Mirin thread

Mirin thread

Other urls found in this thread:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is her mum just watching?

Randy Orton is so obviously gay.

>work in steel manufacturing
>qt who recently got hired walks past me (guess shes working for administration)
>she looks at me from the corner of her eye
>as i meet her eyes with mine she looks down and bites her lip
Im not sure whether that was a mire or not

I'll dust this old one off.

> unifag
> walk out of class
> persian muslim girl in hijab walks in front of me
> looks behind herself at me
> starts hiking up her hoodie to give me a full view of her ass in yoga pants
> repeatedly hikes them up, no way this wasn't intentional.

>bites her lip
>mire?
yes

>working for administration
so she is not even working with you and if you fuck up, you won't have to see her every day. Go talk to her asap

>tfw I get a lot of mires now that I'm Veeky Forums but I'm a good Christian who is waiting until marriage to have sex

> be waiting in line at coffee shop
> QT light-skinned black cashier (probably had some white admixture) walks past me
> puts her hand on my shoulder, says in a voice easily an octave higher than normal (I've dealt with her in the past) "excuse me!"
> walks over to sandwich display, bends over fully, totally impractically for what she was doing

>walking around shopping center
>three girls sitting near fountain talking
>one looks at me and smiles
>I smile back
>she turns to her friends and all three look at me
>manual walking mode engaged

i believe in you, brother

stay strong

>coworkers convince me to go to bar after work
>going pretty well drinks are making me less autistic
>leave group to go buy the next pitcher
>while I'm waiting girl taps me on the shoulder
>"hey my friend over there thinks you're cute"
>points to cute redhead
>panic.jpg
>can feel myself about to sperg before it even happens
>"oh uh...tell her thanks but I'm in relationship right now"
>"oh that's too bad you should let her know if that changes"
>walk back to group feeling dumb

I'm not in a relationship. I've never been in a relationship and I just ruined the perfect opportunity have my first gf. I fucking hate myself sometimes.

Happened yesterday
>Went to shops to grab some groceries
>Walking down international food aisle
>7/10 blonde with kid in her trolley is a little bit ahead of me, walking in opposite direction
>She's looking right at me, but not my face, at my chest or shoulder area
>I'm watching her as I walk towards her so I know she had her eyes on me for a fair while
>Get within a meter or so, she looks up at my face
>Makes eye contacts then quickly looks away to the side
>Walk past her, don't look back

I'm getting a few 'mires lately, or maybe I'm just noticing them now. Either way, it feels pretty good. We're all going to make it.

Thank god that has never happened to me before, because nobody thinks I am cute.
Wait, that's even worse...

>to have my first girlfriend
Nah. Maybe a fuck, but most probably nothing serious.
You fucked up? Well, it's so statistically uncommon to be hit on by girls that I would have fucked up too.

I would have fucking panicked too, m8.

Reminder that Randy is 25 here

It could have gone worse buddy. Just remember that women can find you attractive, cute women even. More often than not the man needs to start the conversation to get her to admit it, though, but you'll get there.

you realize that they're acting and that's their job right?

Its obviously scripted

wrestling is real retards

The stuns are real, I love wrestling but there's scripts, even when the female wrestlers mire the males.

>manual walking mode engaged
delet dis

Ha i am an incel and i laugh at your plight volcel. My virginity is safe.

All wrestlers are

Godspeed

>be ESL teacher
>covering different class today
>students leaving
>two girls giggling at one of their phones
>i walk past
>>teacher look
>it's a picture of me while i was writing on the board
>shes taken like 6 pictures of me through the class
>i ask why she's been taking pictures of me
>>handsome

>be me fatfuck
>girl says my friend thinks ur cute
>know they are making fun of me
>try not to sperg out and get mad
>lol thanks
>leave

>Taking my mom to the grocery store before the gym (she's sick and I help her out like a good son)
>In my gym clothes because I'm going to drop my mom off at home after and go straight to the gym
>In the checkout line behind this mom and her daughter who looked 16 or 17, she had a Pikachu hat on.
>As I begin to unload the cart onto the counter I can see her staring at me out of the corner of her eye.
>Realize I look pretty fucking jacked right now throwing around milk jugs and cases of bottled water.
>My mom notices her staring at me.
>Her mom notices her staring at me.
>"He is pretty handsome isn't he?" Her mom whispers a little too loudly to her daughter.
>"Mom!" The girl yells while turning away and blushing a little
>Feeling alpha af and confident
>"He's single too" my mom blurts out
>"M-mom!" I stammer out
>Everyone laughs
>Girl continues to stare at me
>As they finish up and start to walk away and can still see her glancing back and biting her lip

being fat is literally a subhuman level experience, its a self made hell

It really fucking is. You just gotta claw your way out.

If you mother was sick why didn't you tell her to stay at home?

>when you secure a Chad

You mom is a better wingman than most of my mates, congrats

goddamnit that gave me good feels.

tfw ill propose to my qt soon

no prime aged good looking woman will mire you based on muscles

The only mires you will get are from underage girls and from old hags

repeat after me

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

>Now I can get fat

are you absolutely coping SO HARD

people will mire THE HARDEST based on your body, just the same as men will mire a damn fine squat butt or fake tits on a female even if she has an ugly mug of a face

this is nature, natural laws, laws of attraction and evolution its primal

so stop your coping especially since ur rl face is sub 6/10 anyways, u got a case of illusion

just to shatter ur life more people with african genes will always be seen as second class citizens this goes for whereever in the world you go, usa, brazil, africa everywhere they are born to be slaves plain and simple and as a matter of fact they kinda like being enslaved

lol

She's not remotely attractive.

No my face is fine and I've been lifting for 3 years. I used to be cut at like 8% bf and I realized it wasn't even worth it all. I have since go to the gym 1-2 times a week and eat whatever I want at 15% bf. I notice no difference except from milfs and from girls I could've fucked anyway that I actually have to put in verbal work. The top girls aged 18-22 do not care, they see so many facelets get buff on instagram it's not even as "wow" anymore

If you look shredded you just look like you are compensating for something else like lack of a personality.

Personality + Face + style will get you laid. Getting Shredded will not. I have been mired more on my style/personality/face/stories more than my muscles.

you are an idiot
true. to add to this, the ABILITY to build and maintain muscle easily is an advantageous characteristic and signifies good genetic health and a superior hormonal profile. Which is why certain people abusing roids till the end of day will still look utterly inferior compared to robust, big-boned natty athletes.
we perceive faces (and bodies) as a whole, its silly to attempt to reduce attraction to one or two singled out features. everything else being equal, an excellent trait will be helpful. but if everything else is lacking, no particular trait can make up for the rest. its common sense really, but whenever you see someone laud one trait as THE best, you know the coping mechanism is in full overdrive

stop going for the vapid 25 year old whores at the bar that anybody could've fucked, The people that easily get laid are the guys who are attractive and who are fun to be around.

Note: don't be fat either

being shredded was always a meme
u cant have a visible sixpacks and look swole in clothes

why would u even cut down that low do u walk around shirtless

U made it

Sex isn't worth it when you regret it afterwards

>he counts mires from students
>laughinggirls.jpeg

>Old friends all comment on how big I've gotten
>Say they were practically terrified
>Girls say I'm buff
>Can sometimes see them staring at my arms in the corner of my eye

Same here, mate

Don't fail me

It looks like she did that purposely to be honest. It was most likely done to focus attention on her.

Really all you have to do is not be fat and not be an absolute twig and you're fine. Most top notch Girls do not care about your muscles.

>bubbubbb-bbuh what about the girls you meet at the beach/pool!!!!
All about your verbal game, these girls get hit on all the fucking time. They don't care you have a six pack. They want to see what kinda dude you are.
>b-b-b-b-bb-uhh t what about when you're fucking!!!!
by then she already made up her mind and doesn't even care.

That's like making a cheat sheet for a 100 question test and only using the cheat sheet for the last problem.

why are you telling me that? i literally said sixpack was shit wtf

I only get a few more mires than the average guy but pretty much same boat. I wish you luck.

>take corner of hallway
>qt almost walks into me
>stand still so we avoid that awkward who dodges first moment
>im towering obviously in front her since i made the manlet cutoff (6'2)
>my chest is right in front of her face
>she looked at my chest for sec, smiled and dodged me

Its funny because she dates chad, but was before interested in me but i coulsnt pick on cues

I was agreeing with you.

All of the dudes that I know slay are the ones who just look nice and take care of themselves (grooming + fashion) while being fun to be around. Most dudes that are obsessively fit are the ones compensating and rarely get laid unless the girl was a turboslut that anybody could've fucked anyway desu.

This reminds me of a time I was riding my bike at the Marina.

>I rode past a father and his two daughters, all white

>The daughters look about 11 to 13

>They're riding single file with the daughters in front

>They're both staring at me and both lock eyes with me as I'm riding past, I was uneasy

>The Father notices and has a look of deafeat on his face as I ride past, he looks down as I pass

>I'm black

I genuinely felt bad for the guy. I gotta make sure my daughter doesn't turn into Thot.

>when dat dere child support is gonna come in real soon

thats how i look at africans too i usually stare down black people its a form of domination especially when its done by two young girls lmao they must really think lowly of you

Enjoy prison m8

you sound mad that you were born ugly or short and coping with this fact by lifting.

also the fact that you think 11 year old girls are thinking somethnig sexual about you shows how fucking retarded your nigger brain. they were probably staring at your ugly ass flat potato nose and wideset eyes

T. Soyboy cucked by Tyrone

Childhood is lifting for women

Adulthood is lifting for yourself because you can get women anyway.

t. coping facelets.

I just stumbled upon this yesterday:
westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap15.html

Nice reading tb h

The only reason to be low bodyfat past not being fat is so that your face looks better at lower bodyfat. Anybody who thinks women are getting wet looking at their muscles is living in a state of delusion.

also the fact that you think 11 year old girls are thinking somethnig sexual about you shows how fucking retarded your african brain is. they were probably staring at your ugly ass flat potato nose and wideset eyes

being this retarded go back to Veeky Forums you fucking low test african

I saw the hottest little fucking persian gurl ive ever seen at college. She was like 5 foot nothing with tight abs and a thigh gap with a full vulva. She stared at me and smiled. Still have the fetish

>being this retarded go back to Veeky Forums you fucking low test african
>hehhe I can't wait for stacey to dump her boyfriend for me, I know she is masturbating at night to my tight biceps
delusion.

face reigns supreme, Inever said anything to the contrary. that being said, everything else being equal of course having muscles are deemed more attractive than not having them.

Jesus Christ, what anime is this from?

everyone knows that except the one 5'2 african dude in here who thinks hes getting mires from 11 year old girls LMAO

Hey, good on you for having strong beliefs and living in accordance with them.

I hope you live a happy life and meet a girl who shares your values

You can do it user

Literally all you have to do is not be fat. By the time your shirt comes off you she doesn't care if you are a permabulking fag.

The only time muscles will give you an edge is with lonely/horny women who are 25 years or older, young girls who are still in High school, and megasluts In all these cases you could've fucked these girls anyway.

Muscles for women is a meme

>know a guy who is Veeky Forums as fuck
>dude used to be an ugly fuck, now he's pretty handsome
>he's engaged to a 7/10 who loved him as a skelly
>go out drinking with the guy
>girls constantly flirt with him, one girl literally asked him for sex, kept asking even after he told her he was engaged

Good luck brother. It takes iron will to resist.

wrong but keep coping framelet/shit genelet

>much crypto
>blink smartcontracts
>shiny lambo

except I don't need to convince myself that muscles will get me laid :^), I guess im not the framelet with shit genes

>newfags thinking women are creaming their pants staring at their bicepts

BEGONE THOTS

ur the same type of person as those Veeky Forums fags who think theyre good looking cuz they have shit clothes and a 4/10 face ur living a lie

ask one of the 3/10 Veeky Forums fags if they would ever go to the gym and they will say exactly what ur saying but bottom line is nobodys ever gonna fuck them no matter how hard they tell themselves that reality will conform to their personal illusion

thats you

>creepy indian dude walking down the curry isle
>"I'm watching her as I walk towards her"
>shes paying attention to this creepy ethnic staring at her and walking towards her

Yeah buddy she must've been mirin

>ur the same type of person as those Veeky Forums fags who think theyre good looking cuz they have shit clothes and a 4/10 face ur living a lie
my face is fine user, that's why I don't need be in the gym more than 1-2 times a week.

those 3/10 Veeky Forums fags are the same as the 3/10 Veeky Forums fags who think going ot the gym 7 days a week will get them laid.

realistically if you spend more than a moderate time looking Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums you are compensating for your shit
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

This. Proud of you user. Hoes don't deserve you

>more on face style and stories
Typical nigga relying on swag. I have a coworker who does this constantly. Instead of preparing his classes he just relies on personality and anecdotes. More than a dozen students in different groups (all of them female) complain about not learning shit.

whats your point whats wrong with compensating?
wearing makeup is compensating too, getting a haircut is compensating, shaving ur unibrow is compensating

fact is swole guys turn girls on its an evolutionary fact deal with it and get over it coper