow. Hanging around these people feels like you are on some type of anti-depressent medication. The online images are just memes being spread to make it seem like they are having a good time. I can guarantee you they are not.

go run through 7s in the phil or colombia, maybe date an 8 for a few weeks on vacation

it will change your perspective

Gays have their flaws (like straying from the path of the lord) but goddamn do they know fashion and looks. And they cook well too.
I WISH I had a gay friend so he could dress me like a man. Then I'd totally not fuck him, because that would be gay.

This

Difficult question

not fit related

The representation is much better than reality

Drunk one night stands are pretty awkward and not that satisfying outside of getting another notch on your bed, the best sex is in a relationship with someone you find sexy and are comfortable with

Fuck you. Start making some money if you want to fuck bitches.

They have easily 1000s of tinder matches
I have 150 matches and I'm barely above average and haven't been using it that long

There is a girl out there so ugly that she will swallow your seed if you treat her nice. The real problem is that you don't see 4/10 girls. They are invisible to you. Instantly written off as poor fucking / breeding material due to their bodies.
>the answer to your question is "how desperate are you really?"

Are you in shape? That is something you have control over. Then find a pretty but chubby chick and make her not chubby once dating.

Who gives a shit about women bro? Do you think George Washington the greatest man to ever live was concerned with the opinions of wenches?

Martha gave the bombest head this side of the Atlantic

Freed up his mind to pursue other things like revolution

Why those things are so important for you?
I will never understand Americans.

Excatly my friend. So find a good wife not some slut

I guarantee that the girls in OP's pic talk mad shit about eachother behind eachother's back

It is abit frustrating, the dating game is very frustrating for an average guy at the moment yet we’re still told literally everyday by the media how awful we are. Meanwhile are women are being told hypergamy is great, even though it’s starting to cause men to check out completely. I’ve been “chad” before but at some point during my last relationship, losing my job, Ill Health, dad dying all in the last year, I lost it. Now I’m looking at the scene and wondering if it’s even worth it. It’s not women’s fault, were telling them it’s ok to sleep around and embrace their natural privilege... but man I feel like men are just mostly just worker ants, just fodder, and it makes me sad

I know more than a few attractive girls that don't go clubbing often, or when they do they only go clubbing to go dancing, and don't sleep around? Have I just found a bunch of anomalies in the group or are you lot just insecure weirdos with skewed worldviews that go looking in the wrong places for girls that you actually want?

Change your mentality bro. Sure being a Chad is partly about being in great shape but the other part is your mentality. If you see some shit you want, go after it like it already belongs to you. Also don't be a pussy about little shit

Le Roastiepost

>looking in the wrong places for girls that you actually want
This has always confused me. Anons on here complaining about not finding their qt traditional virgin waifu on tinder, like how are you gonna go to the roast beef section of the store and not expect to find primarily roast beef

What's the point on lifting hard if I can't be a real chad?
Sure I can get a great body, but what about my autism?

Simply not fair.
Being gay is easier? At least men are loyal

>Being gay is easier? At least men are loyal
i smiled at this post
unfortunately that's not how it works m9, the gay world is EVEN WORSE
t. bi

> believing that girls go to the club to just "dance"

You're either a roastie or extremely naive. Clubbing is the modern equivalent of tribal dancing to attract a mate.

middle since her stance is awkward and most likely has autism like us
also no bitchy expression

>Being gay is easier? At least men are loyal
You've swallowed some jew memes, my guy. Homosexuals are way more likely to cheat

Another one. The worst part of the homo culture is the pedophilia, but those studies are so thoroughly suppressed that it's hard to find reliable info

What's even the point on living?

I've been through your shoes OP and I just find club girls to be disgusting. However after working out I've been cold approaching in the daytime with good success and been seeing multiple latina chicks that are bubbly and home bodies.

t. chink

Anyone else feel like a total loser hearing coworkers talking about clubbing?
I’ve never entered a club in my life. I don’t even know where to begin.

100%

Clubs are fuckin' gay m8

This. Ethnic girls aren't encouraged to take 100s of dicks from the moment they hit puberty. My sister is what you'd call a stacy in terms of looks but she's not a club girl and lives at home mostly (and knows how to cook) cause she was raised right.

You dumb motherfuckers. I’ve seen this same post with this same image at least twice in the past 2 weeks. It’s fucking bait stop giving this faggot attention. Sage

>the best sex is in a relationship with someone you find sexy and are comfortable with
Sounds like reddit to me
The best sex is the one with a fat slag that’ll let you do anything who you don’t text back then go home and hit the gym then play fortnite
Get your satisfaction then get back to improving yourself

After I came in a fat slag I would be hit with the hardest most mortified refractory period I would probably go home and hang myself

there is nothing like fucking the shit out of my hot gf while an orbiter is sending her his 5th "what are you up to" text

To spred the Gospel bruh

Middle

Left is second, middle is hot, right is hot too but has way too much makeup

>refractory period
That’s kind of the point
Get your nut in then go back to business.
Men don’t have time for relationships and other womanly none sense
Just fuck that slampig like a warrior riding into a village after a battle and pump that village girl up and leave

>there is nothing like fucking the shit out of my hot gf while an orbiter is sending her his 5th "what are you up to" text

>ywn experience this
Why even live?

left or middle... mmmm... left

I am unironically not attracted to any of the women in this photo

Are they underage? They look really young like 16 in make up at most

This user thinks he's alpha everyone. Hahaha hahaha

i think i find the middle the most attractive, but i want to fuck the one on the right the most.
does that mean i find the right the most attractive

>tfw slept with 50+ sorority girls during college

It's about as good as it sounds m8

That’s what I do at the massage place every Friday night

middle all day, imagine licking her asshole

why do you neckbeards treat women like pic related as fucking gods? I guarantee if you are a little above average all you have to do is fix your body language, and treat them like they are a guy friend and you'll have success

You need to be a top 10 % male to get girls like those. This includes winning the generic lottery

80 % of men get only 20 % of tinder matches. Even fat ugly women get sex whenever they want so what do you think is the life situation for those attractive girls?

I just want a girl, with a vagina.

>he unironically thinks hot girls have just 100 tinder matches

kek
srsly,an ugly girl will get a match on nearly everyone she swipes right on.
a hot girl is gonna be literally every right swipe = match

Keep assigning a percentage and having a defeatist attitude and you'll keep getting disappointed, all I'm saying is if that's the only reason that holds back above average dudes, or even just average dudes, then you're always going to lose. Fat ugly chicks of course are going to be more desperate so have unlimited options with ugly/desperate men.

Dude, i know it feels bad but this stuff it's not Veeky Forums related

would you settle for a feminine benis?

Kill left, marry middle, fuck right