/over25/ General

Get in here, you old fucks.

>current routine/projects
>current diet/advice
>how's your college tinder qt?
>how many weddings are you going to this summer?
>when do I stop feeling like a hollow ectoplasm that puts on a skin every morning to maintain the expectations of being in your late 20s?

>in the middle of the "lift weights until someone loves you" routine
>if you're not sleeping or working out you should be munching something. If not, you're wasting time
>still waiting for her to appear
>zero
>it only gets worse

>Teenagers lift more than you and gain muscle much faster.

This is suffering.

>27
>Currently doing a push/pull hypertrophy and strength routine for my upper body only while I nurse a bum knee.
>Current diet is not eating like a fatass
>Long term gf of about 2 years now.
>None. Just started a new job abroad and won't make it.
>When you finally realize that you'll have to grind for a while to get where you want and being tired all of the time is totally normal if you're putting in 100% and genuinely at least trying to move towards something that will make you happy.

Don't be depressed. Be fuarkin joocy, brah.

>26
>training for half-IM, lifting 3x week
>pescatarian bulking/trying to make maintenance with two-a-days
>rotating roster of 2 25yos,1 30yo, 1 20yo; phasing out soon
>2 friends and 2 as a plus-one
>5HTP, eat better, drink less, ZMA, and get laid once a week. That's curbed it for me, mostly.

I often question why i even lift anymore, im not making any gains. Still i force myself to the gym and im glad i still can do that.

BJJ and lifting
No college qt, if I wasn't an autist before I got out of the Marines I am now.
0 weddings and ditched a baby shower
you will never stop feeling empty

I'm 30 and never felt better

> Trying to get ahead at work so I actually have time to lift regularly again
> Meal prep every Sunday. Also a good day to just be alone and avoid people.
> lol dating a single mom my own age wtf am I thinking
> 2, high hopes for both couples
> Pretty much just gets worse and worse unless you're making a lot of money

Push/Pull/Legs/Arms 4x week
>current diet/advice
IIFYM maintaining calories
She's married to someone else.
0 so far. 2 this year so far.
>when do I stop feeling like a hollow ectoplasm that puts on a skin every morning to maintain the expectations of being in your late 20s?
Not sure. I have a lot of body acne scars that demotivates me from continuing lifting (been 3.5 years). Feelsbad.

>>when do I stop feeling like a hollow ectoplasm that puts on a skin every morning to maintain the expectations of being in your late 20s?

Damn, startin the thread with some real feels OP.

>26
>Typical lazy PPL because grad school is more important than lifting
>chicken/cauliflower/rice/peanut butter/bananas/BLT for lunch
>Have a 3 yr gf
>none because I have no friends
>Grow the fuck up and realize you have it better than the majority of humans who have ever lived on this bitch of an earth

I'm being dramatic. Ironically, I feel 10x better now at 26 than I did at 23 and 100x better than I did in college.

It just gets some traffic in here.

Finishing up a cut with some basic strength shit. Starting Sheiko over the summer.
>current diet/advice
Use cronometer, its the shit. Eat chicken thighs instead of breasts. Take more naps.
Great, but kind of weird banging a 21 yo
1 so far, and I'm officiating haha
When you unfuck your shit.

>squat bench deadlift everyday
>got goals? Eat more! No goals? Eat w.e
>married sugar daddy twice her age at the time
>1 in july
>surprisingly still give a fuck about everyone and everything

In the middle of my PhD thesis. Doing mostly calisthenics.
>current diet/advice
No specific diet, but eating at maintenance.
Currently dating a male 3rd year engineering undergrad. Total freak in bed.
One
Feeling ok. Doing fairly high impact paleoclimate research in a top 5 Uni.

>>current routine/projects
PPL routine, Body By Science method (1 set to total, screaming, shaking, vomiting failure per exercise)
>>current diet/advice
See food, eat it (bulking)
>>how's your college tinder qt?
tfw nogf
>>how many weddings are you going to this summer?
none, all my non-incel friends are already married
>>when do I stop feeling like a hollow ectoplasm that puts on a skin every morning to maintain the expectations of being in your late 20s?
When you have a reason to live that makes the suffering of life a fair price to pay.

every fag is a freak in bed you dunce. they are all mentally ill.

>Upper/lower body split
>Working service jobs while finishing school (Kill me)
>Eating at maintenance
>Gf who I barely see since I'm so busy
>Shitty existence is still an improvement over being a 25 year old NEET

Greyskull plus ppl accessories
>current diet/advice
2 litres of milk per day. No advice because I'm a dyel
With same gf for 7 years no. I think we started dating before tinder even existed
none lol
Work hard and once your goals are within reach that feeling will go away. If you don't have any goals just chill and stop trying to put on a mask because no one cares about you or what you do once you are in your late 20s or older

uh oh, someone's mad

Shoo dick goblin, quit trying to steal our cum we need it for the cardio bunnies

26yo
Trying to work around my injured forearm I definitely don't heal like I was able to 5 yrs ago
>current diet/advice
Bulking hard on oats
Haven't had a date in about a month but I'll find someone one day
None I have 2 friends one is already married the other probably won't get married for a long time
I have no idea I've felt like that since I was a child

I'll be 25 in a couple of months

Finishing my PhD, trading stocks, slowly starting my software business
>current diet/advice
I'm trying to cut some 10 pounds but I'm under a lot of pressure and it's being hard to be disciplined
Been on Tinder since January, had two dates and turned down a couple more girls because I wasn't attracted enough to them. I'm pretty much like , one day I'll find someone.
One, and I know there will be at least one girl there who is into me (but I think she's sort of retarded so I'm not really interested)
Fuck that, just keep making progress.

34 years old btw, one of the few oldfags here I guess

31, working hard to get a remote job eventually and work from a smaller town or perhaps an island like the one in the OP pic. Also raising my daughter and considering having another kid.

Going to one wedding, but it's a big one.

>over 25
>old fuck
I've been there, and I know (no offence intended) that you're a fucking idiot. Don't worry, everyone in the second half of their twenties has been a fucking idiot and believed that "25" was some sort of magical age dividing your juvenile days from your "mature" ones. At that age you believe that you're a senile grandpa at 30 and for all you care you may as well be in a coffin at 35.
You're still a fucking kid, don't worry. You have plenty of time; it's true that time will pass by way faster than you were used to in your teenage years but you can still enjoy the luxury to even switch life decisions completely.
Me? 38. I started at ~32. I've never been fat, I've always done some swimming, anyway I can say that I've never reached this level of fitness in my life. I just OHP'ed lmfao1.125pl8sx12x3 few hours ago (ok, on the last set I've cheated with a push press). Natty (and semi-vegetarian). At 25 people thought I were 30, now people believe I'm in my late twenties. Not that I even really care, since I've three kids and a loving wheyfu, but hey it's nice.
Don't be harsh with your life expectations, goals switch constantly. Adapt. Do your best and accept the change. You aren't losing anything, damn, if someone asked if I'd trade my life to go back at ~22 yo I'd say "hell, no". Teenage years and the "first youth" are over-rated, especially for men.
My current routine is a custom-made one. I moved from a PPLPPLX to some sort of "circuit" training. I don't do cardio in winter, circuit training is enough. From late spring to autumn I may enjoy a 40 min run or some swimming. I take ~3 weeks off in summer.
I tend to hit the gym every day (usually in the morning) for short sessions, in less than an hour I'm out.
Don't waste time on tinder, go out and meet people. Maybe I'm an old fart, but it seems to me you'll be winning anyway.
I'm not going to any wedding any time soon and luckily enough no one of my close friends divorced yet.

You lift because if you didn't, you'd only take a few years to really look like shit. I'm a doctor, and it's amazing how shit people look and what kind of aches and pains they get past 25 if they don't exercise.

I barely work out once per week, but I can still DL 200 kg. I'm 31. 125 kg, 195 cm, just a year out of school. Could stand to lose 20 kg.

First child on the way. GF is also 195 cm. Pray for me to have a son, anons. Can't deal with a daughter who grows up taller than me.

>GF is also 195 cm
kek wtf

>Don't worry, everyone in the second half of their twenties has been a fucking idiot and believed that "25" was some sort of magical age dividing your juvenile days from your "mature" ones. At that age you believe that you're a senile grandpa at 30 and for all you care you may as well be in a coffin at 35.

I was being sardonic, but I appreciate this sentiment. I agree there is not "magical wall" of maturity to back up that kind of mentality, because most people my age now don't have their shit together.

>Pray for me to have a son, anons. Can't deal with a daughter who grows up taller than me.
I'd rather have a giantess daughter than some weakpot daughter who can't open jars.

>GF is also 195 cm
And I thought I was tall being a 180cm female.

Same exact thing, except 1 year girlfriend, and lots of friends i'm not keeping up with

Come to Scandinavia or Holland someday, user.

Lot's of PhD students here lol.. Anyways same thing as guy above, but I don't consider my PPLPPLX lazy..

>29
>squatting 100 lbs
>anterior pelvic pain
>3 days later
>it's worse
guess i snapped myself
it hurts even while i type this sitting here
just a dull constant ache that gets more acute when i move
it feels like what i imagine arthritis to feel like

Turning 26 soon.

>Was running PHAT but just switched to a Smolov Jr cycle for bench and squat simultaneously.
>eat big to get big. 6' but I'm aiming for 4000kcal a day (Smolov kind of demands that much anyway)
>I have a FWB but she wants to be more so I'm distancing myself from her. Talked to the one who got away not too long ago, but she's with someone else currently.
>hopefully no weddings.
>never. We're all faking it.

Thanks for reading blog, please subscribe below.

Nice delts, you got those from the standard PHAT program?

Thanks. I've done a ton of different routines. Can't really attribute delts to any one program. Just lots of OHP, and shoulder raises.

>hit 200 lb OHP at 175 lb BW yesterday.

Cripes, 200lbs is a lot, that explains it. I'm a deltlet, for some reason my chest grows way too easily and my delts won't budge so it looks really imbalanced. Guess I gotta up my OHP game.

You look fucking nice bro. I'm 230lbs right now fat fuck nig nog with a fucked up balrog hairline.
I'm sipping down my preworkout now as we speak and I'm doing chest.
Care to give me pointers on some really cash chest lifts?

Barbell bench for strength. Dumbbell bench for hypertrophy. Other than that I really enjoy supersetting ring chest dips with push ups. You angle yourself right doing ring chest dips and your chest will be sore for days.

Very difficult exercise though. Took me awhile to build up stability for using the rings.

25, turning 26 in July. I've accepted that I'm going grey early, but at least I'll keep my hair well into my 90s.

Doing a basic PPL routine and making progress. Just trying to get rid of my belly fat and I'll be happy. I'm aiming for 1/2/3/4 by July and I think I'm going to make it, though maybe only just.

>current diet/advice
Low carb, don't eat junk, following a diet my gf organized that's going pretty well. Trying to clean bulk to get bigger but not fatter or gf will give me shit.

She's 26 and she's doing really well right now. Hates her job so she's found happiness in her HIIT classes.

None.

No idea. You need to find something to give a shit about in your life, either in work, family, or your personal time. I'm looking for a new job that I can get excited about but for now I'm enjoying writing.

Thanks a lot brother. I hope you're still around for when I post results in a few months. Even gonna start juicing once the bodyfat goes down.

27 here. Receding hairline. Shaving my head for the past two years to make it seem on purpose.

>Current routine
Loosely doing SS right now and aiming for 1/2/3/4 by summer. Looks like i'm gonna make it.

>Current diet
Banana, fish oil, and glucosamine for breakfast. Protein shake through workout
Something with grains and complete proteins for lunch with glass of milk
Protein and veggies for dinner with fruit juice.

>Hows my girlfriend.
Going on 8 years now. She's been getting into barbells and working on her ass for me. Finished her bachelors and teacher certification and she's looking for ISD jobs for next year. The future looks nice. Might even get married.

>how many weddings?
Fuck the institution of marriage. I know I just said i'd marry this girl, but that's for the legal benefits of sharing our life together. Neither of us gives a shit about a wedding.

>When do I blah blah
When you find something you care about and put your time and energy into it.

>neither of us gives a shit about a wedding

Honestly, congrats on finding you a nice bird man. Most of these slags want the flowers and white dress and all--all for what? Money wasted that could have been better used towards a house or car or somethin' else.
Hope you guys work out with the least amount of problems mate.

Honesty and communication is where it's at man. I'm amazed this woman exists. When we started it was "Of course I want to fuck other women anonnette. I'm male. I can't ever promise you that I won't be attracted to other women. I'm wired to want to fling my seed everywhere. All I can promise you is that I have priorities. I only ask the same of you. It's not like we can honestly say we're gonna love each other in five years."

Five years later. We've had an open relationship this whole time but hadn't acted on it in two because all the third parties kept ruining it by getting all possessive and manipulative.
"So I guess like, we're exclusive now right?"

Three years later
"You're my best friend and I think by now we've kinda found a rhythm that might work for life, but do you really want to spend all that money on a shiny rock and an expensive party with our families we don't even really like in the name of a religion neither of us believe in?" "Fuck no if we ever have that money let's go to nepal"

We've done the long distance thing three times because circumstance drove us apart and each time we came back stronger. I'm literally fucking amazed that I've found a member of the female gender who's capable of being this fucking straightforward.

women are usually pretty honest, at least if they like you and arent totally histrionic

if you're fucking up and not showing up in the relationship as a man, they'll lay out exactly how you are doing and how it's making them feel

men usually just don't listen until it's too late

You've got a lot of faith in women. I've met a lot of vapid helpless incompetent spoiled whores who have never had to better themselves or take responsibility for anything in their lives and can't be made to.

>SL
>trying not to be a fatass so I can lose fat
>marrying high school sweetheart later this year
>my own
>when you give meaning to your life instead of waiting for meaning to find you

>26
>knee joints starting to hurt from standing around at work
>scale this morning read 237lbs

I fucking hate working at the airport

those women definitely exist

I'm speaking more of well adjusted long term candidates

for every women like the type you're speaking of, there's at least one man who is unemployed, plays video games and smokes weed all day and treats his low self esteem girlfriend like a chauffeur while constantly gaslighting her

>31
>greyskull lp
>intermittent fasting
>married to ballet dancer
>have a daughter, son on the way
>steady job
>hobbies include cooking, riding my motorcycle and chopping wood with my 63 year old dad
>life is awesome

>I am now classed as an old fuck

there's still time

>it only gets worse

27 checking in. This unironically made me feel better.

35 here

Still a lanklet, still single, still keeping on.

Started Greyskull LP today and bought a neck harness. Feel like I need a routine to stick to and GSLP sounds as good as any. Tried SS in the past and hated it.

>30
>6'2" 200lbs.
>lifting since age 17
>PPL the last two years
>steady gains and minimal injuries
>no red meat since age 18
>two gfs for total of 11 of the last 12 years
>nofap b/c noneed2fap
>no weddings this summer b/c studying for the bar
>hit up Veeky Forums every day for laffs
I don't know when you'll stop feeling like a hollow ectoplasm. I did when I moved from the midwest to southern California and started law school. It's hard to feel hollow when you're living here, working hard to attain measurable goals, and have a great gf because you earned her by developing deep empathy and not doing regrettable shit when you were younger. I mean I'm not pretending that my life is perfect, but I can't even begin to relate to the social problems that consume many of my fellow Veeky Forumsizens.

>26
>push/pull/legs
>bulkin
>talking to a 19yr old qt who I'' banging in 2 weeks when she comes home for spring break
>None of my friends are getting married lmao
>Don't know, I feel great

Feelsgoodman

Show Milkers

Just turned 30.

Just moved across the country into a bumblefuck suburb of Portland, no gym access yet but I'm building one in my new garage. Hype as shit. Right now my routine is kettlebell swings, whatever calisthenics I can manage and some overhead press with the DBs I have.
>current diet/advice
My diet is the same as it's been for about 5 years now. Nothing pre-cooked, everything homemade, mostly meat, veggies and legumes supplanted with rice or granola or whole wheat toast.
I have 3 girlfriends. Ironically in my 20s I had 0 girlfriends or 1 abusive longterm relationship. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I've heard in the past that your 30s are your best years of sex but I didn't know it was like flicking a fucking switch on your birthday.
0, thank fuck.
Once you get a handle on your life and start cleaning your room and sorting your shit out. Just do your best to live up to your own expectations. I still feel like a stupid child and a complete fuckup but I hate myself less.

Where are you meeting these girls? I'm in my 30s and have no contact with women.

>>currently in contest prep, so a fuckton of time under tension and a disgusting amount of cardio
g carb, 275 protein, 50 g fat. this is suffering
>>been married for almost six months now, after only dating her for six months. not mormon, just known her forever and when it clicked it clicked. very happy. own a house, getting a new dog, shit's cool.
>>just one wedding this summer
>>when you hop on tren and start training the way god intended

Friends I've had for years that got thirsty when I transitioned from a skeletal betaboy with no career to a jacked single guy with money.

I meet a ton of girls through online communities though. Meeting people in 3D space feels pretty archaic these days.

>supplanted
Supplemented?
>3 girlfriends
Get your shit together. Be a good bf to one of them and cut the other two loose.

>online communities
You mean like facebook? Meetup? Dating sites? I have no idea what I'm doing.

Am 25

5/3/1 w/ accessories 3x a week. Muay Thai x2. BJJ x3-4. Working towards being a web developer.

>current diet/advice

I tried keto for about 2 days. Then people said how it's impractical for people who do quite a lot of activity so I gave it up. My diet is good, I struggle to stuff enough food in my mouth sometimes but that's a good problem to have.

She left. It's ok though. I took the advice of every internet dating 'expert' at my peril. Now I know to take that stuff with a pinch of salt in the future.

Do wedding receptions count? I'm going on a stag do in May though.

Er, I'm not in my late twenties but I'll try to answer. Honestly I think most of this is in your head. This is the first time I've posted on Veeky Forums in a couple of years because I replaced it with positive stuff. They say you're the average of the 5 people you spend your time with. If 3 of those are anon1, anon2 and anon3, things probably aren't going to go well for you. If they're Jocko willink, Jordan Peterson, whoever, you've got a better chance.

For me I started to face each insecurity one by one. I was always worried I wouldn't be able to handle myself in a fight, and I did get choked out by a bouncer once, so I've been learning to fight. My confidence has gone up hugely since then. I was worried about e.d. during sex, so I'm trying to give up porn. So that's my advice; face your insecurities. And listen to Jordan Peterson etc. because those guys are professionals at this

>routine
Only started lifting in September with SL. Modified it to my liking. Rep range is currently 3x(8-12) for pretty much everything; I switch the compounds to 3x(4-6) and back every 4 weeks or so.
AxBxAxx BxAxBxx
A
- High bar back squats
- Weighted chinups
- Bent-over barbell row
- Dumbbell flat bench press
- Oblique crunches
- Cable crunches
B
- High bar back squats
- OHP
- DL
- Power shrugs
- Calf raises
- Face pulls
- Cable crunches
>diet
Eating maintenance right now, might slim down a little bit more April - May.
>college tinder qt
Tinder doesn't work on any of my devices, not even in the browser. No success on OKCupid but I'm looking for LTR only, and only signed up like 2 days ago.
Went out with qt azn I've been wanting to fug for 10 years, found out she has a bf so told her to hit me up when she's single again.
>weddings
None this summer but I fully expect my best friend to get married next year.

Starting back at the gym after a tfwnomoney year off. SL 5x5 will have to do.
>current diet/advice
Eating too much/eat less than I do
Just got married to a maxQT
Only one
This never ends.

Recovering fatty about to turn 28, managed to drop 20kg since January but not making much in the way of muscle gains.

Am I too old to look like a machine without hoping on gear? Can you still get big in your late 20's / early 30's natty starting from scratch?

tfw I got my shit together 3 years ago and was lifting 5 days a week, cardio 6 days a week but stopped when my gf of 5 years left me and my grandmother (basically my mother, raised me) died. If I'd kept going I'd be hueg by now and not just a fatty...

open bob

I am 30.
Finishing my degree. I am a bad student. Thinking of investing or exploring ecommerce and quitting Uni. I dont like my degree, my grades are poor but I am too far in to change it for something else. (Money invested, etc).
>>current diet/advice
Keep it clean but eat more.
tfwnogf
1, close friend getting married, another one got married last year to a total bitch, feelsbadman (at least he is happy)
At this point in life I would say never. Hopefuly I am wrong.

>stop fucking 3 girls to just fuck 1
hahaha

>married last year to a total bitch

Happy wife, happy life!

>what are inevitable psychological consequences

core strengthening calisthenics/PT five times a week (finally getting treated for a badly herniated disc)
>>current diet/advice
garbage/routine is important. Get a cast iron, get a rice-cooker.
ghosted all the ones who want my D, still stalking all the ones who are happily in relationships.
none.
Finished grad school in the fall and am still looking for quality work/in the midst of a deep depression from continued unemployment. Eventually you just stop putting on the skin and hide from everyone.

but i can afford the roids, ancillaries, food, supplements and medical care
so w/e

>3 upper body days and 1 lower body day works best atm
>go to gym more often and eat shitloads...seems obvious but took a while to really understand
>tinder is autism and chlamydia. i score IRL
>none, i hope
>whose expectations?