Why do prisoners get so jacked?

Why do prisoners get so jacked?

>shit nutrition
>mostly bodyweight exercises
>no supplements
>low protein

Is it just that their T shoots up from being in danger of getting knifed all the time? Like being on natural steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xMeFYwzTFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo&t=2s
t-nation.com/training/training-behind-bars-1
t-nation.com/training/barbells-behind-bars
youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo
youtube.com/watch?v=WT0NB7OuN04
youtube.com/watch?v=v506RwWpmSg
youtube.com/watch?v=sK8JRJWxkQk
youtube.com/watch?v=6cgAIVlUCPo
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3S6ZKaVdo
nypost.com/2017/10/17/you-can-exercise-yourself-to-death-says-new-study/
theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/19/carl-williams-underbelly-prison-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because hard work and eating a ton of food is more important than meme supplements and you don't work as hard as you think

they have high calorie food in prison, protein doesnt really matter

most prisons also have gyms

also most prisoners tend to have pretty good frames (naturally making them look more muscular)

>Is it just that their T shoots up from being in danger of getting knifed all the time? Like being on natural steroids?

you answered your own question /thread

also, they have nothing better to do
also, its their duty to represent their gang

Are they really jacked? Or is it just a meme?

>never done any time

beta as fuck

>being a nigger

>no supplements
>natural steroids

Oh you little sweetie. Don't you ever go to prison. Serious, you just live right.

Im white m8 just not a soft privileged bitch boy

Eat clen and tren hard plus nothing to do with yiurntime but lift.

>getting caught

Brainlet detected

The jacked giganiggers are actually on steroids. It's not hard to get your hands on drugs in jail.

I heard steroids were easy to get in prison as pills. Dunno though.

youtu.be/_xMeFYwzTFQ
Related.

>normal food has shit nutrition
>bodyweight exercises are bad and easy
>you need tons of expensive supplements
>you need tons of protein

The absolute state of fitness awareness of the people that give advice on Veeky Forums

TUNA AND TOP RAMEN
U
N
A

A
N
D

T
O
P

R
A
M
E
N

niggers are genetically very different from humans, they look more jacked but have lower intelligence

Because they have nothing else to do other than lifting or making each other miserable.

uhuh. you get a set amount of calories and no more. I think it's 2000 or 2500kcal per day and a lot of the private prisons skimp on it cuz it cuts into profits. anything else you need to buy from the coms.

>food meets nutritional guidelines, even if it tastes like shit
>can't force inmates to not work out
>they have 24 hours a day to do nothing but sleep, read, workout, watch tv
>if you're a spic you get forced into workout routines by other spics anyway

t. prisonguard

yes it's fucking bullshit how many rights and privileges criminals get, all at the taxpayer's expense

this is why I accept prison rapings and gangfights
Let the scum fight eachother

biggest niggers steals others cum for extra protein

t. ameriburgers

This is true, we have trained them for hundreds of years now to perform the more labour intensive tasks for us while keeping their intelligence at childlike levels so they don't step out of line. It's been rather successful.

Because being behind pression all the time increment you testorone levels, this is was tested among some prisioners

Gear is omnipresent.

Niggers build muscle easier than us

it's the protein from other prisoners in your asshole via forced anal sex. just like a shot of testosterone but much stronger, because you are consuming it anally.

but the bigger scum are doing the rapings usually
obviously people in there for sex crimes are the biggest target people proclaim, but its probably twink junkies in debt that get raped the most

They’re black

i heard steroids were accessible contraband in prison

So youre an honorary nigger. Only trash think prison is cool.

Steroids are rampant in prison as well as other drugs

Lol you guys will just let the africans blatantly sell drugs on the street because you dont want to fill your jails up.

they eat each others cum so much, great for preotein bro.

I've come to realize I feed myself prison commissary meals fairly often.

this

Criminals, especially violent ones, are far more likely to have high T to begin with.

>because steroids are more important than meme supplements

ftfy

>Only CHADs are dumb enough to go to jail
Laughing at you

>nice

youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo&t=2s

>jellous of criminals

>being jealous of something you could get literally whenever you wanted
Not really mate

>This is what /pol/acks actually
believes...

Hey how bout those Jews?! Am I right bois? Haha!

Any test boost is most certainly offset by the increase in cortisol. My guess is regular diet, plenty of time to lift, and plenty of sleep.

>implying all of them

Steroids. They get smuggled in the same way that all the other drugs in prison get smuggled in.

Bssed wigger

lel at trained them

We had to fucking whip them just to get them off their goddam asses!

Plus the average nigger buck in America is an inch shorter than the average White man, and is a skinny little fucking runt.

Don't believe the (((media))).

>nothing to do with free time
> might as well lift some heavy shit so people dont shank you in the shower for being skinny
>get big

Drugs are smuggled into jail all the time. Steroids would be no different. Plus they can work out all day with no responsibilities other then that.

I'm imagine if I were locked up I'd spend the majority of my time getting stronger. What the fuck else are you supposed to do?

Some black dude stole your girlfriend huh user.

>It's been rather successful.
theyre literally all obese on welfare and committing crimes, real successful lmao

It's not all the Jews
Just the ones that control the news, Hollywood, universities, banks, and the ones that own the Federal Reserve

>t. fell for the Starting Strength meme
These

When my dad went to prison, i got a part time job and i gave him about 70% of my wage so he doesn't have to eat that rancid food they serve.

From what i know they have tuna and dried meat

>privileged
Are you getting triggered?

if its 2500 then thats pretty set being at tdee is amazing for gains

t-nation.com/training/training-behind-bars-1

t-nation.com/training/barbells-behind-bars

>I’m white
What did you get into prison for, then? Being a kiddie fiddler? Fucking pathetic

>what is commissary

Kali muscle is as natty as your biches titties lmao

are you really trying to make prison sound manly and tough?

is this how you cope with the rape?

sweetheart he's talking about blacks

My cousin went in as a 60kg heroin addict and came out a year later at 80kg
He said it was either get big or get bashed

My TDEE is 2900 you fucking twink. I'd lose a pound a week if I was lifting in there.

nothing else to do

Would cost a ton. More likely to be time and routine

Yep. Mate of mine got out recently. Was hitting the test and hgh hard, and there's nothing else to do but work out. Looks like a truck.

Wannabe nigger

there's not much to do in Prison so focusing on just getting fit is easy

If you had nothing to do all day would you not lift twice as much as you do now every single day?

Trips and dubs witnessed.
Why haven't you committed a felony yet, faggot?

you have to go back

i've always wondered, is there some sort of prison "code" the inmates have to not kill a guy on benchpress, or bash each others brains in with a dumbbell?

I've always been curious why most guys are attacked in the shower or lunchroom, but it never seems like it happens in the workout area outside

are niggers paying you to defend them online?

sounds like you know a lot about prison user. a real treasure trove of knowledge

>sounds like you know a lot about prison

I was LITERALLY asking a prison guard a question ABOUT prison

get off my back kike

We have BBC genetics, whites are inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=quKkbA8cCUo
youtube.com/watch?v=WT0NB7OuN04
youtube.com/watch?v=v506RwWpmSg
youtube.com/watch?v=sK8JRJWxkQk
youtube.com/watch?v=6cgAIVlUCPo
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3S6ZKaVdo

>White men who work out at least seven-and-a-half hours a week are nearly twice as likely to suffer from heart disease than those who do a moderate amount, a new study shows.

>But this didn’t apply to black men, they discovered.

>They found that at the top level of exercise, there was no extra risk for black men, but an 86 percent increased risk for white men.
nypost.com/2017/10/17/you-can-exercise-yourself-to-death-says-new-study/

>ou-can-exist-yourself-to-death-says-new-study

>Why do prisoners get so jacked?

most don't
the whole "huge muscled prisoner lifting weight in the yard" thing is just a movie meme

Too bad blacks are already heavily susceptible to heart disease as it is

Whites are under represented in child molestation/statutory rape charges

Blacks and Jews specifically are very over represented

>highest obesity rates
>lowest IQ
>prone to heart disease

> "superior"
> "we waz Kangz and sheet"

free weights were taken out of the prison system decades ago for those exact reasons

It's just cable's and maybe some dumbbells now

High test is what in most cased got them in prison in the first place. Turn out being an unemphatetic, violent and highly impulsive thrill seekers doesn't play well with emasculated society aiming for status quo.

>2900
3700 TDEE checking in

Exercise bikes are lethal
theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/19/carl-williams-underbelly-prison-murder

Because niggers look jacked even if they dont work out

You wouldn't dare to say that on the streets because you would get knocked the fuck out.

I love towering over the unconscious body of a European.

>literally all

Gotta be 18 to post here homie. Lurk moar.

So how do they get big without a squat rack and bars to deadlift.

How is that relevant to anything you fucking sub-human.

You can actually buy whey in prison and you get a shit ton of tuna, peanut butter and oatmeal. They even smuggle roids.

Wigger boy go back to Sweden.

Steroids are some of the most highly sought after commodity in the prison black market economy, don't think for a second they're not smuggled in left and right. Most prisoners aren't jacked like the guy in OP's pic either that's cherrypicking but I can guarantee you guys like in OPs pic that are that huge are most certainly using anabolic steroids.

>Its been rather successful
These people commit half the murders, burn our cities down when one of their thugs gets his head blown off robbing a liquor store and are more than half the reason you get robbed on your taxes by these pseudo Marxists that got themselves into power by playing the sympathy card with those savages to put themselves in power and establish an endless nanny state.
Retard strength and child like intelligence are a horrible combination and if the founding fathers would have seen a picture of those niggers smashing and jumping on a burning police car like a bunch of baboons in a drive through zoo they would have abolished slavery right then and there after seeing how horribly it backfired

lots of calories from commissary. some have stuff with decent protein like tuna and even protein drinks/bars. other food comes from meals obviously, trading people for their food, or just plain punking a little bitch for their shit.
plus a lot of people in prison go in yoked as fuck or in decent shape.
not related to U.S., but my ex's family member from scotland told me in their jails/prisons (much nicer than our obviously) that the prisons are given high quality protein powder and stuff.

>cause incident in the gym
>gym gets closet temporarily and everybody is inconvenienced
>they spend everyday not in the gym stomping your face
bad idea