Is it a bad idea to date a girl from your gym?

Is it a bad idea to date a girl from your gym?

Only if you murder her afterwards so she doesn't call the police

yes, they would know how weak I am

I would put my penis in her vagina and then go home and never call her again if you know what I mean

Depends but yeah usually fine. Lots of gym people tend to date other gym people so it's almost inevitable that you'll end up doing it sometimes.

if she looks like that, no

It's a bad idea to date a girl

It's a bad idea for you to be alive.
You are autistic.

Nah, if things go south she’ll just change her work out times to avoid you. Most women aren’t that confrontational unless they can gain from it

Says the one posting on a Laotian macaroni art forum

Leave,NOW.
Loser.

Fight me nerd idiot I will destroy you

If you're christian about it, no. If it's you're just gonna pump and dump or enter another one of those relationships that leads nowhere then yes.

>If you're christian about it, no.

That’s how I intended it to be, friend. I’m tired of emotionless sex with random broads. I’m looking to date someone long term, as I want to get married in the coming years. Also, I plan on being a gentlemen and try to prolong sex for as long as possible, assuming I date said girl, of course.

>Fight me nerd idiot I will destroy you
You won't destroy anyone soyboy. You are a fucking wimp.
Go back to your anime you jobless loser.

Lots of young nice looking man and wimen in my gym, they all married.

Well then go get her and don't go more than 2 years without marrying, although i'd keep it at one ideally. If you divorce losing the gym is going to be your last worry.
Also considering you posted an asian girls i suggest you don't do it if you're going to misgenate.

>Also considering you posted an asian girls i suggest you don't do it if you're going to misgenate.

Care to expound, friend?

Don't racemix. Don't do that to your kid.

That's a fuckin terrible idea

Your mum sucked my pp so hard I saw her teeth in my butthole.

You don't want an Eliott Rodgers do you?!

All the answers of life can be found from within.

Personally I never shit where I eat, but if this 1 lay is standing between you and greater confidence go for it.

>I plan on being a gentlemen and try to prolong sex for as long as possible
And, as we all know, being a gentleman is truly the way to a woman's heart.

What did he mean by this

>Is it a bad idea to date a girl from your gym?

If it doesn't go well, she could call HR and get you fired.

It doesn’t work if you’re a sperg faggot about it, user. Try leaving your mother’s basement sometime. Who knows, you might even learn a thing or two.

>using soyboy unironically in March 2018

>misgenate
upset about race mixing but can't spell miscegenate

How has no one mentioned the huge fucking cock emerging from the sofa????

if you're looking for a sustaining relationship/marriage it is. Number of premarital sexual partners is inversely correlated with successful marriages, even more so with women.

Yes because if you get into a fight with her, there’s no where to let out your frustrations in a positive way like lifting because she will be there. Your only hope is to go to a whorehouse and cheat, and there’s no way a bunch of children of god in this thread will ever do that.

Dated a girl from gym once. She approached me and I've time for to know each other. Told her I wasnt looking for anything serious. Went lunch a few times. Banged her around 15 times and then I found a gf. This girl got mad and said I led her on and all this drama bs. I wouldn't do it again. Bang some chick from a different gym

Maybe that's her foot?

dude u almost had me there for a second

>pump and dump
fellow fitbiz

>almost inevitable