Adivce - two months to get fit

alright fit its time to change. i have put this off for way to long. i have come to hate who i am. i face many personal problems but this is by far the biggest. my body. if you guys don't mind taking a minute to post some advice it would be greatly appreciated. i have two goals. get in shape for my birthday. i have two months until my birthday. may 13. i want to be in good shape mainly cardio wise and weight loss wise. for the long term goal i want to build muscle definition. i have three major concerns. also i made it a reward that if i get fit i will pay for gyno surgery with is about 5k outta pocket. doable but expensive for what i make/have saved

1 cutting to 160 by may 13. -35pds in two just over two months. is this a safe/smart/reasonable goal?
2 what kind of exercise and diet should i incorporate into this?
3 do i have good posture, foundation for a muscular body, and decent facial aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-7ZWPCWv0U&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can lose 1lb per week safely. Enjoy your 8 lbs.

I have an early birthday gift for you. It’s called the sticky and you should read it.

I wish fatass retards like you would get banned for not reading the fucking sticky

Eat onion to boost test x failure

sticky was read

Do fasted cardio

No need for gyno my guy

Also shouldve read the sticky but a nice fast should help

but there is a large solid lump. its been developing since i was like 15. its literally on my mind 50% of my day.

I'll take the other route and be constructive

Diet: PSMF for two months. probably won't hit the goal but it's about the best you can do in that time frame.
Exercise: Any lifting program you can stick to plus as much cardio as you can stomach.

Good luck.

Hey man, you're exactly proposing what I just did. Yes, it's possible. Is it the healthiest? Not really.

Essentially, you want to focus on 2 things:

1) Extremely clean dieting
2) Daily exercise (focus on anaerobic exercises, like running)

With these two things in mind, you're trying to create a calorie deficit that will cause your body to start burning the stored fat around your body. Pic is me after 2 months, dropped around 30 pounds with daily exercise and extremely clean eating.

I will say though, It's not really possible to sustain that type of training long term, but it works as a jump start.

Fix your nerd neck, Jesus Christ

Yeah, I'm trying user. I have horrible posture, and have sat incorrectly at a desk for over a decade. It has improved slightly since beginning to lift though.

Ha, feelsgood that I have never been and never will be fat. All of your eating, lack of exercise and general laziness have caught up to you buddy, now you have to expend the most effort in your tubby pathetic life to get rid of that cancer growing on you. Get off your ass NOW and move around fatty

youtube.com/watch?v=g-7ZWPCWv0U&t=

i weighed 150 a year ago. got a traveling construction job on the road. started eating out 2x a day with other big guys. job before that was much more active

try not wearing your underwear inside out first bud then we can work on fitness

lol, got out of clothes and put on this for better body definition

You do not look that bad. Fuck you look better than 90% of the fucking people I work with and see every day.

What I suggest is you do some Intermittent Fasting like a 16/8 where you don't eat anything for 16 hours and just eat during the 8-hour window. There is typically a fasting thread going here on /fit so check it out.

Next thing I would look into is Keto. Just for a short time to get your body into Ketosis and losing some initial weight then transition to a 5:2 Fast (don't eat on weekends) since you have a physical job.

Keto/IF with a little exercise will get you in great shape in about 4-6 months.

If you ever have the opportunity and don't have to work, Do a few 10-12 day water fasts. It might get rid of that growth because otherwise I really don't think you need Gyno Surgery.

do it lad, i believe in you. cut bread out of your diet, it's the devil's food. leafy greens, lean rare meat and a multivitamin a day will carry you to valhalla

Thanks user, holy shit! I never thought to research it specifically. Very fuckin' cool.

>Yes, it's possible.
he said Veeky Forums, not losing weight to still be a fat shit. unfortunately for the both of you, it's not possible in such a short amount of time. you're trying to undo literal years of damage and shitty lifestyle.

35 pounds in two months is 1750 calories below maintenance every day on average for two months which is not possible nor healthy.

If you somehow managed 1750 below maintenance you would lose a shitload of muscle and fat and would not look good. You'd be making looking good harder because you'd have to rebuild that muscle back.

You'd be better off eating 500-1000 below your TDEE and doing light lifting 2-3 times per week. Try to get a lot of protein during this time period to help aid against muscle loss. You could also add some cardio a few days a week if it doesn't make you eat more.

The most important part is sticking with the lifestyle change. It took you years to get the body you currently have, it will take years to get the one you want.

if you have amazing will power then fast for two in a half months, if not then you will not reach your goals and you must create more realistic ones.

Please fix your neck dude

Why do you need to lose 35 pounds in 2 months? And I said "need", not "want"

Anyway, just lift weights and cardio. As for diet, paleo with oats and lentils is easily the best diet known to man. It's not easy though; no water, no restaurant, no sauce, no bread no pasta no dairies etc..

>no water
Meant to say ONLY water

Roid

Just fast my dude

Fasting is your only hope. You can lose a pound/day and you’re such a fat fucking slob you really could go quite a while without eating. Try 72 hours to start off

water fasting breh

>eat clean at 500 cal below
>lift 3 times a week
>do hiit every day not lifting
>spike protein intake
>sleep 8 hours

Use that 5k you thought about for surgery to help with making all these habits stick.
>get comfy gym clothing
>gym membership
>Costco membership
>throw out all the garbage you put in you like candy, chips, bread, soda
>buy food in bulk and prep in batches
>daily vitamin, fish oil, preworkout out, whey protons
>a decent lifting belt
>good running shoes
>flat shoes for lifting

You aren’t going to do it in 2 months, but you’ll be far closer to looking good. I don’t count calories or do cardio, but I’ve changed many habits in my life. I’ve lost about 40lbs over the past year and get plenty of mires from everyone I know or meet because I look better. Personality is half the battle with that though. I’ve had to buy clothes a size smaller, which can be costly, but worth it. It doesn’t look like much, but you’ll start feeling better and lasting longer in daily activity. Btw 6’3, left at 240, right at 190.

Horse shit. I lost 5 kg in my first week. Do the maths

>what is water weight for 500 Alex

No, you do the maff...

5 kg of fat are roughly 37500 Kcal.
It means you consumed 5360 Kcal a day.

I'm asking you. How did you consume 5350 Kcal a day? To do that you had to run 5 hours a day. So, DID YOU RUN A MARATHON A DAY for one week?

Do the math you self delusional idiot.

Go for 1-2 weeks of fasting,

then go to athleanx.com and follow the fit for the military/fire/police dept in 30 days guide....

went from unfit fatty to fit fatty.

>two months to get fit
IMPOSSIBLE

Only possible thing in this time frame is dropping bit of weight but you will still look like shit, but little smaller in size.

>post some advice
my advice is to start lifting, start eating at a deficit and keep this shit for at least couple of months. You can't change your body overnight.

Not op, but im currently a fatso myself, was 310lbs and now down to 244lbs. Is getting down to 200 by june realistic? Im 6ft 3 btw, would 210 be a better goal?