The bitch who works at my gym told me I cant/ squat/deadlift barefoot anymoe

The bitch who works at my gym told me I cant/ squat/deadlift barefoot anymoe.

The fuck man?

Wear socks dummy

I was wearing socks

barefoot or in socks? Ive been told off for socks but I do it anyway. actual barefoot is gross tho. the gym isnt your livingroom

this

enjoy your foot fungus, you faggot OP

women ruin everything

In socks. Apparently it's for "saftey" which makes no sense it's not my safer to do it without shoes you have way more control

You are probably very smelly

its more because youre stinky. people probably complained about you

Tell her to get fucked and proceed to leave 1 star Google reviews every so often (So as to not be flagged) and laugh all your way to a new gym that doesn't suck.

I have systematically lowered my old gyms rating from a 5 start to a 2.7 over the last 4 months after being banned for life (for using chalk lol).

Won't stop until I get them a sub 1 star rating.

you shouldn't be squatting barefoot anyway, get something with thin flat soles for deadlifts (try wrestling shoes)

wear some flat sneakers idiot.. chucks,vans,wrestling shoes,etc.

Get some barefoot, flat, or wrestling shoes. Not really a big deal.

Shoes have grip, socks do not.

You fucked up by acknowledging that "lady's" existence. Shoulda hit her with "not right now mam, I'm in the fucking zone. LIGHT WEIGHT BABY, CMON!"

What happens when you drop a plate on your bear foot faggot? The gym is in the right, they need to atop retards like you from killing yourselves.

it's usually some dumb policy gyms have that makes zero actual sense because unless you're wearing steel toed construction boots, shoes aren't going to do jack shit if weights fall on your foot.

that being said, just buy some cheap pair of chucks or vans, or you can get fancy and buy wrestling/boxing shoes which are flat too, but slightly more expensive and look cooler.

Ah yes, the thin fabric of shoes is known for being the strongest material known to man! Just the other day i dropped a simple 5kg plate and it bounced right off, it didn't hurt at all!

The same thing that happens if you’re wearing Taylors or any lifting shoe.

I bet you think steel toe boots don’t chop off toes, faggot.

Socks nibba or just shoes

Deadlifting barefoot will basically destroy the arches in your feet over time due to the stretching giving you flat feet which lead to meniscus issues and pain after running.

At least that's the explanation a physical therapist gave me as I got custom orthotics to fix my inner knee issues.

Doing Gods work user

Kek

>The bitch who works at my gym told me I cant/ squat/deadlift barefoot anymoe.
So why would you even listen to her instead of just not giving a fuck? Whats possibly the worst outcome of you not listening to this person LMAO?

That's not that bad. I started at a new gym, some program called Exxos or something..the "couch" said the deadlift start from the top and you can't touch the floor with the plates,.never. wtf man, that's not a fucking deadlift

Coach

That's a Romanian deadlift

>Implying a thin layer of fabric and leather will protect your foot from a piece of falling iron