Will the soy lecithin in my protein powder turn me into pic related?

Will the soy lecithin in my protein powder turn me into pic related?

Yep, had to quit chewing gum because upon reading the ingredients there was soy

is pic real?

lurk moar

Yes. Ignore the thousands of posts telling you that soy has no effect on testosterone and is anti-estrogenic. Keep asking until someone tells you what you want to hear.

Google "I had a vasectomy yesterday and when I woke"

Seriously now. Why THE FUCK people have vasectomy?

it's just natural selection doing it's work

>Actually wanting kids

>fuck chicks raw and finish in them without risk of getting them pregnant or them pretending they took their pill to trap you in marriage
>reversable
It's not like you are cutting your balls off.

soros

>being a genetic dead end
is there anything more cucked?

You realize that you still produce sperm you smooth brain.

Four kids already for me. Any more and I would not have the time and resources to raise them right.

>what is a condom

fucking a rubber bag

nothing better than nutting deep in a pussy

You're a fucking retard.

Because I don't want kids but barebacking girls is so much better

Also I can't be hit with 'oops I forgot my pill and it's my right to not have an abortion and make you pay child support'

Yerh
Investing two decades and a good percentage of your income into benefitting someone who isn't you

Bonus points when they dump your ass in a nursing home and never visit

The captions are fake but the vasectomy post is real.

>fucking chicks raw
>what is a rubber
Yeah of coarse and eating hamburger is a good alternative to eating filet mignon.
You might as well say fucking dudes is a good alternative.

It's good you don't want to reproduce. You would be a shitty parent.

>. Keep asking until someone tells you what you want to hear.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Mhmm
I'm just not paternal at all

This however means I'm free to date crazy girls without spreading mental illnesses about

so? it's not like you're going to use it lol

that just means you were a shit parent, guess with that mentality it's better you don't reproduce

The vasectomy gift part is true but the rest is changed.
Not the same picture and it was his wife who bought it for him and it was an xbox.

>no chance of accidentally having kids
>balls still produce testosterone just the same
>reversible
>no side effects aside from the procedure itself

Dunno if I'd do it, but I definitely support it.

Is this satire?

That means you're in the vast majority these days

Adults are generally busy and don't need your old decrepit ass dragging down the hours they get outside work

Buy mastic gum faggot. It's pure tree resin without any shit in it and it gives you incredible jaw gains.

Life is a dead end regardless. Your genes don't mean shit once you're dead -- the world might as well end the day after you die and you'd never be able to tell.

When you eventually do die you'll have to reflect upon something that lets you convince yourself that it mattered in the first place. Sure, leaving your genetic imprint on the world for as long as it takes for your own children's children to die without leaving kids serves that purpose pretty well, or you could choose something that's easier. It's literally meaningless and completely up to you.

your dad doesn't seem to mind

the moment you think that it would be cool to have a nintendo switch its over

>see this
>okay nothing new under the sun
>scroll further down
>planet fitness
jesus

>78% of women
Fucking bullshit. I mean, I could easily marry a slightly overweight man because marriage is about personality etc, but saying it is sexier than a

yes but the actual guy in the photo has a wife and child which is better than 99% of Veeky Forums, and the leddit post is a meme it was posted on instagram by his wife

I've always bare backed and then I pull out and finish in their mouth. The same mouth she uses to kiss you before you go to work.

2 children and your only replacing yourself. You need 3 to keep the white race going

This retarded post is what you bumped the thread with?
Spotted the dyel incel.

not my fault you read this post bro

Nor was i when i was 18. Shit changes m8.

>According to a recent planet fitness survey
So they just asked a bunch of hambeasts?

"reversible" is iffy, but you can just do invitro fertilization.

Who could be behind this poster?

No, the amount of test you build up by doing regular workouts will prevent you from turning into a member of the numale menace.

This thread is still going strong I see, of course my pushups thread was deleted