Hey. I’m an user here from /r9k/

Hey. I’m an user here from /r9k/
I was hoping you guys would be able to tel me if I was fit. I can’t really figure out if I am.

THIS Thread needs a numb because I need an answer.

Nope, skelly

HOW can I make some gains?

You ever heard of bench press?

>nipple ring
I knew R9K was gay

You think r9k is gay. You spend your whole day looking at men’s bodies on an image board.
Bitches dig the nipple ring.

Yeah bitches like you

Why did I even come here I should of just stayed home where it’s day and not full of fags. /r9k/ is a safe place I should stay forever.

not even close, skelly or lanklet.
go to the gym and maybe one day you'll make it

One of my pals says it should be easy for my body type to get fit. Does this sound true? He is a plus sized guy that has lost like 40kg and is now pretty close to being fit. He said he wishes he could have my body type because it would be easier to get in shape.

ive been lifting for 2 months, and you still gave biggers arm then me

You just have to eat a lot.

You're probably a manlet.

What are you waiting for man? Start eating more and working out!

>One of my pals says it should be easy for my body type to get fit. Does this sound true?
no, he's full of shit
>He is a plus sized guy that has lost like 40kg
no, he's a fatass
>and is now pretty close to being fit.
no, he might be pretty close to not being a fatass though
>He said he wishes he could have my body type because it would be easier to get in shape.
he's full of shit

OP is a woman larping as a man to make r9k seem pathetic because a man BTFOed her somewhere.
Stupid idiots, taking this cunts bait.

>/r9k/
>getting bitches to begin with

nice meme

body types are a fucking meme and your friend has no idea what hes talking about. read the sticky and slow bulk to start. would suggest isos for chest plus a regular workout. also lose the nipple ring, its fucking stupid.

faggot

Nice nipple piercing fag lmfao

Skinny fat, solution is weight training with HIIT training or light cardio (not excessive mind you)