Literally a little over a month ago

>literally a little over a month ago
>bulking
>feeling the swole
>drive drunk and total my car
>military so my CO fucks me in the ass with punishments
>happened off base but can't drive on base, no more ez gym access
>demoted 1 rank and I'm not even working, haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks
>next highest ranking CO gets back from TDY and serves me with a recommendation for separation
>moral and motivation drop even more
>it's been 5 weeks and I haven't lifted a single bar or dumbbell
>live off base
>bike to work now
>30m bike ride
>tried going to the gym once but I had no energy or drive to do anything after spending 8 days at work contemplating how I'm going to find a job after separation
>Also tired from biking
>can feel the gains slipping
>feelsbadman

Anyone got any advice? I feel like shit. I get home and either spend the day watching netflix or playing games when I could be doing calisthenics or even planning for my future. The separation isn't official yet, but more than likely it's going to happen. The only bright side is that I wasn't served with an Article because the state maintained jurisdiction over the case. I can feel the weakness seeping in and I don't like it but I feel like i can't stop it.

sounds like you need a passion.

read up on ikigai and find fulfillment to give yiu a drive.

what do you lift for
do you enjoy lifting? if not look for something you enjoy and take a rest from it for a while and see if you yearn for it again.

also fuck you for drunk driving. man up.

Fuck boys, I need help too. Yesterday I just got my car fixed ( car of my dreams at 18.) And literally after having it for 1 hour someone backed into it messing up the fender. Then an hour after that I got a speeding ticket for going 75 in a 55.
I'll probably just pay the ticket and get my car fixed, but right now I feel so undetermined to do anything. Please help.

>drunk driver
>expects pity
You deserve this

Don't drink and drive dumbass

>be a mouthbreathing retard
>y bad things habben
I genuinely hope you suffer several times more and commit suicide, for all the people who lost loved ones to drunk drivers

Im with this guy. You made the decision to drink and drive and it sounds like you got off pretty easy. If your in the US ill never understand why the courts are so sympathetic for drunks but they are. Anyways your a real asshole buddy and deserve any garbage you have coming

kys

>be in military
>drink drive
Just why? That shit's always going to fuck up your career, not to mention the potentially killing other people thing.

Don't drive drunk you fucking retard. I'd love to sympathize with you but I cannot. You're literally an idiot. Any dipshit that drives drunk is.
Fuck you. Learn from your mistake, take your punishment with your head held high, move on, look for another job if you think you're gonna get cut, and don't fucking drink and drive ever again.
Why the fuck do I have to spell this out for you?

>literally a little over a month ago
>bulking
>feeling the swole
>driving one day when suddenly hit by drunk driver
>loved one in the passenger seat dies
>grieving like a mother fucker so start slipping up at work
>eventually demoted and sent to different sector
>moral and motivation drop even more
>keep fucking up and new boss hates me, will probably fire me
>it's been 5 weeks and I haven't lifted a single bar or dumbbell
>bike to work now, because I'm too afraid to drive
>30m bike ride
>tried going to the gym once but I had no energy or drive to do anything after spending 8 days at work contemplating how I'm going to find a job after getting fired
>Also tired from biking
>can feel the gains slipping
>feelsbadman

Oh bore off we've all done it

I've had one glass of white wine in my life
Not everyone is a degenerate faggot with no regard for human life like you and your ilk

reevaluate your life

Exactly what percentage of drunk driving journeys kill people? This is literally gun control cuck logic

Drunk driving is not a right, it's a crime
Gun ownership is a right

If you want to drive drunk on your own property be my guest, hit a tree going at least 60 so you don't suffer

I did have some level of sympathy because everybody fucks up sometimes, but if you're actually trying to defend drunk driving as safe you should kys.

Unironically this. Glad you fucked up your own life and not someone who didnt deserve it

More than 40% of road fatalities involve alcohol. So unless almost half the people on the road are drunk driving its vastly over represented.

just end it, brah.

this

You seem like the kind of shit that will fuck everyone over, including yourself, then complain about how life is so unfair.

Just get through it man. Take the extra duty on the chin and don’t be disrespectful. Read some books, keep yourself as healthy as you can. Don’t develop bad eating habits at the very least.

If they kick you out go home and go to a trade school to reset your life. You’ll be fine you’re just in the middle of a shit storm for a bad decision, keep your head up king.

Jesus fucking christ just follow the road rules you literal retard. 20 miles above the speed limit? here you'd lose your license. no wonder your roads are so bloody dangerous

I hope you die next time you get behind the wheel

No actually, we all haven't. Go fuck yourself

Underage faggots.

>Expecting people to accept the consequences pf heir actions makes you underage
kek, but YOLO am I right?

>drive drunk
You deserve whatever you got and worse. Fuck you dude

>i'm gonna reply to all these posts
>that'll definitely show them!

>drive drunk

you get no sympathy from me, brainlet

Nope. Get yourself together, driving drunk is fucking abhorrent.

>i could kill inocent people, but it doesnt matter because other people do it too

I've done it well over 100 times and it's my vehicle and my body and my alcohol so up until I actually hit someone you statist faggots should mind your own business

I hope someone you love gets hit by a drunk driver and you realize that driving drunk fucking kills people and the fact that you do it routinely makes you the worse type of person

>my vehicle and my body and my alcohol

I'm sorry are you driving exclusively on private roads that you paved and maintain on your own? Are you the only person on them? Does your driving inhibited possibly put another person at serious risk?

It's not even statist, it's just basic social contract you fucking mongoloid. Seriously reevaluate your life and maybe read a book for once, jesus christ