Any martial artists on Veeky Forums? I've been considering adding boxing training into my routine...

Any martial artists on Veeky Forums? I've been considering adding boxing training into my routine, if not switching over to it entirely

Depends what your goal is. Usually pretty intense training based largely around endurance

Getting fit and learning how to box. I'm in half-decent shape (strongchub) but still have a bunch of weight I want to lose, plus my friend's wedding is coming up and I want to look my best. I've also wanted to learn how to box for a while now

>Do you want CTE?
No- BJJ
Yes- Striking arts
>Do you want fucked up joints?
Yes- BJJ
No- Striking arts
>Do you actually want to win street fights?
Yes- Striking arts
No- BJJ
>Do you skip leg day?
Yes- Boxing
No- Muay Thai/Kickboxing

you act like boxing is 100% sparing all day every day. you could train boxing and not necessarily spar or even fight that much. also >hurr durr skip leg day
listen faggot do you see any professional or amateur boxer that has weak legs? are you fucking soft or something?

but i agree muay thai is the best

>>Do you skip leg day?
>Yes- Boxing
this is how i know your full of shit. Proper boxers train legs every fucking session. hips and legs is were the power comes from dumbfuck.

We'll go for it. I used to do martial arts, done a few different styles and at my peak I could bench over 250lb could run about 10km. Training twice a day every day, only did body weight though was working more for speed than power, but power comes from speed. Used to get mires from everyone even random women on the street.
Well worth it even if your not planning to me a career out of it

>do you see any professional or amateur boxer that has weak legs?
Deontay Wilder

14 years tkd
>tkd
3 years mma
2 years kudo in japan
A bit of bjj and judo

I regret not doing boxing as i have shit hands

you can't see his thighs at all lmfao

might as well have posted the dude in jeans

That's just shit calf genetics. See also: jon jones

you don't understand calf genetics... big is good for bodybuilding,. nothing else

thin with high inserts are called "sprinters calves" for a reason

hahahahaha how the fuck is boxing real? like nigga just windmill, hahahahahaha like nigga just swing your arms haha

Boxing is a man’s sport, faggot. Let’s spar sometime. I’ll fuck your twink ass bloody.

Kek. Dude is a champion just shows what a sad state the heavyweight division is in. Total mess.

Dunno. Lomachenko has pretty juicy calves and hes just fucking playing with the manlet division.

>Lomachenko
>God-tier slav calf genetics

Judo is superior to BJJ in every way

Middleweight is a lot more enjoyable to watch desu

HOLY SHIT GUYS I THINK I JUST SHOT SAUL CLENELO ALVAREZ

I was duck hunting with some friends (none of us are spics btw) in Mexico when we came across this one duck. I shot at it and clipped its wing. Strangely it started shrieking out a bird call I've never heard before. It sounded like " ADA LAID ADALAIIID". I don't know, guess it was calling out to another bird for help?
Anyway, we walked up to after it collapsed and were about to finish it when it weakly gasped " Ples jus don take me to Senor Golobkeen, estoy muy asustado".

pic related, does this look like him?

bumpan