I turned 30 today bros, and it fucking kills me...

I turned 30 today bros, and it fucking kills me. Any older Veeky Forumsizens who can tell me it's not that bad and you can still improve? Due to a million excuses and setbacks I haven't reached a single goddamned goal I set for myself for this very day, and I feel like such a disappointment. TRT or committing /fraud/ is currently out of the question.

The true measure of a man is not his successes but how he deals with his failures

Thanks Nietzsche. I know, I really want to be cool about it like everybody else, and I know it's an arbitrary number and I'm only a day older, but it bugs me more than it should that I'm "30 something" now rather than "20 something".

as long as you aren't married or with kids around you can do the FUCK YOU WANT.
take a good night of sleep and start tomorrow.
literally nothing is stoping you to do what you want to do.

Wife and two kids dude. But it helps anyway, I have a small home gym in my basement in which I try to do my workouts when I don't have time to go to the gym. The only problem is getting psyched for it in the same way, I'm always like 10% weaker at home

I didn't start getting my shit together until 29 m8. And i mean -start-. I'm still not 100% there but I'm well on track now at 32. In my case it was bad career choice for me. I hated what i did and was getting no where. I quit and did fuck around jobs for a while (mainly IT) but i started teaching kids mma. Turns out I love teaching and I've now gone from relief teacher to assistant director of studies in like 6 months.

imagine that you have cancer and the cure is to lift or you won't see your kids growing up.
just imagine some edgy shit and work out dude.
i started getting fit when i realized that i would get the beetus eventually if i kept that lifestyle.
30kg down so far, 15 more to go.
there is only one real enemy and it is in the mind.

>Wife and two kids

what the fuck else you want out of life?

i'm almost 30 and my lifts still go up every week.

just research fasting, meditation, cold therapy, proper supplementation, vitamins, diet, etc

you should be far too young still to need TRT, as your test shouldn't be dipping too fast unless you were low af to begin with

Thanks guys, that actually helps a lot. Like I know life doesn't automatically go down the toilet the exact date you turn 30 or whatever, but it feels nice to know that people got started later on in life and are making it.

That's part of the problem in a way: I feel like a piece of shit for having the audacity to feel a little down despite having a loving family and all that. But I also like working out, that's why I spend a lot of time on this board. And part of that is constantly wanting to improve, right? There's always a next level regarding strength, size, looks aso.

36yo oldfag here. I was hungry skeleton until 3yrs ago when I stared lifting. It's never too late mate, it is just getting harder with every year that goes by. My body doesn't regenerate as it did in my 20s. Still, I feel great now and am drowning in pussy lately

I'll be 39 next month. Wife and a kid. Currently in the best shape of my life with a little TRT and a steady gym habit. Just don't be stupid, listen to your body and take minor injuries seriously. We're all gonna fuckin make it.

Gonna be 30 in a couple months. Hitting goals left and right over here. I actually feel like I could kill my 20 year old self if I were to fight him in one punch. So feeling great.

Oh yeah I also have a wife and kids but they love that I work out. The kids try and be like dad and the wife loves watching me.

>any older Veeky Forumsizens?

I'm 36.

The sooner you make the change for the better, the better off you'll be in the long run. Regardless it's never too late.

I've trained a dude in his mid 50's who started at 450lbs. I helped a 65 year old woman lose 100lbs and coaches her grand daughters soccer teamand does laps with them.

It's never too late. Just fucking do it.

>two kids
>self-obsessed over personal failures

Quit being such a narcissistic piece of shit and focus on raising your kids.

Your life isn't about *you* anymore. It's about them.

life is suffering no matter how you look at it.
the goal of life is to seek out things that bring you less suffering than other things.

having a good job is suffering, but a different kind of suffering than having a bad job.

dying slowly is suffering

being lonely is suffering

being bothered by a clingy girlfriend is suffering

wanting to be alone is suffering

having too many bills and not enough money to pay them is suffering

not know what to spend your money on and feeling empty because you're already rich, what do now? is suffering

working hard to get your new high paying job is suffering

feeling like you hit a wall 6 months after you got the new job and now you don't know where else to go or what else to improve is suffering.

your life is the same as everyone else's

everyone has problems, and everyone suffers, we just have different problems and suffer in different ways.

This post will be 2018's leading cause of cancer. Try being even more dull and negative next time.
>Pro tip, you can't. That was some bitchy ass shit.

As for you you gutless faggot.

Walking around here like your life is already over because of "muh setbacks" and "I'm so old"

Fucking disgusting. I'm 24 and tomorrow's my last day at work because I made good decisions and financially I can take a few years off, but for fucks sake wake up to yourself.
You finish school by 18 and if you go to uni maybe 22 before you start really living the adult life. Then you work until your 65ish like every other cunt unless you've gotten your shit together and made something of yourself.

With that said. That means after uni you've got 43 years of being an adult before it gets to the stage of being "too late" (and even then try telling that to people like henry ford, or any famous 80s metal band who are still touring in their 60's)
43 fuckin years of being an adult for the common man, And you've given up after 8. You're worried about not being great? You can't even handle being mediocre.
Fucking pathetic.

Also on a side note. Nothing is more great to watch in this world than a bloke being a fucking good dad. Man that's a wonderful sight. Give up on yourself all you want but you better make those kids of yours god damn proud.

>of 2018
thats just a rephrasing of some of freud's beliefs.
been around for quite a long time.

Fuck that sounds satisfying, directly helping people better themselves. I work in finance and I’ve literally never done anything like that, I feel like I’m wasting my time on this Earth

It's cool man at least you have a nice paying job that you love and a beautiful girlfriend

You could be fucking 60 and still make it.
Put in the work.
Get to that gym. Get lifting.

Set a planning of when you lift. Stick to it. No more excuses.

YOU CAN MAKE IT.

You might be good with money as you're in finance? If so give people courses on how to safely manage money on your spare time ! Here you go !

I used to have a wallet with this cats picture in highschool

So you wasted 10 years which in the grand scheme of things is not even that long, but you learner your lesson, imagine that you turned 20 today, do things differently this time because you wont get another chance.

I am 35. The only thing you need to know about being on your 30's is that having a good job is seen as more attractive than being fit. I work out but girls only approach me while I am in uniformed or find out about what I do for a living.

Do not settle for a walmart job. If you played your cards right you should at least have a bachelors degree by now.

Guy at my gym yesterday benched 300 (ish) the other day for 3 reps. He's 47, 6'1 225. Granted he's on test and dbol now. But still, you can make it OP