Fitniss and PCP

is it dangeroes to use PCP while sporting to gain? because i need more energie while sporting at the gym and the normal ways aren't working 4 my so i try someting diferent

What

If you're gonna use PCP, you need to use a lot, like much more than you've probably used before, because your system is going so fast it will use up a lot.

Microdose LSD my man.

Bump because this thread has potential

OP when i sport to gain i smoke weed sometimes, why don't you try the PCP once and report back.

i will do it tonight. so i post again tommorow with the result

Jesus christ this fucking place is amazing

The PCP analogs in low doses might get you to where you want, my buddy says. He also said you might end up in psychosis. Good luck!

lmao word, please try it and report back user
lifting on a rail of speed sucks ass btw

I have not the balls to try it because I fear I would snap bananas, you get the idea.
Anyway, report us the results of your experiment.

i did 3-meo-pcp once it made me super numb so i feel like it's an easy way to snap yourself up but never tried legit pcp

Wow,a GALLON of pcp? Is is that a, lot?

You're a fucking retard. If you're such a gigantic druggie that you can't summon the energy to go to the gym by feeling well-rested and a cup of coffee, then you should just fucking overdose already, you're already fucking dead.

You're one of those pathetic people who think they can solve all their problems with self-prescribed pharmaceuticals. Guess what fuckwit? It got you to the state you're in, no matter how many of your retarded stoner friends say drugs are healthy and have no side effects, they just don't see how much they are being fucked over by them.

But dude. Hey, weed and psychedelics man. It's all natural, it makes you relaxed. So relaxed you can't even go to the gym.... Oh wait.

>calls other people druggies
>doesn't acknowledge the fact caffeine is a drug

Seconded. If you need more energy, get enough sleep and eat right you disgusting degenerate.

Was seriously wondering how this might turn out. I know the PCP is a a meme but micro dosing LSD and Shrooms has had interesting results recently

>being brain warped to the point of absolute, all encompassing lethargy
>caffeine
Pick one. Even if caffeine is a stimulant and very, very mildly psychoactive it's on another fucking planet from the shit druggies try to pedal as an equivalent. The mental gymnastics you fucking retards perform to justify what you KNOW to be harmful and wrong for your body disgusts me.

Fucking grow up or end it all.

I remember when I was 8 and called people "druggies".

don't call other people druggies than faggot, i enjoy a drink every 2 weeks or so and acid/shrooms once a month max doesn't fuck with my gym time at all

Some (retarded) folk microdose NDMA antagonists. After that JRE episode I've been interested into microdosing pysch like LAD and such.

>I remember when I was 8 and called people "druggies"
And now you are 13 and using drugs and trying to justify it on a fitness board.
kys you useless degenerate drug addict.

>don't call other people druggies than faggot, i enjoy a drink every 2 weeks or so and acid/shrooms once a month max doesn't fuck with my gym time at all
You are a druggie. Don't sit here and try to justify your behavior you degenerate filth.
You are never going to make it.

I didn't know it came in liquid form.

Does anyone have the greentext of that user who went to the gym on datura?

call me whatever you want but at least i can wake up without the need to get my cup coffee or go the gym without preworkout/coffee

>call me whatever you want but at least i can wake up without the need to get my cup coffee or go the gym without preworkout/coffee
No you just need drugs to have a good time and drink alcohol to relax.
Don't sprinkle bullshit on my ice cream and call it candy you fucking degenerate subhuman drug addict.

Fuck off silicon valley nerd
Literally the most Reddit thing you could've said, post your soyboy face immediately beta cunt

Yes
Like a shit ton

Who would ever call ice cream candy?
This is nonsense talk

Stupid

>be me
>Be shooting heroin all through high school
>be graduating early with A's despite
>be constantly with a girl or in relationship despite
>Be still getting teenage love despite
>Be married to qt now for years
>Making As in college
>Be having an exciting and volatile life, never bored
>be clean as the mountain snow for years
>Be getting swoloski, Anthony keidis body fat syndrome to boot
>Life is great, and pretty much always has been
How does it feel to know that the world doesn't operate the way you believe it should?

Well it’s a gallon sooo

Not true at all.
Fucking degenerate drug addict.

I would inironically try this if I had access. i would hope it would be less sedating than Ketamine. Please report back your findings.

i go to the gym in 2 hours.
i wil use the pcp and hope that it will give me the energy to go and work out.

i post the result tomorrow with the same pic so it is easy to find

Y’all biscuitheads, you ain't featurin' me!

>is it a good idea to do a tranquilizer while lifting

Are you retarded?

Hey bro is four metric tonnes of mushrooms a lot need2know

I know at least one