Veeky Forums need your recommendations for Bluetooth earbuds...

Veeky Forums need your recommendations for Bluetooth earbuds. Trying to spend around $200 +/- $50 for some quality earbuds for the gym. Any recommendations? Ones that won't fall out easily either. No apple products plz

sennheiser anything
shure se215 are also pretty good

i have a sennheriser momentum IEM and it works perfectly for me at the gym as long as i dont pull them out by mistake with my hand/knee while squating etc

Troll Amazon for a little bit. You can find good headphones on sale for cheap.

I'm looking for Bluetooth so I don't have to deal with that issue. Happens to me so often at the gym.

>$200
are you fucking retarded by chance or choice? Just buy some $15 pair, jam transit buds have lasted me for a year now with no issues

Anker are great. Got a pair of ankers for about £25. Great sound, stay in the ear well with a little rubber hoop that grips from the inside and haven't fell out once at the gym.

Get a good 6+ hours use out of them on a full charge and they seem to charge in about 30 minutes.

Not sure what model but like the other user said above me. Just search on amazon and you'll find something fairly easy.

IMO spending much more on bluetooth earphones is a waste right now. The jump in sound quality is much lower compared to with the wired earphones. With those spending an extra 50 got you an extra 50 worth of sound quality. But with bluetooth it's all quite samey unless you buy absolute top of the range.

Bluebuds series x3
$100-$130 depending on where you get them. I got them for $100.
Sound great.
Great battery life
Plenty of tips and hooks to conform to your ear shape
Small and hat friendly
The best

I'm tired of having to go through earbuds every couple of months. Why would I waste effort and time going through earbuds month after month and instead buy a decent pair that I won't have to worry about. I'm also not a lazy nigger like you and I have disposable income

You're right, you're a retarded pants on head nigger that can't stop breaking shit month after month

Or because I've been using your nigger methodology of buying $15 headsets and die after repeated use in the gym because I go more than your couch ridden ass

Here's an idea, how about you take care of the fucking headphones you buy. I've had less than $5 headphone last 6+ months. I'm not sure how expensive retard-proof headphones are, but you can probably get them cheaper on Amazon.

>Muh bluetoofs

Anyone got suggestions for some good regular headphones that'll be nice sound dampening and handle sweat well ?

My nigger methodology works just fine and the same $15 pair have lasted me over a year. I think you might just suffer from severe cerebral palsy bud

I know you don't need quality headsets to listen to your coontoons because it's shit tier music anyways. I have pride in myself so I'm not going to go around with $5 headsets. Stop living off of the government and go make something of yourself.

I got some jaybirds but I absolutely hated them. They feel heavy, tugging in your ear, and coming out of your year when you move your head.
Reception was shit

Bluetooth airbuds implies you bring your vell phone to the weight room. Big no-no and a huge distraction
>I'm gonna check my phone between set for just 45secs I swear!

I got you babe. Get a sansa Clip. It has a 10ish hours battery life and doesn't require bluetooth

I'm sure you use the same methodology for all aspects in your life. Which is why you're considered the slums of the human race

>I have disposable income and want to spend it on overpriced garbage that I could get for 1/10th the price
Want to know how I know you’re the nigger?

Job - nigger. Pick one

Beats are on sale since you like to buy shit tier products to compensate for your sub par living conditions

You got bullied in high school by minorities, I get you little dude but not all brown people are dicks dw

Lol I can't stop living off the government, im an airforcefag. But seriously if you're an adult, do some fucking research, compare prices, read reviews. I bet youre one of those fags who can't put together their own workout plan.

I’m white and /leech/ mode “making” over 2k a month by sitting at home with no responsibility, get all of my food, utilities, half of my rent paid for and get plenty of disposable income I have put into crypto and off shore investment accounts
But go ahead, keep buying into the (((system))) and deluding yourself into thinking a 200$ pair of ear buds will really improve your life that much more, and thanks for paying your taxes soyboy

You're an airforcefag and you're making fun of others? I'm sure your workout plan is going well considering you can't bench over 185 soyboi

I’m the one buying the $10 ear buds that last me 12+ months you illiterate bastard
Jesus Christ I bet you’re a high school senior who thinks his part time job at Dairy Queen’s drive thru qualifies as “disposable income”

Youre not wrong, they push cardio hardcore, and I do calisthenics anyway. But I could probably run longer and do more pull ups than you. And I know that my headphones will last longer than yours.

I think you need to look up the term illiterate. You choose how you want to listen to your reggaeton. I'd rather have better sound quality

I use Aukey blueetooth earbuds, got 'em pretty cheap on Prime day (about $12), they have about a 3 hour battery life, volume is not the best but i use them to walk the dogs and joggin' so i'm satisfied with my purchase.

I use Jaybird x3, handles sweat well and very comfy, watch some JewTube vids on top earbuds and specific reviews senpai

Just buy AirPods.

Perfect earbuds.

How loud are they? I sometimes can't hear my music because the clanking and chatter drowns it out

Jaybird x3 by far best Bluetooth earbuds

I have that exact pair and they haven’t failed me yet, had them for more than a year

i have a cheap anchor pair for around 30$, they constantly disconnect and i am really pissed, despite having a few anchor products and they all worked fine before. maybe it depends on my cellphone but still i am really pisses at those buds, the noname bt buds of my gf work well

NW-WS410 Series
Stand alone mp3 player.I got one. No need for phone in your pocket. Will endure any weather and a swimming pool.

Shure SE215 with BT or Airpods .I fucking HATE the annoying “Battery Low” message on my SE215s tho

Treblab XR500s
Waterproof, Bluetooth, good quality, only $30.
They look like powerbeats.
Been using for around 4 months in the gym. Had a minor problem but their customer service helped me fix it. If it's unfixable they send you a new pair.
Highly recommend

Why not wear bluetooth headphones instead?
Way more comfy and no dangly wires