twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

La creatura...

Go to trade school, or commission as an officer

Either commit suicide or re-enlist like every other vet

this

Also keep lifting or you'll get fat
>like I did

read the sticky

I will start next week hopefully, I love the fact that I don´t need to run anymore

If you are fucked up in the head try to get into a MAPS study.
maps.org/research/mdma

GI Bill to learn a trade?

Don't kill yourself.

Are you American? GI bill then go into a three letter agency.

statistically?
kill yourself

Contractor!
Money’s not as good as the blackwater days but it’s still a cool job for 6 figures and no college

Portuguese, i've a degree in languages and graphic desig, but I always thought that was boring so that's why I enlisted

stop being retarded, im not gonna kill myself

Keep killing. Who you choose to kill is up to you, but you'll never be able to get rid of the urge to kill now, so it's best to stay true to your desires and keep killing.

What was the army like?

He's probably a POG

You've watched too much anime my friend

It was great. A great war. Really exhilarating. Good old war.

Forgot image

got fucked by officers a lot, almost no weekends at home, no social life, was underpaid as fuck all of that until I got the chance to volunteer to try and become a portuguese green beret, after that I earned a lot of respect and the army stopped being so bad.
A lot of shooting which i loved doing, a lot of parades which I actually liked but the best part of all was the parachute jumping without a doubt

Roids

Reenlist immediately or enjoy your new life as a homeless person.

I don't know why morons keep pushing this meme, they literally give you free college/trade school and pay your rent while you go there.

Brings to mind "Live by the sword die by the sword" I always took it as a warning for ex military to stay disciplined, I mean far more then any civilian slob like me would be. I know someone whom would and has fallen apart if they stop exercising, this guy looks like a buffalo walking on his hind legs.

>twinkcels btfoed

Can't you start an officer career? Also, saudações do Brasil, portuga.

Go back?

Use GI Bill for that sweet college

look into private defense contracting in the middle east / africa. probably 5x pay for the same shit you were doing. they might be interested in your background

That's not the US you fucking retard

'become a homeless beggar' is a pretty popular choice

NYPD?

You might be right

>This reeks so hard of newfag refugee

Declare war on the govenment as they dont give a flying fuck for the defense forces

you've been on this site since 2014.

Gain thirty pounds and drink even more

apply and sell your new skills.

Join a PMC, make big dollars

I've been working civillian for 6 years now since I left the army. Been missing it for the last couple years and can't stand working with the normies. They bitch and cry at everything and go on a month sick leave just from having a sore throat. Sure, I advance easily though their ranks by having discipline and not being a bitch, but everyone are bitches and all they want to talk about is soccer this and my wife that.

I've quit my job and applied for officer school, can't fucking wait to get back