Can i wear a westside barbell tee without looking like a dumb fuck if im a lanklet beginning lifter?

can i wear a westside barbell tee without looking like a dumb fuck if im a lanklet beginning lifter?

if you wear a westside barbell shirt and youre not 300lb on gear I will mog you to death on sight

you have to look like a dumb fuck to wear a westside shirt

Seconding this. If there is any doubt in your mind whether or not you can wear it then don't even dare

Either your a successfull mma fighter or 330 lb human pharmacy.

>can you?
Yes you can
>should you?
You should not.

>dumb fuck
okay mathlet

I am also a lanklet beginner, and I wear a Mountain Dew t-shirt to the gym. I do it to tilt people out. Similarly, I also sometimes use a Cardfight!! Vanguard titty-playmat at Magic tournaments for the same reason.

its not having the effect you think it is. start wearing an anime titty shirt to the gym

I do it. 5'11" 185lb. Nobody has ever said anything to me and I wouldn't be very rustled if they did.

yeah lots of guys wear westside shirts. Very few guys have actually trained there, and when you see one you know.

Body Fat percentage?

If the dude is massive and pulling weight by all means wear it. I saw a New video on youtube by Vice (queers) interviewing everyone Westside Barbell. Guy said if you look like shit or dont have potential I wouldnt even let you in.

Wear it to respect the gym. But dont act like you lift if you cant.

I unironically don't get the point of geared powerlifting. It's like competing in marathons wearing these things. What's the point?

>Be better than everyone normally.
>those normies want to wear equipped gear and all of a sudden are better than you
>start going in equipped to be better than normies and equipped.
>???
>profit (not really PLG isnt worth much)

>it bothers me that people who are weaker than me can lift more weight than me while wearing suits that are specially designed to help them lift more weight than they can otherwise

You get to lift more

Make it like this.
Nerd 1(raw)
>I have a gun I am excellent with this gun and can shoot long range.
Nerd 2(equipped)
>I also have a gun. Its modded with all kinds of scopes and barrels and I can shoot further than you because of it
Nerd 1 (then becomes equipped)
>I can now shoot even further and more accurately than nerd 2 and have better precision after using the same things he has.

Only example I could think of

except this isnt how it works geek lmao

Wear a Liftwaffe shirt instead

you look like a beta bitch soyboy faggot asking what to wear. you like? fucking wear it.
goddamit you people

Wear whatever the fuck you want bro who cares what other people think. You're the man wear that shit with pride and train hard as Fuck every minute you have that glorious piece of fabric on.
Especially some anons on a Himalayan basket weaving and shitposting forum. What the fuck would we know?

That post is a bit backwards but consider it a puzzle. You'll figure it out.

Lets say you have someone who is 6'0" 200 pounds in a one-ply shirt who can squat 850.

You then have another guy with the same biomechanical advantages and is using a 2-ply suit squatting 900.

Give the first guy a 2-ply suit and then lets say he can do 900lbs or more.

This is theoretical and a horrible example but similar to what I'm getting at. They both need some degree of skill to compete Equipped. But they had a starting point with a lesser advantage than someone who went straight into the deep end.

Ego, pure and simple. Saying you bench 600 just psychologically feels better than saying you bench 400 despite the fact that literally nobody other than your geared buddies thinks you're stronger or a better athlete than the guy benching 500 raw.

You’re right. It is retarded. Equipped is for faggots. Good analogy.

The fuck are those

About 15% at the moment. Still have a 31" waist but I look smooth at the moment.