Jobs that say you've made it

Chads and non-chads exist at every level of this list (which is only meant to be illustrative, not exhaustive), but, ceteris paribus, being higher up this list makes you more of a Chad.

S TIER

Pro athletes
Surgeons
Big-screen actors

A TIER

Most non-surgeon doctors
Bulge-bracket banking
Hedge funds/private equity/other niche finance
Tenured professors
F500 executives

B TIER

Dentists and other "creepy" doctors, like ob/gyn
Big-firm lawyers/consultants
Nurses
Engineers (although the concomitant autism usually means engineers punch below their weight)
Premium trades like underwater welding
Owners of car dealerships + similarly-sized businesses
Really good salesmen (i.e. in a good year you're clearing six figures of commission/bonus)

C TIER (This is starting to get distinctly more Brad than Chad - you're husband material, but these jobs don't moisten panties)

Generic white-collar stuff not mentioned above (e.g. accounting, lower-end sales jobs)
Carpenters, plumbers, and similar normie tradesmen
Firefighters/police

D TIER (not even an appealing marriage prospect for a 5/10 white girl)

Hourly dead-end jobs in retail etc.
Truckers
Grad students in academic fields
"Creepy" blue-collar stuff like garbage collection

F, or "YOUR WIFE DEFINITELY CHEATS ON YOU" TIER

Working for the state/fed government:
- military (high-ranking officers or special forces, to be fair, are solidly A-tier)
- schoolteachers
- DMV/SSA drones

>b-but this is basically just a chart of who makes more money, with slight adjustments for societal prestige and lifestyle!!!

yep! that's what women want

S+ TIER: Something you love

Kill yourself

Except emergency services, particularly firefighters, are consistently ranked in every study as the most sexually successful career path

T. Firefighter

>Tenured professors - A tier
On what grounds?
You should at least include a salary range for each tier if that's what you used as your basic measurement.
It looks more like you went based off of what you "feel" like these people make instead of using the abundant salary information for each career path.

Regularly get hit on by trash 5/10 when out. Have 7-8/10 approach me rarely as well, but that's more one a month or two.
t.police

Where would Construction Management fall on this list?

Reminder for anyone thinking a job would ever help them with woman:
1. Height
2. Face
3. Frame
4. Job

Tfw speech and language pathologist

>fitness

saged btw, because you've made it on a job is when you earn huge $$ whatever ur doing. I personally, am willing to be anally raped if the price is right

thumps ub

Who /non autistic engineer/ here? I feel a huge huge minority in my field.

yeah id say panty wetter>husband material with those jobs, if anything

C

You know what's higher than S tier? Having an A+ tier degree/job and dropping it to join the military/police and putting those skills to use for your country/community

Shaq, Pat Tillman etc are/were S+ (SS) tier

Daily reminder that Based Pat discovered that the US was guarding illegal opium fields and the military killed him before he could come back to the states and become an anti-war activist

wheres higher level gov. guys on this (asking for a friend)

Office/Site Engineer reporting in.

wheres waiter rank

>Sophomore in Uni and still don't know what to do
Help pls

D

quinty quints of truth

Geologist checking in

Not saying this is completely wrong, but you are delusional lmao

I'd say C, maybe B if you're doing something trendy like working for the EPA

Ob-gyn's earn more than physicians, and physicians still can can expand earnings with more opportunities for private practice, not to mention that surgeons and anesthiologists live on average 5 years less than physicians

what a retarded fucking list

Based user knows his shit
>dies in mysterious "friendly fire" incident where no one else was hurt and the perpetrator was never found, only a week or so before he was due to come home
Also, that fucking jawline gets me every time I see it. It's like he was chisled out of pure marble

>live on average 5 years less

>"Great! So I get to cash out and remarry sooner"

What tier are Anaesthetists?

>US Army
>Not in the Navy Seals with over 300 confirmed kills, but have ranger tab and do plainclothes PT so fairly high speed
>Get hurt, medically retired
>Become paramedic
Not gonna put myself at F500 executive, but I think a B is appropriate.

underrated

Best post

>oh say can you see..

oh yeah, that's why actresses and models marry firefighters all the time!

Date rapist tier

He'd have to be a great guy with a face like that, to be honest senpai.

Baby...

yall make a lot so probably a tier

W-where does boutique firm consultants rank bros? You guys realize that the big firms (ie EY, PWC etc) are soul-draining and don't leave much room for anything else, right?

The problem with boutiques (this goes for lawyers too btw) is that while they're very highly-regarded by people who know about them they're unknown to normies. You graduate to A-tier if you're making above-markte salary but that's basically it.

>Tenured professors
Last i checked most professors were balding guys with gut pouches. Not to mention that you have to absolutely top of your field to make any good money.

Being a tenured professor, especially in STEM, is just pretty badass all around and generally well respected. People shut up and accept that you're smarter than them because it's true. You even have a title attached to your name. I'm sure women are incredibly attracted to it despite the mediocre wages.

>Sexually successful
>Married

pick one

Where do realtors rank?

fpbp

>schoolteachers
only in S H I T tier countries. in Finland teachers are highly respected and revered and are the best in the world

Same. Half the people i work with are ok, but the rest are socially inept and weird.

Short term mating is whole nother market to long term. I'm sure it's 10x easier to pick up a hot actress in your firefighter uniform after a shift

Where does exercise physiologist rank?

Pick both.
Who says you can't cheat?

Does minor league pro athlete still count as S-rank?

no

True. For those in the same line of business it definitely helps a bit.

There is a logical contradiction in your post when you imply that finland is not a shit tier country

>A Tier
>Tenured Professors
>D Tier
>grad students in academic fields
So just be good then

Any decent person? Just dont get married or have an open relationship

Junior hockey if you're Canadian; second-tier football if you're European; otherwise no

Where would a researcher land?
Physicists average 110k iirc, usually similar to engineers salary if not a little more
Do non-engineer researchers have it any better or worse?

Also obvious S tier jobs that op missed:
-Commercial Passanger Jet Pilots (for major airlines/long haul flights)
-Military Fighter Jet Pilots (officer rank)
-Astronauts (high chance of autism ala engineers)

S tier:
Navy captains (Nuclear Destroyer/Aircraft Carrier tier)

Non-STEM women will think you're a "scientist" and it's the definition of B-tier

Problem with any military job is that it's impossible to actually have a solid long-term relationship. It might be good to impress random stacys out on town though.

Tenured profs are B tier at best. Some of them manage to acquire semicelebrity status but that's few and far between

I’m a design engineer for a company that provides launch services to the US government. When chicks ask what I do, I tell them I’m a rocket scientist. Seems to get them A-tier excited.

I love my job

wholesome

much love user

>school teachers
>F tier

School teachers fuck underaged pussy all the time.

t. substitute teacher

>being proud of this

bumpppp

Excellent post

What about Fitness Models?

I'd say the tier depends on just how successful of a model you are.

yeah, model/musician/writer can range anywhere from D to S depending on how successful you are

depends on country/what you're good at but focus on getting good grades for you

perfect

What would you rank an RD as?

Based

I'm a financial tech consultant. Work with credit bureaus/banks/fintechs developing investment management platforms, APIs, etc.

Is this chad or pajeet? Should I just pretend I do no programming at all and tell people I'm full-on finance? I make a very good salary for a young guy, but I travel a shitload. Working on getting in shape now, so hopefully will be a complete package soon.

Best post

does Veeky Forums really think nurses are ranked this high? am currently a nurse in training in germany, doesn't feel like that much of a chad job. can't wait to finish my training and start doing something else desu.

I want to do that gib internship ples

Kek

Healthcare professional are overpaid in USA which skews the math a bit I think.

Also male nurses here get swole carrying obese people around

/thread

Yeah, definitely tell anyone you're romantically interested in that you "work in finance" without elaborating. If they actually care about the details they'll ask you.

we walk way too much during our shifts to get swole sadly. 8-10km per day

also we're way underpaid in germany.

Perfect, thanks for the advice. Just got the job last December, so this is the first time I'm making money for myself and have a job I can be proud of. Gonna milk it for all its worth - the only piece missing is getting fit.

No

fpbp

WAGE SLAVE KEKS
You're not a chad if you aren't a leader and entrepreneurs are leaders of businesses go let your boss fuck your wife maybe he'll give you a dollar raise

>grad student below carpenter / plumber
>police on par with carpenter / plumber
what is wrong with you?

Where do politicians rank?

Simultaneously creepy and high powered.

SUPREME CHAD OVERLORD TIER:
>Hedge fund manager
>CEO
>High-level stock broker
>Real estate mogul
>Politician

>tfw surgeon resident
god I need sleep

I feel like big firm/bontique/prosecution lawyers are A tier and the rest are solid B tier. I don't work for a big firm but I pull in enough to make panties wet.

Nice.

What can a NEET with no qualifications/experience do, without going to school?
Asking for a friend, he'll do anything except wagecuck anymore.

What about bouncers?

May not be marriage material but some club skets are S+

go to school

>Arms dealer not mentioned

C TIER BOIS

Programmer @ Deloitte