Tfw I go lifting with the uni chad now

>tfw I go lifting with the uni chad now
will he laugh at my weak lifts brahs?

At first and on the inside, possibly. But if he is truly the real deal he will probably attempt to quell his chad instincts and help you out.
If you're an absolute bitch that complains about things he will, deserving of such criticism.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. You're not even big enough for chad to see.

Literally every Chaddish friend I've had would always be happy helping out someone weaker in the gym. People who care about fitness and self improvement tend to also want others to improve too. It feels good helping someone out and them becoming a better human bean because of it. Of course they'll judge your lifts some, but we all compare our workouts with other people in the gym a little bit. I don't think anyone would suddenly hate you because you can't bench 3pl8 or something.

"Chad" shouldn't care, he was there once too, likely.
I used to work out with 2 chads. No one really commented on it.

The same thing happened to me when I started lifting, and Chad actually helped me and later we became gym buddies. Turns out he was actually a good person and now we're friends.

Not to hijack, but there's a uni gym in my neighborhood that allows a limited number of people from the area to be members. It's easily the best gym for the price, but will the students think i'm a creep (i'm 35).

>hanging out with Chad

This can only be a good thing user. You absorb traits of those you hang around. If you hang around people who are successful in some elements, it'll rub off a bit.

>Chad will laugh at you rather than taking the chance to demonstrate his wealth of knowledge on the art of lifting

Chad instincts will have him looking at you like a son within a week.

nah

Nope. They won't. I go to my uni gym all the time and there are always middle aged people there.
Even if they do take issue, they're dinky little college kids. Their opinions don't matter till they graduate anyway.

No breh. I'm an intermediate, 1.5/2.5/3.3/4.5, and I only judge people for bad form. I'm pretty sure everyone else does too. Everybody starts weak but there's 0 excuse for bad form.

Chads are best gymbros.

Bullies arent Chads.

Daily reminder that true Chad is not only a great, desider by women, genetically blessed man. He's also a good person.

call me a DYEL but id say thats above intermediate by my standards anyway

It's intermediate. 95% of males have the genetics to get 2/3/4/5 natty with around 6 years of good training. 1/2/3/4 is nothing at a real weightlifting gym.

Sorry little fellas but my 5rms are higher than those and I'm still in the novice phase

Then you’re either really fat or really long

this is so fake.
literally no one who is a chad gymrat cares about how small everyone else is
you'd be suprised how helpful people are if you just ask

Well I'm 6'5" so I think I can say I'm intermediate at 1.5/2.5/3.3/4.5.

This. My gym is full of people that are strong as fuark, but any one of them will give you a spot or help with form if you ask.

doing your best earns respect

Great replies itt

Remember Chad has an evolutionary incentive to make his allies as strong as possible, he has no reason to want to see you fail. Only people insecure themselves would make fun of someone lifting low.

Exactly Chad has no insecurities. If anything he will pity you OP.

Chad is the fucking best dude he'll help you out with plenty of advice

Also the cashier chick at GNC is always giving him free supps so he'll be giving you his hand-me-downs no doubt

Chad doesn't feel pity. He feels hopeful.

Chads are good people for the most part. Just listen to him and accept his advice and ask questions. He'll likely take you under his wing. One day you'll go out and pick up thots as battle brothers

Chads are mostly bros IRL.

As the others said, a true Chad will always help you, no matter what.

No. Most chads are actually pretty good guys man. Work hard and don't be a pussy and he'll stay your lifting buddy. Don't put yourself down at all too, just makes you look insecure. Work up a sweat and you're good.

He'll help you out, and help you get big. Chads are always your most loyal supporters and loudest critics.