>my emotions then

>tfw seeing manlets with tall gfs
Gives me hope desu

Hope your wallet is big enough

Is that Sakura from Naruto Shippuden?

No you fucking faggot it's zero two best waifu

>Tfw no yun gf

I swear all I need is someone who even resembles her and I'll be complete

Not even close to dyel but had a pleasant conversation with a asian qt with big glasses. Shes totally out of my league but we had a good time. Also, got a girls number in my programming class. I feel like a normal person again. We’re all gonna make it bruvs

Wow she's just giving him fuck eyes so special
> this show is lame

Go after womanlets.
He looked like auschwitz resident with long hair.
Maybe some girls are into ""cute"" guys.
It's all about the face.

Shows not lame you fuck

but i have a tall girl fetish

And I want gf of equal height.

>go after womanlets
Fuark off m8 theyre trash and I don't want my sons to be manlets. I would unironically, truly trade away 20 years of my life if I could even be average height.

I got fit and started to fuck some girls casually but man, there's no women thats actually interesting to talk too. This is a sad life.

Yeah it is
It's stupider evangelion

Literally just treat a girl with a basic level of respect and decency. Arguably besides confidence, it's the sexiest fucking trait you can have. I've only had 2 girlfriends but they both worshipped me because I did simple things like asking how their day was. It isn't rocket science to not be a neckbeard-level autismo or a womanizing douche.

Next time you see Marty the Manlet walking over their with Maddie Long Legs, it's a safe bet that he buys her flowers once in a while and at least pretends to be interested in what she has to say.

That's because your gay !

No ichigo is better.

>Literally just treat a girl with a basic level of respect and decency
Sounds like a great way to get made fun of as an incel

Her trope is generic.
02 has somewhat-original personality.

Lift for 2D cuties, not 3D thots.

can't believe faggots still watch anime lmao, never gonna make it if you do

I wish I could still believe you.
I wish people like you would take a look at what you are saying. Dating is not a simple game, there is no
>Just be yourself
>Just be confident
>Just treat a girl with respect
>Just ask her out
>Just go with your gut, you'll know when it's time
And you should stop espousing that it is.
I'm trying this mode of thinking and have been for a while and every time it's a different exception I never knew about. Another unspoken rule that I violate. One more asterisks to the "Just ____". What I don't understand is that you probably know this, and yet you lie to us anyway. You know you're not supposed to ask a girl out in a public setting, even if you do it with respect and confidence.
You're right on one account tho, it's not rocket science. Science implies a repeatable experiment, a formula to success, something I can learn. Dating is something else that, at least for now, has left me confused and unhappy.
/RantOfTheVirgin

Idk, normally i have terrible autist level conversation skills, but when im talking to a hot woman all of that autism disappears. Its like my inner based god takes over for me and I just get to sit back and watch the progress of my social gainz. If theyre anything other than a qt, i wont be genuinely interested enough to hold a conversation.

I will find my own Futaba gf someday.

My post isn't about picking up chicks. It's about making one chick in particular crazy for you after you've established a baseline interest. Show them you can be confident, funny, a go-getter or what have you. Then once you start hanging out more and things pick up, that's when you just make sure you're not being a complete douche.

And for the record I never said to be yourself or trust your gut. Some people are assholes to their core and should try to be the opposite of themselves.

>Unemployed for a year because I got lazy and lost motivation
>Job market sucks where I live
>Sister and her fiance are moving out soon because they have a house and are getting married
>Planning on doing University next year and more specifically, computer science
>Only have one friend, and he has his own business he'll be making and a gf
>No job, no money and soon, I'll be studying most of the time

I'm really starting to feel lonely as fuck now, Veeky Forums. Does anyone know this feel?

I’m not like the other girls user. Sleeping is my hobby. I like wine, pizza and travelling. I love dogs and animals

literally had my soyboy friends gf lay down and bed, spread her legs and do this look at me the other day.
I have a 6/10 face at the BEST lighting and i've been working out for only a year and look like shit.
You people don't understand how desperate women are for someone stable to be in a relationship with.

>not wanting a chuuni adamantite-ranked adventurer
smhtbhfamalam

Attaboy.

>literally got pulled by his slave chain

damn id punch that whore on the spot

Right, but $100 and a week or two will get me a daki that will look at me exactly like that.

Trash tier anime

Anyway, having a girl look like this at you is actually more scary than it is sexy. In that moment you know she is absoutely crazy about you, which means she will do crazy shit to make you stay with her forever. Not hte cute kind of crazy like "I baked a cake for you anaon" but more the "huh weird how there are holes in all the condoms, well I forgot to take the pill for hte past couple of weeks anyway whatever :)"

Beware anons, women can be crazier than you might think

>Just be yourself

Be the BEST you, you can be.

>Just be confident

Attainable once you own up to the fact that you're not and find out that the world did not end.

>Just treat a girl with respect

Duh.

>Just ask her out

This.

>Just go with your gut, you'll know when it's time

Legitimately bad advice. To "know when it's time" you need to have gone through both failures and successes so you can develop that intuition.

Here's the thing though: Desperation makes all of the above pointless. The moment people feel like you're desperate, they'll lose interest because they'll think "he only wants me because he thinks he can't do better, he isn't actually interested in me, he just wants to lose the v-card or use me as a stepping stone, he values his experience points more than my feelings, what a creep." This is why PUA tactics include nonsense like negging and going after the *friend* of the person you're interested in etc.

First, learn to talk with people. Men and women. If you have a hard time coming up with anything to say, just ask questions ( basing the questions on answers to previous questions, not going through a checklist ). Once you can do that, just do ask a girl out and just talk with her. Understand that one "date" doesn't mean lifelong commitment, you're just checking each other out. Accept that you WILL have failures. You WILL get hurt and it WILL dig at your already fragile self-esteem. It's okay to feel bad about it but don't stop trying. Try asking out different kind of people, don't get stuck with an "ideal". You don't have the experience to really know what your ideal is, you just have fantasies and you'll inevitably be disappointed when the real world can not match them.

Lastly, don't take advice from angry perma-virgins.

>baking a cake is "crazy"
What?