Achievable naturally?

Achievable naturally?

Why'd he do it, bros?

HOLY SHIT GUYS I THINK I JUST SHOT SAUL CLENELO ALVAREZ

I was duck hunting with some friends (none of us are spics btw) in Mexico when we came across this one duck. I shot at it and clipped its wing. Strangely it started shrieking out a bird call I've never heard before. It sounded like " ADA LAID ADALAIIID". I don't know, guess it was calling out to another bird for help?
Anyway, we walked up to after it collapsed and were about to finish it when it weakly gasped " Ples jus don take me to Senor Golobkeen, estoy muy asustado".

pic related, does this look like him?

>needle marks / acne spots on delts
>natural

Steroids should be legal in boxing.

FUCK YOU GAYNELO

Better question:
Is pic related natty?

He's like 5'4

BRING THAT ASS BACK HERE, BOI
THIS BIG DRAMA SHOW IS HAPPENING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
THE JUDGES CAN'T SAVE YOU THIS TIME, CANNELITA

I've thought about this a lot. I think he absolutely used gear after the Olympics but is 100% natty now. He just gained way too much muscle so fast to not have been on gear, but now he gets blood tested like once a month because all his fights are title fights and his body has pretty much been the same since the massive uptick in weight

Canelo is 5'9'', not your typical beaner boxer

can't wait till my boy mauls the irishman

This is the ideal male body.
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This dude can eat punches like no other canelo won and will win again easily tho

Pic related tested positive

>Literally just windmill your arms for 12 rounds
>Somehow become world champion
Boxing is a fucking meme

Advanced.

He only windmills when he hurts his opponent and gets overexcited to finish the fight. He uses his range very well and honestly impressed me against Ortiz. I look forward to Joshua punching his head clean off though

Yeah
>Thinking your reaction time is even 1/20th of either fighter.

It's a chemical that is common in the amounts he tested for in meat in Mexico.

Not saying he's completely natty but it's unlikely he took this and more likely he got it through tainted meat from his home.

GGG won that fight. Adelaide Byrd saved Canelo and she is known as an awful judge.

>tainted supplements meme all over again

Crazy how skinny his forearms are

even the ex head of WADA said that steroid testing is a joke

Anyone in the top levels of sport likely has access to novel gear that isn't even tested for yet, like tbol used to be

Let alone the array of peptides, Sarms and insulin all of which will pass through the net

Anyone at the top of a sport is doping their ass off

Yeah, it's amazing he punches as hard as he does with those tiny wrists

Na

Those long arms and just insane elastic recoil in his shoulders just rips souls out of bodies

Kek. Imagine being this much of a mark.

You are completely, and I mean completely, retarded if you think AJ is natural.

Boxers are mainly black, which emans really abd reaction times. L2science.

Muhammad Ali had a below average reaction time, for example (also an IQ of 78). Again l2sience and look it up. Apparently, reflexes aren't that important for boxing. But, surprisingly, that's also true in, say, ping pong. I forgett he name of the guym, but they measured this GOAT ping pong player from the UK and he had worse reflxes than literally anyone on his team, including the fucking coach.

So, yeah, reflexes are overrated in sports.