Kratom

I don’t get it. Second time trying and I just felt a little lightheaded, tastes gnarly too.

How much are you taking?

2 grams Green Malay on an empty stomach with orange juice

Peasant tier

its about that pimp grade. red vein

What's this supposed to do for my lifts?

i-is this legit?

Just smoke weed

take the pain away

Yeah, I've tried kratom twice before and still never had it do anything to me other than give me a mild headache and some slight queasiness.

Haven't been able to bring myself to try more since it tastes so bad.

I never felt anything with kratom until I took like 6 or 7 grams at once. That got me fucked up, like as fucked up as I would have been on Oxy or Hydros.

Anyways, I can't take it without throwing up now so I guess I can't ever do it again. Even thinking about the taste and smell now makes me want to blow fucking chunks

that shit is sort of crazy, you have to work your way up to the recommended dosage. it taste best in apple juice.

i pop a teaspoon of maeng da elite green every time i want to get shit done

shit gets me wired as fuck

youfucking children cant figure outhow to use kratom cause no one wants to research it. look up the different strains and see what works for you. kratom is amazing and it helps with everyday life but if you take it before the gym you are autistic cause it lower testosterone.

t. 16 year old whos first drug was kratom

i can easily believe it's not cake

Hopefully you're aware you took twice, maybe even 3 times what you should

Did a lot of kratom a few years ago.
>tastes fucking putrid
>struggle not to vomit
>feel nauseous the entire time

salmonella ftw

Please be careful. it's just come out that 44 cases of salmonella has been linked to kratom useage.

shit just tastes like styrofoam