Push ups

My first time on /fit. I been doing around 60 pushups a day starting last week, resting on sunday. I started at 10 pushups a time spread throughout my day. Now I can barely get 15 pushups in each rep. Isn't there different types of pushups? I only know of one kind of pushup we use to do in football practice. Should I learn more types of pushups to throw into my daily mix?

That image is absolutely retarded, btw.

I wouldn't know, I just found on google images

in the pic they have hand in fist, I usually do them with open palm against floor.

just go to a gym if you want to hit different muscles bro

I live 10 miles from a gym and im poor fag so I'll stick with pushups and farm rocks

fuck of to plebbit, newfag

This is now a push up thread, rolling

304 push ups? good luck

Then fuck off.
>sticking to push-ups
might be the most retarded thing I've heard.

Not just pushups, I do jump rope and lifting farm rocks. I guess you can't read.

generally its better to do it with a fist so you dont hurt your wrist

>for idiots that don't understand how to lift rocks

Keep doing your pushups, but do 10 sets a day instead of 6. Also, start doing bench press, shoulder press, rows, and some tricep exercises. I increased my max number of reps (10 up to 25) in two weeks doing this without a single pushup. To answer your question, you can do standard shoulder width pushups, close pushups, triangle pushups, wide pushups, and single arm pushups as well as using your fist instead of fingers.

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

>actually lifting rocks.. Is this bait.

thanks, someone who actually knows different typs of pushups.

no it been a good source of lifting for people on tight budget. I also have social anxiety and don't like gyms

Do pullups and dips on top of pushups. Also do hanging leg raises for abs on your pullup spot. If you get stronger do muscle ups as well.
Use your stupid rocks to do lateral and front raises, shoulders are the most important for looking big.
Put something heavy on your groin and do glutes press.

That way you should get a nice butt in your jeans and an ok upper body. You will look somewhat asymmetrical but not that bad.

Also save money for homegym

I would not suggest bench and shoulder press with rocks. People hurt themselves doing those exercises in the gym. Imagine the injury rate with rocks.

it functional strength
chief approve for skull crack

I have a acre of land that full of rocks, I need big ones removed before I can plow it. So it killing two birds with one stone. I will most likely fuck my back up but it needs done and I don't have tons of money.

hehe, someone warned me for posting mlp farming for rocks. I love japanese cartoon message boards.

do 5 sets of 20 fag. There is no excuse to doing less than 100/day, realisticly you could be doing sets of 60+ for several hundred. Military PT tests have to do ~80 pushups in 2 minutes.

im old and fat, the two combined are my power level