Female equivalent

What do you think is the female equivalent to a mans height?
I mean is there something that is so important, that nothing else matters on her? Or is there something that if she is not having a certain level, that she is is not a woman, like being a man under 6 foot 2?
Pic unrelated

Having a vagina. If her vagina falls out then it's like being a worthless piece of human garbage, just like OP.

well it's not waist size. even if you are a hamplanet, you can always find someone to throw their hotdog down your hallway

basically if you have a functioning vagina, you are like a male who is over 6'

brain size

whoops, I left OP in the name field. I'm not the guy who started this thread

jinx :^)

Tits?

tits

Tits and hips

nah, I'd totally fuck a retard if she were hot
now that I think about it, it might be preferable to fucking a normal

nah, not tits. I prefer small breasts

.. oh shit, am _I_ retarded?

Its rough in that they have it and then they dont, whereas manlets never have it. Gives them less time to adjust to it, most just become bitter

Tits are high test.

There's a video of the dude fucking some mentally retarded chick and she is fine as hell. Maybe drugs or scitzo but still retarded.

Think the deciding factor is smell and looks. Even if you have a cunt, if its smelly and you look like a mongrel I don't think anyone wants to get near it.

face

honestly, I've stared down the abyss of an unfresh cunny, and i just stopped eating her out and got to the main event.
I never saw her again, but by the time you are finding out that she has a stinky vag, then you are already in the middle of closing the deal.
might as well just get it over with and then ghost

face it boys, women have it on easy mode. even mama june could land sugar bear, and how bad do you think she smelled?

hips + ass

if you have small tits but a nice lower body, you’re still hot, but a chick with nice cans but narrow hips/shit legs/pancake ass is still a total bummer

Also posture. I can’t fucking stand it when girls have shitty posture

>he's never fucked a butterface
lowtest male detected

>Age

Shit! this might be the correct answer

>Having a vagina

you dont even need the vagina, you just need to look/sound like you have one

Ass size

Intact hymen

no fat

It's height, you retards

Think about your IDEAL. How tall is she? Most guys tend to go for much shorter girls, but that's not because girls tend to go for the tallest guys. It seems more prominent in womens preference in men because they have the advantage of being more selective. Guys will fuck any height but as far as they're ideal goes, it's normally shorter and is absolutely a deal breaker for relationships a lot of the time.

I have a fwb who is 5'7 and she can not find a guy she likes for a relationship despite having the nicest most massive tits I've ever gotten my hands on. My theory is guys, no matter how tall just still prefer 5'4 and under women.

Definitely tits. Girls are self conscious as fuck when it comes to the size of their boobs. And when they can afford them they get breast implants

A lot of girls got real sloppy boobs that just dangle, or are mismatched or have hard rough nipples

Wouldn’t it also be height considering most guys don’t want to date a girl taller than them?

/thread

Hip width

>love small sized boobs
>like, big boobs are ok but soft, perky B cups drive me crazy
>nymph mode all the way
>most women who are like that are self conscious and crazy
feelsbadman