What does Veeky Forums think of smol girls?

What does Veeky Forums think of smol girls?

My body is pic related and I'm 4'11. I want nothing more than to be gently dominated by a tall, muscular guy. The sheer difference in power and size + the contrast between the body types turns me on like nothing else.

>The sheer difference in power and size + the contrast between the body types turns me on like nothing else.

I agree OP, I am a 5'5 bufflet and want nothing more than dominating a willowy 6' grille lwith slim long legs, like the pic you posted, and find short women revolting.

Womanlets get back in your pit

Femlets aren't my thing personally, don't want those genes to pass to my offspring

My ex gf was 5'6" and like 120 lbs and I'm 6'5" 220 and she would love it when I carried her up the stairs on my shoulder and throw her on the bed

I mean I'd fuck a small girl. But I'd pretty much fuck any willing girl. If I was choosing for making babies with, ideally the girl would be taller so that I could have tall sons.

I have the same thoughts.
Would be fun to have a tiny girl to protect and dominate in bed.
Course when it comes to breeding I'd prefer an amazonian girl; I want my children to be giants

5'10 king of manlets here. 210 dry pounds. Would love a little 5'2 thicc girl to throw around. To be able to carry her at a whim. Hold her entire body in mine. Be able to completely wrap around her. Make her friends jealous.

Some day, boys. Some day.

short girls are GREAT, but thin ones with no muscle whatsoever are not even slightly appealing.

I don't want to constantly worry about bruising you by accident, or you fracturing your hip like a geriatric when you trip on the sidewalk because your bones are about as strong as paper mache from never bearing any kind of real load, or be unable to take you out on a hike with a moderate incline because I will end up carrying you and/or both of our backpacks for the whole goddamn day because you are piss weak. That is not endearing, its a pain in my ass.

Nothing wrong with being thin but if you genuinely look like pic, get some muscle and try to be, if not strong, at least not fucking weak and anorexic to the point of being incapable like that stick insect probably is.

I like women.

Don't care if smol, tol, thicc or sticc as long as they're proportioned and I find them attractive.

I enjoy dominating, being dominated, gentle fucking, hard fucking, kinky fucking, slow fucking, fast fucking, i like cumming, i like being denied.

I would love to absolutely manhandle a qt womanlet, but my current girlfriend is 5'7 and I still like throwing her about (and it turns her on that I can still manhandle her despite her size and weight).

jokes on you, Veeky Forums is nothing but bloated manlets who don't lift

I love femlets but they are usually very insecure and exclusively go for tall guys so they don't like me back.
t.168cm manlet

Best grills

This except the dominated part

Depends. I've dated short thick girls, tall thin girls, vise versa. Just try going up to the shy muscular guy (thats pretty much how all of us at Veeky Forums are. Quiet muscular types who probably stutter at first) and talking to him at school or the bar.

Stop breeding. We don’t want any more manlets.

t. Twink faggot.

For reference I'm 6'4 and my gf is 5'3. I wouldve liked to fuck a tall chick once. Like 6'0+ no heels. See a chick around that height maybe twice a year and most sre pretty ordinary looking sadly

this is my fetish exactly only from the other side
wife is 5'0'' im 6'2''
I make her sleep on my chest (at least until I start rolling around). Then I can reach into her pajamas and touch her asshole all I like
tiny is best

Man small girls that look like lolis are the best.

Why are guys so into these black big bums on white girls and even huge tits?
Givet he small petite girls some love

>My body is pic related and I'm 4'11.
chinese girls that height are hnng-tier.

t, 5'4 manlet

Keep larping

I'm 6'1 and my ex was 5'1. It was fun carrying her around and lifting her up onto stuff to fuck her, plus it makes your dick look huge

I don't want to curse my descendants with your midget genes so I find you revolting

5'11" manlet here, tfw I can never have a cute gf.

>
>I want nothing more than to be gently dominated by a tall, muscular guy. The sheer difference in power and size + the contrast between the body types turns me on like nothing else.

I love small, petite girls because I can do this to ya'll.

5'6" manlet here. I love girls that are smaller than me. So cute. I don't mind if they're twiggy either. Really skinny chicks are hot.
As long as they're not like 6' or fat, I'm all for it.

>I need tall girl as a baby machine.
While there is some true to it, usefully repeating anti-procreation propaganda like the good goys you are makes brain gains flutter away.

>I'm 4'11
Hey shorty, I'm actually almost 5'1. The truth is guys don't actually like you because you're a larping fatty who never goes outside. If you weren't wouldn't be making this damn thread asking if guts like small cute girls.