5 years lifting

>5 years lifting
>still DYEL, so not ready for a cut
>bulking makes me gain fat rapidly

The FUCK is the point guys? im so fucking over this shit, lifting for years on end, pathetic results, i cant stand this shit, its so fucking frustrating.

I am so tired of shitty results. I feel like I haven't even made any gains after the first year or so. I can't even go on a bulking phase now without gaining 5-10kg of fat within a few months with NO PROGRESS on lifts and NO muscle gains, ITS FUCKING DUMB, I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT.

haha you're probably fucking something up majorly. just hop on a cycle, it's your only chance desu

You're not trying hard enough.

I get 150g+ protein per day minimum
I eat 2000+ calories per day minimum

I train every body part 2-4 times a week (arms/delts/calves more often)

I dont know what the FUCK I DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am a disgusting FAT FUCKING SLOB NOW THANKS TO LIFTING AND EATING SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD ALL THE TIME FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

I think I need to cut down or something.

I am 5'7 90kg, should I just an hero?

shave ya pubes
ya nasty

If you're serious, post your height, weight, bodypic and full routine + diet
Or perhaps you're just shitposting?

How much cardio per week?

1.cut
2.lean bulk
3.train harder. do an actual program

i'm in a similar position. I focused mostly on strength training.. I can 1/2/3/4 easily. I think it might have to do with low T, but I have no idea. Doesn't really matter at this point, I just had shoulder surgery so any gains i did have are going to waste away.

Literally try fucking harder.

You have a decent amount of muscle youre just like 25-28% bf you fat fuck. CUT. If youre looking to look decent who cares about strength gains.

Great advice.

I ran sheiko and gzcl multiple times. When I did bulk my intensity was at max. I eventually exerted myself too much and just got injured. Effort isn't the issue.

What do you mean by cardio? Everyone here has a different idea of what that is. I dont do any kind of high intense cardio like running or sprinting, and jogging makes me joints hurt, so at best I will walk 30-60min/day. I dont think walking counts as cardio though.

I am not going to start fucking running either, I already have trouble with my body adding muscle, running would only make it harder. So I dont see how that would help. And I am not going to begin sprinting at 5'7 90kg, I dont want to snap my fucking knees.

I am considering dropping big compound lifts, and just do bro-split isolation training, and starve myself down to 70kg or so, and start over again.

You are a fat fuck. You arent going to look decent weighing 90 kg at 5'7 if you are a manlet unless you roid. Or have had perfect nutrition and routine for 10 years.

I'm not OP. I'm much leaner. 6'2 180
think my issue is just low t. i've been meaning to get my levels checked

Had the same problem.

First off, you're more than likely eating way more than you think you are. Is it safe for me to assume you don't meticulously count your calories?

Also how often do you do cardio? As someone who has an extremely slow metabolism, cardio was the deciding factor for leaning out for me even despite the low caloric intake while cutting.

What exactly is your training volume and average workout like? How many hard sets per week per muscle group do you do?

Also what kind of food do you usually eat? Many fast food items do not accurately list the calorie content of their items and most usually have 20% more calories than listed, in some cases up to 70% more. Fast food companies purposely advertise them lower because people feel less guilty buying them then.

You should also optimize your micronutrient intake as well. That means go do some research on all essential vitamins and nutrients and ensure proper supplementation consistently for at least a month.

Also ignore most of what you think you know about cutting.

1. Losing actual muscle tissue is very difficult even if you're lazy with your work ethic. Most of the "size loss" in a cut comes from the loss of water, so you end up looking flat. This comes back very quickly after you bump back up to a maintenance diet.

2. Cuts can make you look bigger and you can absolutely gain muscle while cutting. A lot of the illusion of "looking big" comes from muscular definition. I noticed on my cut that people started to say I looked significantly bigger despite being like 20-30lbs lighter.

3. Cardio if done correctly is both painless and has absolutely no effect on your muscle tissue or recovery. You should be aiming for a heartrate anywhere between 120-140bpm for roughly 30-40 minutes daily. You really don't need any more than that.

The picture you're looking at is quite literally the difference from a well executed cut. I did not get stronger during the cut and did not get noticeably more muscular but I look significantly more muscular because the actual muscle separation is visible now.

1) you're probably insulin resistant as fuck tubbinator
2) stop eating like shit
3) lose some weight and fix your IR and eat clean

Cut already you retard

And the last key point I'd like to stress, because it is something I believe is the most overlooked facet of sports science today is your mentality.

Your biggest hurdle in terms of achieving your goals is your shitty mentality. I too though I was low T for a long time, but when I changed the thoughts that occupied my mental space from discouraging shit to channeling energy into the goal itself it was a real game changer. My friend suffer from your exact psychological drawback. Ironically enough he listened to me over the course of last summer and made progress. However he reverted back to his old ways and inevitably succumbed to his mediocrity and old ways of being once more.

Here's a pic that displays 9 months of progress. The left is when I had reached my lightest weight of 212lbs and was at the peak of my "crash cut", and the right is a couple days ago sitting at about 220. I had been lifting for about 2 years in the left pic and had achieved a 3+ plate bench and 2 plate OHP prior to the cut. This is to showcase the differences that water weight can make. I am natty if you had to ask.

>I am natty if you had to ask

don't worry, nobody was about to mistake you for being on gear

Doesn't stop them from accusing me all the time though. I can understand why you can't relate to that feeling though, seeing as you're dyel and look like shit.

I'd like to ask you about your delts. Wat do

FUCKING
PRESSES
MOTHER
FUCKER

RAISES
DO
NOTHING!

If you get cut youll look bigger

Yepp, they get i impegment, ever ser Ronnie or Jay do ohp? Ohp sucks and fks ur shoulder

Top kek, you have low test or you are not lifting hard at all. This is very shit for five years

>5 years lifting

Funny. I OHP 225lbs and have never gotten a shoulder injury to date and have huge shoulders. You have none and do raises for days. Coincidence? Or maybe you're roiding like Ronnie and Jay and it doesn't even matter what you actually do for shoulders.

>Natty lifting
When will this meme end?

5 years of on/off lifting doesn't count as lifting for 5 years. Eat less, track macros, lift more, and fucking commit to something you unmotivated fatty

>5 years lifting

He's just fucking fat as shit. Pic related is what he could look like if he just wasn't carrying 40lbs of extra fat on his tiny 5'7 body. OP you should sitting around 155lbs at most.

This.

5’7 at 90kg is 198lbs.

You should never be more than 170lbs MAX at 5’7, absolute MAX. Literally minimum 30 pounds overweight. Needs to drop 35-45 pounds

what weight is good for 6’2?

190lbs

>5 YEARS of lifting

Goddamn man, this has to be trolling

You're doing ZERO cardio. If you're not getting your heart rate up around 130-140 you're not working hard enough when it comes to cardio.

5 years and you haven't worked this out? What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Don't listen to the "cardios a meme" fags all over this board, most guys here are in your shape, stupid, lazy, and don't know fuckall. Unless you're powerlifting for life then heavy bulking is a meme, ALL the good looking natty guys in my gym clean bulk and play sports. They never ever have much fat on them and put on muscle just fine.

So you can't run fast or well enough to do cardio, fair enough. Get on a STATIONARY BIKE and the ROWING MACHINE at least 3 times a week then you idiot. Interval training programs. You should have equal cardio days to weight days MINIMUM at this point. You're 20-25kgs overweight.

Forget the heavy weights (1-6 rep range bs) as well they're doing fuckall for you. Start doing 3x10-3x12 on all your main compound lifts at a lower weight, and you can do them all on the same day twice a week and save the other days die cardio. Work on endurance not strength for a year minimum and see what happens. And stop eating like a pig

please don't tell me that pic is you.

I look just like that and I do not lift. I can't even do 20 push ups. I was going to start going to the gym next week but if that is the result then why would I even bother.

Endurance training will make him lose the little muscle he has due to training adaptions in the body switching to endurance (shrinking muscle) over strength (enlarging muscle).

No it won't you stupid fucking clueless newbie, shut the fuck up.

It fucking does , go look at the studies.

Training adaptions made from lifting weights get blunted if you do cardio after it on the same day.

The body cannot make multiple adaptions at once.

This is where the "cardio kills gains" meme comes from.

Lol stop eating so much and try harder. You’re obviously not eating right. Pic related is me 4 months after being 20 pounds overweight. It’s not that hard just don’t eat like shit

yo mike whats up

Your nipples look like giant blackheads.

La creatura..

says the guy who obviously never played sports at a decent level, ever.

The gym is full of natty guys who train a lot of weights and a lot of cardio concurrently. You're just lazy and have shit programs evidently

I am Slav Polish Russian Norwegian amerimutt so yes. I also have bad impingement in my left shoulder what do?

i believed that for years

turns out i have low test due to a brain turmor

True, he has a decent amount of muscle, he just needs to cut more.

>tfw only 20 pounds below this
anyone have verified pictures of someone who's 6'2 and 190lbs bf%

>5'7

Literally try harder

have you're lifts gotten any better? whats you're weight before and after look like?

This. I'm 6'0 and I'm sitting around 195, and I'm definitely a little chubby. If you're as heavy as I am at 5'7, you need to cut fucking hard.

Stop claiming to lift.... You don't represent the culture. Take sometime off and educate yourself.

Lol I don't tell anyone I lift. I always get people saying I look "built"

Its embarrassing to say I lift at this weight. I'll cut 30-40lbs like these guys are talking about and post back to see the difference