Born a cripple

>born a cripple
>made himself taller
>literally broke through the genetic ceiling
>240 lbs and fuckin' lean

Why the fuck is Nether not the posterboy of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gurTMuY6dGU&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=rvEUE8lrhqA
youtu.be/npRAYkeT5cA
sherdog.com/fighter/Bogie-Ison-41607
youtube.com/watch?v=H9fI9uwV0r8
youtube.com/channel/UCBpGLqhKLDwX1CWlnPDu3XQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdpZxd0ucDVPN6Bq0gELg-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dudes insane.

He has an IQ of 140 and is therefore to complicated for the Veeky Forums user to understand.

Quick rundown?

Any pics?

injects coffee into his asshole every morning, talks about unlocking your third eye through meditation, claims he has seen the earth from space. but he's jacked, so idiots on fit will say ourguy

this dude is LEGIT insane. He goes above and beyond not only during his training but also in his regular life. He literally thinks he has opened his 3rd eye and is no human anymore. And he is strong as a motherfucker and does weird exercises he created himself.

The King of basement dungeon fitness

Who tf is he?

You can meme him to Veeky Forums fame like they did with the bloat guy, you just need to be consistent and strike hard with creative threads and memes. Keep doing it until it catches on and others start meming with you. The key is being consistent

supposedly natty and if anyone can achieve it I would say this guy. he is fucking nuts and I am not sure he can even feel pain because he is so far disconnected from this world I legit think he transcends his pain during his workouts.

the insane version of Eric Bugenhagen. And if you know Eric you will know that means a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gurTMuY6dGU&t=10s

Proof of said insanity.

Looks like some LARP shit.
I bet he takes steroids.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK????
>that shitty ROM

this guys trying to hard hes never gonna make it

Imagine being this much of a non person. Like you don't even exist. No matter what you do, nothing happens, because you are just simply nothing.

>DYELs that havent even opened their 3rd eye yet

You guys cant even see the real ROM without unblocking your pineal gland... fucking newfags...

youtube.com/watch?v=rvEUE8lrhqA

The guy looks cool as fuck and has a good physique and strength but like others said, hes fucking crazy.

I get the impression he lies a lot though. About his best lifts and shit like being a pro athlete.

When did he say he's a pro athlete?

lmao, looks like he's molded into a muscle exoskeleton

I think this would be Alphadestiny if you gave him 15 years, 25 cm more of height and less betaness and zero selfawarness

Where did he said he was a cripple lmao? Also anybody knows what he does for a living?

his most recent Q&A

He’s an mma guy and he hides the twistingnether stuff remarkably well

System blower has most of his old vids on YouTube
His new channel is called the channelingchannel

youtu.be/npRAYkeT5cA

Nether is a brilliant shaman and channeler on top of being Insanely strong his advice has improved my life tremendously

That's his weird spiritual channel his workout channel is Nether Beast underground

He said he had this really fucked birth defect I forget what it's called but if I remember right a large section of your large intestine is missing which makes you super sick and frail and it kills a lot of people that have it.

the only reason i watch this guy is because his back is sick. how into his back

Dear God.

i wonder how many people read this post and thought it was a troll response

>t. apparently not the ripped natty huge Mike Patton

>when the ass coffee kicks in

Very accurate

I read it three times still wasnt sure

Forcing the memes for our fit father

Nether beast underground muscle**

The guy is stupidly jacked,I checked out a few videos hoping for good lifting advice and it's all just wacky, new age shit. Does any video of his have useful info or is it all crystal energy larping?

the goose is loose

SeeAnd watch the vids that are a little longer and have titles that don’t seem insane
In a nutshell he’s all about mind muscle connection, different shrug angles, and maximizing range of motion on other lifts
On top of going insanely heavy on shit

Alphadestiny pretty much takes everything this guy is about and puts it into a somewhat more coherent form

How did he make himself taller?

Watch his Q&A

Do we have any numbers on this guy, how much he squats, deadlifts etc?

he doesnt squat or deadlift

high level

>be full of steroids
>larp about crystals

Lmao. Its just another guy with mental issues, one of them being body dysmorphia that compel him to take steroids. So boring.

But he must do some lifts that can be compared to others?

FUARKKKKKK

He invents his own rows and diddlies

When's the last time your bull mounted you during a deadlift(?)

Sickening back, Jesus Christ

He at least was a pro athlete, here are his old stats.

sherdog.com/fighter/Bogie-Ison-41607

youtube.com/watch?v=H9fI9uwV0r8

no idea. lurking to find out.

He actually seems completely normal here lol

Literally who

He flat benched touch and go at an even 500lbs
Squatted 900lbs.
Diddied over 700lbs.

You never learn do you, faggot?

Nobody cares about anything you write. You've been lifting for 20 years and your bench is 130 kg or something...

Seriously who is he and can someone give me a his backstory ?

Retard strength is a real thing, user.

youtube.com/channel/UCBpGLqhKLDwX1CWlnPDu3XQ

fitness enthusiast a la Olec Leonitas

Why do Nether and alphadestiny keep pluggin this twink who can barely bench 1 plate channel

youtube.com/channel/UCdpZxd0ucDVPN6Bq0gELg-A

isley isley isley.....

>>made himself taller

link? i don't believe this

which Q&A?

His latest

Are you still to afraid of steroids to ever be strong? Come on man

>maximizing ROM
>every video of him is doing shit rom on everything

I'm sorry, but if you can't see through this guy's bullshit, you're not only dumb but probably slightly retarded. He's catering exclusively to a niche of people who wanted to be powerlifters but couldn't handle the boring programming, and therefore believe themselves to be "the Chosen Ones". He constantly contradicts himself and pretends to be way more intelligent and mysterious than he is.