What does Veeky Forums think of weed?

What does Veeky Forums think of weed?

I personally love it. It's a great way to somewhat enhance my free time without all the downsides and commitment that comes with other drugs, especially alcohol (too many calories). The only problem is weed gives me an insatiable urge to eat the shittiest food known to man. Would it be wise to try and strategically use the munchies to meet my macros or is it only satisfied by shitty food?

Makes me paranoid.

Can't stand people who do it all the time mainly because I don't like looking at people vegging on the couch.

You'll be entirely satisfied by using it strategically. It just makes the good food taste better.

It's not very healthy for you.
Stop using it faggot.

Weed is seriously bad for your mental health.

Like smoking weed like a weekend warrior will most likely give you anxiety and later mild depression.

Seriously, nothing good comes out of smoking this bullshit, who the fuck wants to do a drug that either makes you relax, freakout, makes you paranoid, makes you have racing thoughts and fucks with your emotions?

Well yeah it's not exactly good for you but it's not particularly bad for you either. On the list of things I do that are bad for my health weed would not be very high on the list.

weed is for edgy teenagers. i do opiates like a fucking grown man.

I've been smoking regularly for about 4 years now and have literally never had a bad experience with weed. Never gets me paranoid, never had a freakout, never had racing thoughts, never had any worringly abnormal emotions. Just makes me chill and hungry.

>opiates
Enjoy sucking dick for heroin in your future.

It is a wild card because half the time you dont know what kind of weed you are smoking. Getting the same high and same result can be difificult due to this.

I had a nice routine going for awhile where I would come home from work, change, drive to the gym, workout, come home, smoke a bowl, and shower. Felt good. Would do again

I enjoy it when it's in my system.
But it's a pain in the ass to setup up, and not habit forming enough for me to want to be bothered doing it.
Just can't be assed.
Except when I'm high I'd rather just be sober.

>The only problem is weed gives me an insatiable urge to eat the shittiest food known to man.

Totally get this but it's more that when you're high, you are going to eat the food that is most convient for you to get. So a bag of chips or some shitty microwave stuff for example. If you have some healthy shit in a tuperware already prepared waiting in the fridge then you will be fine with eating that. Nobody that's high with munchies is gonna spend 20 min cooking up some food when the chips are right there ready to go.

DUDE WEED

You're lucky then.
Some people are just better adapted to different substances.
Anything but crumbs causes me to freak out, although I think it's probably because I don't do it enough to relax properly

I just thing that low iq people and naive simple minded once are the ones who can enjoy weed(heavy usage) and not feel bad about it or get into a negative headspace.

I've noticed that legally retarded people tend to be the happiest, they're stuck in their own retarded head and they get enjoyment and laughter out of everyday tasks, just like doing mundane shit like dressing themselves.

That's sorta why dumb/simple people don't get as much of bad reactions from weed, in my opinion. Also only retards/dumb people are reckless enough to allow themselves to be heavy dope smokers. It's like they're in a war against their mind and soul. Weed literally spins your head around so much that you forget who you are, and knowing that just makes the high that much unbearable.

Have you considered that you're a pretentious fart and the reason you have no friends isn't because you're too intelligent to be happy?

I have friends who used it on occasion to chill out and it's developed into an addiction and obsession for them, it's sad watching them become dull zombies chasing that feeling. Anytime we hang out the night has to end with them getting and smoking weed. They are so much slower and dumber after falling into the addiction trap, it's annoying.

da da da weed helps fite cancer, da da da weed replaces opiates becuz its such a good painkiller, da da da weed fixes anxiety annd depression and sizhophernia, da da da weed makes u more peasful unlike booze that makes u hit ur kids n liver, da da da weed grows braincells and da weed doesn't hurt kids brain.

>insatiable urge to eat the shittiest food known to man.
Just don't have that stuff around and instead eat some grapes/mangoes/strawberries, they taste like heaven when high

I've received numerous scholarships and have a tested IQ of 140. When I am not high I am usually depressed. It's hard being around a bunch of idiotic sober people like you who think they are smarter then everyone else. Weed makes people like you so much more tolerable.

It's ok in very small doses, very infrequently, when I'm having sex or alone listening to music.

What a nice way of destroying your mind and IQ by smoking this herb that turns you into a pathetic mess of a person. If you can't stay sober that's on you, not anyone's else fault you can't cope without having to be constantly intoxicated(like some human garbage).

Better than alcohol.
I'm such a bastard for drinking. I've already had 3 whiskeys and I'm at gym tomorrow morning. Smoking fucks your breathing up and shit but it's still way better. Get a pipe or smoke blunts. You'll enjoy it more and you'll avoid the bundle of negatives from tobacco.

I think if you're going to be a gigantic fucking idiot it should be illegal for you to constantly tell everyone "I'm an idiot!" "I love being an idiot" "Being an idiot makes me hungry lolz!". I also think kikewood should stop promoting idiocy or treating it as a humorous topic

cum has protein, protein makes u bigger.
see you on the other side, 420fags.

>Weed
this x10000
can't think of any sane and normal fit person smoking weed on a daily basis

>avoid tobacco
>blunts
Proceed with caution.

It's illegal.
You can not have and use it legally.

You can get blunt skins that aren't actually tobacco

The opinions iit are pretty retarded.

potheads are pretty retarded kid

explain how they're retarded

Sillybean is mad that OP smokes the devils lettuce.

Try vaping it, its much better that way on many levels