You shave your pubic and armpit hair, right user?

You shave your pubic and armpit hair, right user?

Otherwise, you just have pools of sweat accumulating throughout the day.

>Tfw like pubic hair on a girl because extra musk when sniffing pucci

I shave pits, chest, balls, shaft, and crack. Only way to go

I do shave my armpits every one or two weeks. I used to trim, but then my electric razor blew up on my dick and I never bought another one

I do armpits, pubes, and ass.
Armpits helps cut down on ape stank and lessens my spending on deodorant.
Pubes I started doing because I worked in a kitchen with little to no ac, and my balls would be floating by the end of a shift.
Ass I don't fucking know really, seemed like the natural progression.
Probably gonna do upper legs since the pube zone looks out of place.

>use razor
>tiny cuts on my ballsack
>nope.jpg
>use trimmer on lowest setting
>wrinkly sack skin gets caught in there
>NOPE
How the fuck do you weedwack your ballsack?

Slow and steady wins the race.

I use a metal safety razor and manage my manpurse hair in the mornings with cold water (no soap), and a patient hand.

Trying to justify the fact that you're a twink, user?

I don’t, just trim really wild hairs. Don’t even want a razor within 2mm of the skin down there, it’s a guaranteed cut.

how do you faggots shave your ass other than wax? razor blade got stuck between my ass cheeks and left a large cut

I hire a prostitute to shave my ass.

The only reason a man should shave his ass is if he's taking a dick in there

Actually I am heterosexual so I don't shave them.

I wish

t. incredibly insecure """heterosexuals"""

just cross the border, faggots.

Nope
I don't shave any of my body hair

I walk around intimidating beta males with my powerful alpha pheromones and making their girls wet

>I don't shave any of my body hair
>I walk around intimidating beta males with my powerful alpha pheromones and making their girls wet

That Medieval torture device is getting no where near my scrotum.

U leave your stomach?

my girl likes to put her finger on my ass, not inside
faggot will never know the feeling of a rim job

A girl gave me a prostate massage once, it feel good in a weird way? I didn't let her do it the next time.

You made the correct choice user, if you let her keep doing it eventually you'd end up as one of those faggots who gets pegged

How does one shave or at least trim the brap zone?

>good in a weird way
yes especially when i'm about to nut, felt like the force i never had, she enjoys it so i don't complain
>t. neckbeard virgin

This is what I do for my chest/back/and pubes, but if you go to the women's shaving section you can find a razor with an electric buzzer on the bottom of it for only $14ish bucks. They also make ones specifically to trim the "bikini" line, but it doesn't matter, just use either one of those. THEN, what you want to do is instead of using shaving cream, you actually want to use either coco butter or conditioner. I've never used coco butter but so many people swear by it, but conditioner was a trick my old roommate told me about and I haven't had any problems with ingrown hairs and it feels soft as shit.

Anyway, lather the area up and then if it's thicker than basic stubble you want to run through it with the electric attachment first, then go back over with the razor and go to town. The reason I suggest a women's razor is they have nicer guards and rotate with your curves. Try that. Balls are a bit trickier though.

thanks user. what brand do you recommend?
Do you trim it first with scissors before shaving in the case it is thick and long?

Oh ya my stomach too. Not very hairy except on the top of my head honestly.

>if you don't want a plastic dick in your ass you're a neckbeard

I shaved my pubes a couple years back and I just looked like I was pre-puberty again. It was weird. Do you want to make your cocks look like you're 10 again, user? Does that turn you on, to have hairless boy penis? You are disgusting!

hmmmm

i dont remember having an 8 inch cock when i was 10. why is your dick the same size now as it was when you were 10?

>Anything less than a full bush on a woman
disgusting, need that shit natural.

My girlfriend shaves/trims her pubes, but they grow back quickly so it's no biggie. I can't stand waxed pubes, it freaks me out. Grown adults should have hair down there.

Personally, I just put a guard on hair clippers and trim my pubes. Maybe a single pass over the balls to get any super long hairs but I'm not gonna get rid of my pubes anytime soon.

bruh, did you just admit you have baby dick?

blast dat sack with the coldest water your faucet will spit out, stiffen that fucker up. Easy as fuck to shave your scrotum when its as hard as a lemon.

My Gf likes to finger my prostate and have me call her mommy. Never been pegged, and neither of us want it.

But she makes me shave everything except my head.

Your cock is 8 inches in a flaccid state?

>cold water
>safety razor
>lots of shaving cream
>pull your dick toward you
>start on 1 side of your dick and shave to the bottom of your ball sack

do this until its clean.

>hairy arms
>hairy legs
>hairy stomach
>barely visible T line of hair on a chest
How do I grow more hair there? Is it even possible

>How the fuck do you weedwack your ballsack?
>fresh blades
>do it in the shower
>lots of shaving cream
>sit on the floor
>take your time
>clean blades after every pass
>apply more shaving cream if needed

I never get cuts this way ever.

Less ass hair = less shit stuck on ass hair = less wiping

If you shave anywhere below your neck, you're still a boy.

>not fat so never sweat unless I'm actually doing something strenuous
Pretty sure this only applies to fattys op

I used to say anybody who shaved below the neck was a faggot but I've seen some guy with such a pathetic growth of chest hair that they should shave it out of embarrassment

Silky smooth, Wax + laser (only had it for a week), I thinks its weird you guys shave everything though, it feels good but its just weird to me that guys do it.

Any guys ever try waxing your balls? Try it and report back.

>if you don't let someone fuck you in the ass you're a virgin
feminist logic.lol

>Any guys ever try waxing your balls? Try it and report back.
No thanks buddy

>weedwack your ballsack

Waxing and tweezers always

Completely unshaved everything except for facial hair because patchy.
Your hair is your antennae, don't let the Jew convince you to cut it off for "fashion standards"
>inb4 filthy
I have an use a bidet and shower daily, thus I am in all reality cleaner hairy than you kids are with your paedophile-approved bare skin.

Is there something you can use to remove hair without shaving or waxing? I have the hairiest ass crack, and it always gets sweaty and generally feels unpleasant.

Folded in half, actually.

Get a bidet and wear fabrics for the season. Lose weight if you're fat.
It's not natural to be walking around with swamp ass.

I feel like its the exact opposite, ball sack is tough i never cut it on accident, the base around my dick though...

I need sauce.

Alix Lynx

Laser

Nope. I trim my pubes and shave the shaft. That's about the extent of my manscaping. And trim the chest hairs.

>Shaving bodyhair
>As a man

Trimming is acceptable.

Shaving is for gays, pros, and traps. If you're on this board you sure as fuck ain't a pro, so which is it, gay or trap?

You're the man, man.

Get a boner, make sure they're warm and smooth so you won't get caught on any wrinkles, apply some shaving cream, not much but just enough to cover your whole nutsack, and use a razor with a lot of blades so it's smoother. I actually use my old proglide.

Absolutely LMFAO at all the idiots in this thread that are removing any hair from their body in any way. Hair can be considered your antennae, and is vital for temperature regulation, sensory perception, pheromone production, protecting sensitive skin (see: hair around genitals), signaling maturity to potential mates, removing friction, increasing surface area as to wick sweat away from the body, to name but a few. The fact that people would gladly hand over their shekels to have it removed has to be the biggest fucking meme ever created.
>but hair is dirty! I don't want a hairy, gross ass!
Then bathe you heathen, and also get a bidet for your nethers. I am completely 100% unshaven/untrimmed/unlasered (except for my facial hair because patchy) and I am undoubtedly cleaner than all of the people who do shave. I wear the right fabric for the season so I don't sweat, and the bidet keeps the swamp-ass far away. My girl loves my crimson bush too and even the fact that the hair reaches a quarter of the way up my shaft. She is also unshaven too and it's a huge turn on for both of us that we have some "dirty secret" that seems so barbaric to the shaven normie masses. No way in hell am I falling for this shaven-bare pedophile-friendly styling that is being pushed upon people.
All-natural is and always will be peak aesthetic. Also IDK source on image, got it from /s/

nice troll

I let my gf eat my ass to see what all the buzz was about. Not bad senpai.

No troll mate.
You're free to keep shaving/trimming/laser, have fun paying for the privilege of getting ingrown hair, razor bumps, and irritated skin so you can fulfill your pedophile-friendly "aesthetic"

Trim it down , not shave

trim pubic hair nothing else

A girl sucked my dick yesterday and made fun of me for having a lot of hair down there. i havent really shaved or cut it in 2 years probably so i guess i had it coming

>caring what girls think
you need to learn to own your shit buddy
See

I trim a lightning bolt into my pubic hair and a cross into my armpits

I love in a really fucking hot place so trim pubes as low as I can, try to shave pits as low as possible
I'm still scared as fuck to try even trimming my ass but I need to start doing it soon, there TOO MUCH hair there and I get sweaty easily and it feels extremely unpleasant
Also after a while of sitting while sweaty like this it leaves a small humid mark in some chairs and I'd fucking kill myself if I ever get someone to comment about that with me

*live

>get your sack as shriveled and wrinkly as possible
great idea

Shavelet

you gotta warm it up so you can stretch that sack out for the closest, cleanest possible shave

this, waxed is unnerving. I just trim it down so it's short but not nonexistent.

>How the fuck do you weedwack your ballsack?
Very carefully.
For real, I use a safety razor and either blast my nuts with cold water to get it nice and tight, or just move the balls themselves around in the sacks and shave "against" them. Use shaving cream of course.
Never gotten any cuts on my balls like this.

Trim pits, shave legs, pubes, ass, and when they get too hairy arms. Trim ass crack with 1mm buzzer instead of shaving to avoid itching.

Use buzzer that goes down to 1mm

That's the endgame
Living the dream

>That's the endgame
Nah I feel like if you let your girl peg you, she's going to lose respect for you. Nothing wrong with a finger in the pooper, but if she's humping a plastic cock into your ass you're kind of giving her the pants in the relationship.

Does this kill the hair permanently?
>weird to me that guys do it
I just wanna feel cute.

I only shave my ass crack and the hair on my shaft, then i just trim everything else

what's the final consensus on best way to ass shaving or at least trimming
please respond

>you're kind of giving her the pants in the relationship
That's the endgame

t. feminist

Shaving soap thread. Just ordered Roam with the matching AS. Good old fashioned test boost

Absolutely not. Feminists and SJWs are the biggest problem in society we have in the West nowadays. Besides I'm into role reversal, how can you do that without roles to reverse?

Feminists want to reverse roles, why do you think they wear those "the future is female" shirts? They want to be the men and they want to turn men into women.

Trim, shaving is pointless unless you go all the way. And there is nothing worse than short sharp stubble growing on your balls.

> living the dream
Not really. The sex is wild and she likes to baby me, but it leaves me feeling emasculated a lot of the time. I'm constantly nervous that people will find out the nature of our relationship. Some of her friends know and they make subtle comments about it and make fun of me, I can only imagine how bad it would be if my friends knew.

This is 100% grade-A soyboy numale clever merchant garbage

>Your hair is your antennae, don't let the Jew convince you to cut it off for "fashion standards"
any chance, your mommy dropped you on your head?

I shave face, pubes, balls, ass crack.

I fade my pubes into my stomach hair so it looks like a natural transition.

I leave chest, stomach, pits, legs, arms, with the exception of the month of June, during which I shave everything once (just once a year).

You do realize feminist women are those who advocate that women stop shaving their natty hair, right?

>All these Ubermensch plebs that dont shave themselves and don't want perfectly smooth skin.
If body hair is the only way you define your masculinity then you're a soyboy.

Yes you faggot, what part of "they want to be the men" do you not understand?

>leaves me feeling emasculated
I don't think that would bother me. Don't have many close friends either, probably no that would bully me for it, and if they do, well fuck 'em.