Virgin gymcels eat chicken and broccoli every day and look like shit while Chad eats whatever the fuck he wants and...

>Virgin gymcels eat chicken and broccoli every day and look like shit while Chad eats whatever the fuck he wants and looks like this

If you've never been fat you can basically eat what you want. Former fatties have the shitty chicken & veggies diet

>he struggles to lift the weight, but i got watermelone to keep me in shape.

dude imagine how devastated your dad would be if he knew that the son he raised for two decades spent his time posting stuff like this

>a thread died for this
If I was a mod I'd ban your ass

C O P E
O
P
E

He eats a slice of pizza every time he fucks your girlfriend

>if i was a mod
wew

so thats why hes so thin he never eats pizza because i dont have a gf LOL

AAAAAAHH!!! Take that back!

no he doesnt. i will never understand this chad eats pizza meme. this guy is a twink. he has incredibly low body fat. he most likely doesnt eat anything at all. you cant live on fast food and maintain that weight
at least post some muscular guy that can actually eat anything

that ain't no chad, his chin is receded by ~3cm

Shitty seats for a Chad.

Nigga all you have to do is just a LITTLE cardio every day and you can eat however the hell you want without getting fat.

Please dont bait the fatties. Cardio raises your tdee by maybe a couple hundred cals per day. Thats like a cup of milk more than normal.

>"""Chad""" works out 4-6 times a week to be happy and outgoing and confident while you ruin boards with /r9k/ posting

Because chads are usually active in sports or other physical activities outside the gym which allows them to eat more as opposed to gymcels who just go to the gym and think that's all they need to do
>inb4 "chad doesn't even go to the gym. He's naturally lean and hot"

He has a perfect chin, are you clinically braindead?

According to the livestrong shit calculator 700m slow swimming was a little under 500Cal

Someone post the front view of this guy. He looks like a mini Bogdanoff

I actually developed the original CHAD its PIZZA meme.

Nobody seems to use the capital letters anymore though, are you just that fucking up yourselves that you cant even maintain the original meme?

You probably think you're so fucking cool by not capitalizing the words that should be capitalized in the meme.

Imagine being this much of a sperg

Imagine using someone else' meme and not even doing it properly and then thinking you're in the cool kids club.

im sure its a lot more complicated than just that.
it can fasten your metabolism and who knows.
calories in/calories out is bullshit. we all have that ultra thin friend who eats like shit and drinks beer

Cringe

>someone else's meme
Thanks for the chuckles m8

>Chad its PIZZA
>its
brainlet

I'd be proud because with a son like that you just know you're going to get grandkids sooner or later

>chaditis
When your chad gets swole

Eating like shit =\= eating over your TDEE kiddo

my thinnest friends never counted calories or give a shit about things like not drinking soda or alcohol. my dad was underweight his whole life and he was eating a lot

Nate Garner is a Professional Model and Instafam memelord. Thats his cheat meal for a month.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

>Posting to an anonymous image board
>Complaining about use of intellectual property

Choose one

Angel fans are the most powerful race

>Nate Garner
damn he's not actually as attractive as i op's pic makes out

His face looks unnatural

Can I get a quick rundown?

>Chad is happy banging Stacey but my pure anime waifu will never be real

Just looks like plastic surgery to get a hard jawline and chin

>spic
>dyed blond hair
>Chad

lmao, bogdanoff son?

wish i had that much hair brehs

This, guy is a mouthbreathing incel with a ridiculous jaw implant and myspace angles. Have no idea what he was even thinking because he is legitimately deformed looking.

this is a chad jawline

>Homo sapiencels take steroids and workout at the gym while silverchad gorilla eats whatever the fuck he wants and looks like this

Holy shit your autistic. If you care about owning memes you should probably stay in /r9k/ or /b/

He swallowed a huge bogpill

My dad ran out on my family

>that chin
What the fuck

See, this is why mewing makes you look fucking ridiculous. Same as with its promoter.

>WAAAAAAH HE USED MY MEME THAT I TOOK FROM SOMEONE ELSE
wowie.

can't outrun a shitty diet fuckface

post the copypasta

He looks like Robert Z'Dar's skelly son

ITS HIM

Chad couldn't afford a better seat?

What do women really want again, Chad?

one hour of Cardio burns like 200 calories

happy knowing his son is slaying pussy

I bet your dad is disappointed you have never came home with a woman

JUST

I see you're made you're ugly

>chad eats pizza once a month as a cheat meal
>virgins retards in a chinese forum think he eats shit all day

This Chad has 2.8 million followers on IG how many do you fat gymcels have?

Necklet

You don't even have to do cardio, just eat less of whatever you want. Just don't stuff your face like a fucking hog running to the troth at the break of dawn and you won't get fat.

well that’s explains OP

I was that friend. Everyone was jealous of me because I could eat whatever I want. I thought I couldn't gain weight. Turns out I just don't eat very often.

This. These "Chads" eat clean every day except for once in a while.

He's the heir to the Bog Empire

Many subhumans have many followers. Shit attracts flies.

He was a beta faggot who got bullied and got the most fakest looking jaw implants ever and got tanned. Props to him though because he gets pussy now and gets paid for posting on instagram

Newfag? What's up? Why are you shitposting so hard with no knowledge whatsoever of how a human body operates? I don't go spewing crap about electrical engineering because I don't fucking do it. You obviously don't train whatsoever. Talk to any professional athlete (real sports, not fitness yt shills that have lifted for maybe five years) and they will make it immediately clear how retarded what you just said is. These people spend their LIVES getting this info right because if they don't they can lose MILLIONS. So you've been lifting what... 1, 2 years with shitty consistency? Then you haven't figured out shit. Just because you have access to the internet means your opinion had value. You're wrong, and you're going to be fucking miserable if you don't figure your shit out.

COPE. Millions of girls want to fuck him, zero want to fuck your bloated gymcell ass. Now go back to your squats you fat fuck.

>h-he's a beta faggots
>has 2.8 million roasties thirsting for his dick on instagram

massive cope bruh

An hour of running burns between 500 and 800 depending on stats. But you cant do it every day.

lifting heavy (about 80% of your pr to failure) +30 minutes of cycling or running may easily give you extra 800 calories, that on a 300 cal bulk is basically the secret for lean gains

calories in calories out is true.
some peoples can eat more because of their metabolism is true too.

when you eat 1000cal worthy food but your metabolism only get 700cal out of the food and shit out 300cal your digesting system sucks. some people don't digest the food properly, that's why they can eat more without getting fat.
this doesn't mean calories in calories out is false, they just can't take all calories out of the food. for others it looks like they eat 3000cal a day but in reality the body only takes out 2000cal.

dude isn't ugly, but he definitely isn't chad tier
>weird jaw and terrible chin
>lazy eyes
>big nose
>small mouth

This. My roommate eats shitty food, but is still skinny because he only eats like a 1500 calories a day

>someone else’s meme

being an ugly chad wannabe who had to get surgery to look like bog is the cope

Protip: women admire effort
People have gotten this so out of wack.

Doing a feat of strength or an instance of activity and making it look effortless can be attractive. Bragging about not having to work to accomplish longer term goals is not attractive, it’s disappointing and seen as lazy.

He looks like shit

this guy would be very handsome if his chin wasnt so pointy and fucked up.

it takes a handsome man to spot one

Can someone please give me a quick rundown about him?

this, imagine what he will look like in 30 years

N-NANI?!? B-BOGDANOFF?!?!?

this is literally conan o'brien

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

control france with an iron fist

own castles and banks all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

I mean, as long as he's white I'm fine with that.

First designer baby confirmed?

>that fucking child size pizza
hes probably still hungry after that

>implying he's a Chad
He's a 6/10 at best

eating pizza at a baseball game isnt bad if you are already in shape. it's doing it every day that turns you into a fat fuck

based PIZZA poster

>tfw you wil never have his turbo jaw

He looks like bizarro world Anthony Keidis

>t. nigger