How is your country doing Veeky Forums?

How is your country doing Veeky Forums?

>Thinner than you, Muhammad

Wow I'm surprised the UK is behind Australia

How disgusting that it shows "obese" and not overweight. The overweight chart would be horrible. Probably multiply every number on there by 2.5

6th, could be better. Rookie numbers compared to the US, we've got to get bulking.

>Japan and Korea that low compared to the rest
This is solid proof that a culture of fat shaming makes the overall population healthier.
Based elevens.

I thought Australia would do better desu :(

>Turks are all fat.
>And yet starving at the same time.

Well the good part is that if you can bench something like lmao2plaet!!!!11 you are stronger than 99% of the people in a typical gym.

Where is Qatar on this chart? Those slave driving fuckers literally have something like an 80+% obesity rate, it’s fucking insane.

almost all of the bottom countries are self reported except Japan and Korea.

I wonder what the USA stats are for factors like education, city vs rural, red vs blue, race, etc. I'm sure it would vary greatly.

We have a lot of uneducated minorities and country bumpkins that bring us down.

They have hungry skeleton slaves as well though

They lie with statistics here. They use BMI, which is height and weight, to determine "obesity". Tis is innacurate, as by the metrics they use, a lardass is as obese as a bodybuilder.

damn 3rd lol
i guess its just south auckland lol and all the pollies

OECD countries.

The people falling out of that are not significant. Not even in the 5 figures.

>Hungary
kek

>26.9
quintessentially british

Switzerland here

Can confirn, most people are skinny-fat, skinny-fat or slightly overweight

Australia, literally in the middle when it comes to Anglo countries. Used to be worse, I think.

A big contributing factor is how long it takes to get anywhere. We just drive cars or catch public transport all the time, which is one reason fatness is a problem. We also just love fatty foods.

I knew aus was in a bad way but we're doing better than nz

AMERICA FUCK YEA

Not really, pretty tired of all the fatties. Although, I'm skinny fat so I guess I'm only marginally better.

>3.7
That's good but goddamn the men over there looks like literal girls with their skinny ass body

>It's not significant because I said so.
One formula for men and women even though the different bone density and muscle mass should be enough to confirm BMI is shit to anyone but fatties.

Top 4
There aren't real hamplanets here, but the adult population is chubby in general.

It's still the globally used standard and applies to the vast majority of people. But sure, discard it for some retarded reasons you read online. How many bodybuilders are there that also are over a BMI of 30? I'm willing to bet less than 5000 in the entire US. Literally insignificant.

thats wrong. bmi of over 30 would be a ton of the NFL guys + at least 1000 lifters on a bulk per state

Depends how well the women fatten desu

Spain, i feel good about the fact that i live in a coastal city since i don't see many fatsos around here.

That's literally nothing. It's retarded to discard BMI because it doesn't apply to a extremely insignificant amount of people.

Looked at the stats for the patriots, a couple of them would classify as obese but not that many, let's round all the way up to 1000, plus 50000 of your bulking bodybuilders, that's still less than 0.02%. As insignificant as it gets. Also drop the name idiot.

>be me the last skellyboy in the US
>weekly visit to walmart to get some groceries
>The inside mcdonalds is busy as usual
>scooter herds are migrating through the produce section straight to the soda and chips aisles
>decide to get some chips for the first time since friend back home wanted some
>scooters are tipped and landwhales are flopping all over the aisle
>the ones who cant get back up are being eaten by other landwhales
>the ones who dont rely on scooters are raping the women with only two chins
>scooterwhale and hamplanet fighting to the death over the last bag of cheetos
>One of the scooterwhales notices me and erupts with the most guttural screech ive ever heard
>other scooterwhales notice and begin screeching as well and begin driving towards me
>By the time I could walk back to the produce aisle see that scooterwhales are out of breath and heavily breathing
>barely get out of the store with my life
GET ME OUT!

Wtf Iceland? How do you have time to put on so much fat with your working hours?

t. rest of scandinavia

>16,7
Actually not bad, younger people tend to take care of themselves
Older generation is fat though, like... 80% of people who remember Soviet Union are obese

As someone who's on a board largely dedicated to lifting, you should know better. If you've been lifting for some amount of time, you're probably going to show up as overweight on an BMI scale. It's just not an optimal fat measuring scale

Absolute brain let
~400 million in the US and you think a few NFL players and bodybuilders would invalidate those stats

>be named Hungary
>be fat

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, C'MON