What kind of girl do you want when you eventually make it?

what kind of girl do you want when you eventually make it?

One who is nice, feminine, and not fat

a virgin

The kind with a feminine penis

White girl with perfect dick sucking lips.

One I actually respect. 90% of women have the personality of a wet paper bag

minimum

WHite, as in pure euro.

Red hair, small petite and cute not hot, basically want a legal loli with small nearly flat chest, not huge tits yuck.

Want to score a 16 year old to wife and start a white family.

I basically want a girl who looks like my Waifu Misty.

At this point only 2 requirements
>loyal to me
>pretty enough that it's not awkward to be seen with her in public

This tbqhfamalam

Havent given it any thoughts really. So far I havent met a single woman who I felt an emotional attraction to, and I'm starting to think I never will.

>what kind of girl do you want when you eventually make it?
none, i've stopped looking for a relationship

Small breasts, big brain, nice ass. Fun to have round, completes me.

>petite
>athletic
>likes doing car/gun stuff with me

Gonna be hard tho because e-fame has made attractive women who aren't intolerable very scarce

Probably one that loves me for who I am
>not fat
>not stupid
>wants kids

A loyal one

One that doesn't post pics of herself online.

who dis

Pic related, thought I'd found the perfect girl.

Loved to talk about books, also went to the gym, didn't game, didn't enjoy drinking, similar tastes in music, both love the same film, both don't do drugs and could chat way for hours. Finally met up and she was a huge beast who'd used the pic of her friend and got her to do the timestamp. Even got her to do a specific pose so I could be sure it was her...

Guess I'll never meet my cutie and I'll have to settle for some fake bimbo with fake nails and a fake attitude...

the one I have now
>computer programmer
>powerlifts
>tennis
>can actually hold an intellectual conversation
>we push each other to reach our fullest potential
>calls me her teddy bear
>really quiet and feminine
>gives me a kiss and handles me at PL meets

Ich hebe für dich, meine Geliebte

>tfw wife meets fits standards

Why am I using fit to measure the value of the person I love, I have some issues

Wo hast du die gefunden?

Wo findet man solche?

This is really problematic. I guess you don't have the equipment to please a real woman with curves.

You want a girl with personality because you lack one yourself

a fit young gorgeous virgin who will stay loyal to me for the rest of our lives

but for me making it is not becoming fit. I already am fit and have been for many years. making it is becoming very rich and successful and I am working on achieving that part. you can only get one of the very few great women if you yourself are a great man

>Finally met up and she was a huge beast who'd used the pic of her friend and got her to do the timestamp
What even is catfishing?
Are ugly people literally so desperate and retarded that they think their personality makes up for their ugliness?
ESPECIALLY after tarnishing their personality by lying about who they are?

no women, no kids, i want an uncomplicated life only dedicated to me and what i do or do not want to do

Wait, what?

Loyal
Maternal
Loving
Thinn waist
Thicc bum

>fell for the braphog meme once
>we got to cuddling and I couldnt do it any further
>heard later shes been sleeping around like the Sandman

big tits though

Yes, yes they are.

I made it.

Been fucking around with a THICC booty Latina with a really good job and all of her own shit. I could already pull 7-9s easily because of face/frame but the added perk of attracting grills who are successful has been the greatest benefit of making it.

I want IU

I want a girl to love me for who i am

hell no, has kpop finally infiltrated /fit?

LOL SHES UGLY AS FUCK

shit I feel like a Chad considering I told a girl who looks exactly like this to fuck off and this is your "dream girl" LOL

thank god I'm with my 10/10 in looks and personality

Welcome to the life. Be nice to her mom.

You're a fucking waste of oxygen and any girl who loves you for that should kill themselves.

My man

Good for you? Don't know what sort of reply you're expecting mate.

Just one that I'm sexually attracted to and can get along with very well.

>finally
Do you even browse this site? Fuck off

What's the age cut off for making it?
Also older anons, is the wall really true?

19 right now. Currently trying to make a lot of money on the markets. It's going well. I need a wife who is:

A. Healthy, pure and physically able

B. Can handle taking care of atleast 10 kids over the course of when we'd reproduce. She needs to be an intuitive and understanding parent, but also strict. My family needs to be a tight ship.

C. Takes care of herself and understands I will do amazing things for the family, but that I may have to travel for work and be busy. Not all the time, but there will be times when I know I can squeeze in work and she needs to understand these priorities.

D. Doesn't get a shitty attitude for neurotic reasons, I never do this and didn't realize how common of a behavior trait this was

I really think a woman like Westinghouses wife is what I really desire, except healthier and can bare much more children. I keep the expectations reasonable and a lot of these things can be instilled.

I don't care about her hobbies, I care about who she is in being a professional parent. She could be the most boring person on the planet, but I will instill her happiness if she is right. I will give her a exciting, yet lavish life.

This is what I want. Ofcourse we have to click, but it's pretty easy to click with most women as a guy. I'd like it if she had a good sense of humor aswell.

According to Vox, my reasons are evil and sexist. I feel threatened by women in the work force, that's why! Definetly don't want my wife taking care of my newborn children, it's because I feel like my dick is too small!

>Semipolitical post, but I just wanted some contrast.

In seinen feuchten Träumen.

honestly, a girl that thinks i made it.

wew, and being on a mongolian yogurt tasting forum is going to get you all of this, how?

someone who loves me for who I am and will break up with me if our relationship doesn't work out instead of cheating.

never forget feelbrah

nothing mush it's just nice to brag every once in a while lol

>brunette
>light eyes
>pretty face
>fit
>conservative

Luckily, my gf is just that. It wasn't easy to get her though.

Good luck mang. You need a christian or catholic GF to meet the 10-children requirement though. And you'd have to spend a lot of time on her - date nights and listening and helping her problems - for this sort of marriage to succeed. Very strenuous on both parties.

As I get closer and closer to making it and have gotten to a point where women are actively interested in me I've gotten to realize my type are nice girls. I like girls who are really sweet, delicate and feminine.

The last girl I was dating was awesome. She was an FoB Moldovan immigrant who loved history, cooking, growing her own food and her family. She was always texting her mom and she was crazy about kids, she'd get super cute when kids came into the store where we worked.

She also absolutely hated gypsies and said the world would be better off if they were exterminated.

>It wasn't easy to get her though.
What do you mean

I just want my 7.5/10 skinny, crazy, white, big booty ex gf back. It might happen.
Failing that, gib thicc long dark hair metalhead latina gf.

>I just want a girl who recognizes my effort and the value I've attained because of it
You have good taste

that ones a little too big for my personal tastes.

petite but with a well shaped ass are my jam. I like big for white girl buts but they dont have to be huge. Ass shape is more important than overall size.

Welp, I'm 19. I've been investing for 3 years. I'm extremely Frugle and invest most of my paychecks.

Made a lot of money on MU and JD recently. Good money from Amazon over Christmas, as expected. Alibaba is still looking good again this year.

If I play my cards right, by the time I'm 23-25 I will be hopefully worth a few million. I need to continue to get my portfolio up and learn the markets more along the way.

I'm already signed on with my sales firm, albeit shitty sales but it's great experience and I manage to get commission every week.

I start community college in the fall for being a dietician if I can't prove to myself as a full time day trader/private trainer.

It's really not that tall of an order, I'd rather go to uni for business, but I don't want the debt.

I'd eventually like to venture into realestate. How do you think there are so many rich fucks on Veeky Forums? Because investing is easy as shit if you are dedicated and somewhat intuitive.

Traditional Asian girl. I almost exclusively date East Asians now (Japanese, Korean, Japanese). Last two girlfriends where that.

Get on well, better family values, usually educated and focused on self improvement.

Veeky Forums amazonian mommy gf who loves the outdoors

A BIG part of me wants to stay single forever. I'd rather just travel and have fun. But, if I was gonna do it that's the only way I'd do it.

I know exactly the kind of girl I'd need for this, maybe I could find this breed that is has alittle more personality though.

Idk man I’ll just get the cheapest one

based

> blogposting with reddit spacing on yugoslavian metal handling enthusiasts board
what the fuck

Meh fuck it, better than the other shit in this thread and maybe people can actually learn something from this slide thread.

My ideal women involves a lot my aspirations. Nice try though.

this guy knows whats up although I am not that picky when it comes to breast size.

Lmao a /soc/ girl catfished you? Jesus Christ

eldar waifu

I like shoulder long haired girls with a nice face

literally impossible user. I have been told I look good a few times and rated around a 7 all the time. I have a good body not quite natty limit but getting there. I got a masters degree and earn a bunch of money, I dedicate a lot of time into improving myself and generally people also like to be around me and think I am funny. Yet I even got rejected by a somewhat qt girl in a wheelchair because she already had a bf. I figured it is truly impossible and I cannot for the life of me understand how anybody "worse" than me could ever acquire a somewhat decent gf.

its a numbers game stop being a fag and talk to more grills

>fall for the med school meme
>now a resident
>tfw a thicc qt nurse adds you on fb
>tfw when she start chatting you up
>tfw she gives you hiking recommendations and says she and her golden retriever are up for it if I want them to join me
>I'm actually already seeing a girl and wouldn't cheat on her
>thinking of leaving this girl for the other girl

Enjoy having autistic hapa kids who hate you

I already have her and I haven't made it

Jokes on you, I'm already a hapa.

just once to get it out of my system
then i can move on

Lmao I did heroin once to get it out of my system.

but that got it in your system user
b. careful

My oneitis.

>White
>Dreads
D R O P P E D

>what kind of girl do you want when you eventually make it?

FUCK THIS SHIT. Why do I have to make it? I live with an ultimate soyboy, utter epitome of soy: pizza for dinner, utter DYEL, studying a STEM degree, no mechanical skills, obsessed with video games and capeshit, shit taste in music, dresses like soy, talks like soy... And YET. While I SLAVE away in the gym, SLAVE away studying, and SLAVE through trying not to kill college students, he lives a life of blissful, soy-fuelled ignorance with HIS GF.
The Chad meme has truth to it; natural chads do live a privileged, charmed life. But the soyboys are so prevalent, and the culture they ADORE is so POPULAR, that they TOO enjoy a privileged life, consuming shit with their hordes of graphic tee wearing friends and getting gfs through their friends groups.
You either bite the bullet and FORCE yourself to do one of two things: give up your identity and pretend to be a Chad / Soyboy / hipster faggot, or work on your appearance enough to meet the minimum requirements to have empty hookups with vapid tinder thots.
I've seen what girls do on tinder. They search for cock that they deem appropriate DAILY, and when said cock tries having a serious relationship? They laugh, and ignore him.
Of course you can also make yourself likeable enough to be popular in a decent friends group and maybe meet a gf through that... But unless you love to PARTY and be YOUNG WILD FREE you're pissing into the wind.
So you're stuck in a loop of slavery, trying to hold on, clinging to your dream; the dream of "making it". All the while, your dissatisfaction and depression only grows, and your capacity to be the happy-go-lucky Chad / Soyboy that you need to be to function in the clown world only lessens. And there you are, still lifting, still "eating big to get big", while the rats around you squeal in the delight of their squalor, with their GF's.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

extra heretical

WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY?!

>Nice try though.

>t. delusional beta

>tfw am only charming when im on stimulants at a party
>when girls meet me again after they immediately hate me

this guys got the right idea.

I want her to be petite with either very long or hair or just beyond pixie. Big breasts or cute little ones but not mosquito bites. Relativley smart, NOT HISTRIONIC

>Ich hebe für dich,
I have fur dick?

It started off serious then I decided to have fun with it
But I am sick of seeing how easy it is for people who fall easily into a demographic to have a good time, get gfs, etc. I used to want a "cool" indie gf until I saw what their reality was.. Now I'm just looking for anyone with self awareness and humility, which so far I've only found in my male pals. Jaded!

how do you invest most of your paychecks? I'm 19 and just got kicked into the world on my own when my mom died last year. I had to stop going to uni so I wouldn't go homeless and now most of my money goes to bills and I don't even fucking drive. where do you get the money for this?