Height

Fuck yall talkin about height averages. Here in Ireland there's no fuckin shortage of dudes over six foot.

Pic related; tall boy.

>Irelands average height is 5'9"

so what, you've got a bunch of tall bois and a bunch of leprechauns running around?

isn't this that one movie where alexander skarsgard fucks a 15 year old

>conor mcgregor

>Tfw Scandinavian
>I'm 6'3 and barely feel like I'm taller than the average

This is bs lol. You’re tall

>Tfw 6'0 Canadian
>I tower over all chinks and pajeets but get absolutely mogged by africans and whites

>not a chink pajeet black or white
are you native

Not in scandiland, those guys are fucking freaks of nature breh. As a 5’9” amerigoblino, their doors are all larger its unsettling, i can only imagine what happens when they go to a place like thailand or india and have tiny everything

Argentinian

i feel very average at 6'3'' in murica

lol stfu

Saying it’s bs cause I lived in Helsinki and Rovaniemi. I’m 6’2 and was still tall. Yep, people are much taller there and I see taller dudes easily but I’d say I was still taller than 70-75% of the male population. 6’ is probably when you’re like the king of all manlets there. It’d be slightly above average, not tall. 6’3 is def still tall. It’s like our 6’0. Tall but not “haha ur tall tho user” tall.

I'm 6'2 and im pretty average here in the Netherlands. Im always surprised when im on fit how fucking tiny everyone on this board is.

goddamn you euros spew too much bs

lmao ok bro. I tower over everyone at 6’2 here

damn, 97.5 percentile.
mogged murica.
gonna walk into work tomorrow standing extra tall to make sure they remember im superior to them

holy fuck looking at a chart
average woman height in Indonesia is 4'10''
mens is 5'2''

This is stupid. It includes old man. We're talking about 18-35 here. I'd say half young men are 6'2+ and i'm in Belgium.

Are women included in these? lol

website link?

See 'above average' i said im pretty average so there you have it gnome

i remember going to a club in netherlands, literally everyone 6'+ - felt like a fuckin bridge troll in there.

6'4 here. Lived in nipland for 2 years. Regularly smacked my head.

So Italian.

what did u do in nipland :3
t. student who just got aid slashed and wont be going abroad next year

Taught English like the filthy gaijin I am. Fortunately I am/was actually doing a teaching degree so the decision was mostly experience/career driven as opposed to being a weeb who thinks he'll slay then solely hanging out with other white weebs

Netherlands nuff said

Do the japs like you for your height? Does it help you pull?