Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/622ku8i0M14?t=1m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that guy who wears a snapback in the gym

>The guy that comes to the gym and asks for a spot just to start a general conversation

>that guy who refuses to inject

I might have to ask for a spot for the first time soon brehs. I was benching the 90lbs DBs yesterday and struggled to get back up at the end of the last set with them. Next time I'll be benching the 100s since I managed to get all 8 reps on the 90s yesterday and I'm pretty sure I'll have trouble getting up at the end, maybe because the DBs in total will then be heavier than me.

This guy will call me over and ask me to press down on the bar in the negative phase of a curl for a few seconds. Somehow this takes 10 minutes.

youtu.be/622ku8i0M14?t=1m15s

If you're on mobile, start at 1:15

Problem isn't getting them up, it's putting them down in a safe way. I see people dropping them sideways but I feel like this could damage elbows and shoulders etc. if not done 100% correctly. I currently do almost a sit up with the DBs to my chest, but as I said, I struggled after the last set yesterday

Yeah i bench 90's and put them down exactly the way he puts them down at 1:15

Haven't you been close to tearing muscles or fucking up your elbow that way? Looks like an unnatural way for the arm to move such a weight

how the hell can it damage your elbows if you just drop them and let gravity do its job?

if you're not very flexible and your joints stop before the weights hit the ground. I've never dared to drop them in any other way than stand up and put them down like the end of the deadlift.

thanks for the reminder buddeh, I'm off to down a 1L bottle of ice cold water

good stuff mate, keep it up

thanks, breh!

cheers buddeh

>search image
>"Water addict guzzles up to 25 litres a day"
This is so fucking fake. You'd be dead after downing 10 litres.

Thanks bro, just woke up, but I'll down some right now

Fuck I want that boat

yeah well you know how these fatties' relationship with truth and reality is. The real question is why the fuck would you reverse image search that one?

shit yeah, shooting stationary lmgs are so comfy

FUCK YOU WITH YOUR SHIT FUCKING THREAD EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY... WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, STOP POSTING THIS MEME GARBAGE AND KYS SHILL.. I AIN'T TOUCHING THAT SEMITE ESTROGEN HEAVY TAP OR BOTTLED WATER EVER

Bisping a shit