Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfRYocbHvI2/
youtube.com/watch?v=axLDz2XPe3Y
instagram.com/p/BczdLDjHNGD/
jimwendler.com/collections/t-shirts-hoodies/products/people-are-lazy-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The best squat
instagram.com/p/BfRYocbHvI2/

>if you're in the gym so much how come you don't have abs?

- my gf

I want you to quit powerjecting

you should be wearing sleeves on all your warm ups

t. kneebola victim

>Why yes, I do wear sleeves and belts when lifting outside of meets

There's NO excuse not to always train raw. It's just going to make lifting "assisted" easier at meets.

you can have abs at 20% bf if you're above 20% then that's your fault

Reminder of Sean's schedule.

friendly reminder to lift raw and not to support equipped

>you can have abs at 20% bodyfat

not if you're natty

people who don't lift raw are just roiders who blew up too quick and destroyed their joints and now need wraps just to live and walk

belts and sleeves need to be banned to make powerlifting great again. obese roidheads BTFO.

A terse suggestion that you kick the stool.

t. fatass dork who has never seen a vagina

>equipped lifting is the real powerlifting

I never had problems with it. My knees can get quite irritated, but that is always due to an error I make in positioning and that I can correct right away.

*unsheathes super katana*
*squats 400kg more than his raw*
nothin personel rawmie

*starts up fortlift*
*lifts 1000 lbs*

it's not cheating im just equipped

thumbs up!!!

>needs forklift to lift what people can lift raw

Wtf. You know lifting in equipment doesn't invalidate your lifts right?

It's just another (harder) skill.

Better go get your 3,000lb+ forklift if you don't want to be beat by a human lifter.

Can you watch already that westside barbell or something like that documentary?

>You know lifting in equipment doesn't invalidate your lifts right?

I can bench 2000 pounds my man.

it's still not out yet reeeeeeeeee

Wtf. You know sucking cock doesn't make your gay right?

It's just another (harder) preference.

It makes it harder you dingus, and more exciting as lifters fail more lifts and there are different weight calls

give me a single reason why you aren't doing 5x5

LOL

I did 5x5 bench today

T:

>using equipment that lets you lift more weight makes it harder you dingus

I know that feel user

>yet
How old are you? This is really one of those things where an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The rawmies are coming. The rawmies are coming.

T. Never used equipment so wouldn't know.

Honestly it's boring as fuck watching rawmies lift babyweight. Even the biggest guys at local/regional meets are benching less than 500lbs it's fucking embarrassing.

hard skill is being dale try progressive deload for 6 years than talk about skill that is hard

How exactly, in detail, does using equipment allowing you to lift more weight you could not lift naturally, make it harder?

>durr they fail lifts more that raw lifters

That's because raw lifters know how much they can lift whereas equipped cucks lift different depending on what they have strapped to themselves.

20, turning 21. Lifted for almost 2 years now.

I don't believe putting sleeves on for all lifts is a good idea, on some level stressing the body is good, isn't it? I use rehbands for my volume work in the range 75-80% and yellow jackets when going heavier for triples and such.

But by all means, maybe being young lets me get away with it when otherwise I wouldn't, idk.

Can you guys ignore all the rawmies and please give me your opinion my squat vid starts at 1 min ty youtube.com/watch?v=axLDz2XPe3Y

Takes a really insecure cunt to bitch about how someone else prefers their hobby.

I'm guessing you have an 1100 pound total, if you get to include your overhead press as well.

>implying his overhead press would add to his total
shiggy diggy

>overhead press

GDE faggot spotted

Raw lifters-
can train by themselves
Can open as light as they want
Don't have to monitor body composition
Still use expensive accessories
Won't die if spotters don't do their job
Don't know anything and are generally useless to a real powerlifter

You can lift more weight yes, but doing that peak performance, that 100% effort is far trickier to get right, and much more tiring when you do it, in the kit. Yes! If you took your raw max and lifted it in equipment it would be child's play. Much easier. But you wouldn't be able to hit depth in the squat or touch your chest in the bench probably. And if you could you'd need tighter clothes. And there lies the rub.

To lift 100kg is easier with the kit.
To lift 100% is harder.

And then you have more factors in play to get it right on competition day. Raw lifting is easy: you pick a program and turn up on the competition and do your lifts and if you're not stupid you'll go 6/9. I've never bombed a raw comp, or even done worse than 5/9 because I'm not braindead. I've done 16 raw comps.

I've bombed 3/5 three lift equipped competitions. I'm going to get it right soon though.

Are you niggers too stupid to understand a joke? I was implying that his total is pathetic even if he got to include an overhead press alongside the three power lifts.

Autism is real here.

I was joking with you mate.. Saying his SBD would be the same as his The Press + SBD..

>Yes! If you took your raw max and lifted it in equipment it would be child's play. Much easier. But you wouldn't be able to hit depth in the squat or touch your chest in the bench probably. And if you could you'd need tighter clothes. And there lies the rub.

LMAO that state of equipped "lifters"

>W-well sure using equipment would make your raw max feel like child's play but you wont be able to have a complete ROM because your clothes might be like tight or something so that's why it's more challenging because equipped lifters have to go shopping a lot more to find equipment that fits.

Not bad but honestly you should be lifting more than lmao1crate with that setup

Literally replace equipment with forklift and it won't change a thing lmaoooooooooooo

>I've bombed 3/5 three lift equipped competitions. I'm going to get it right soon though.

because it's more difficult to know your eqipped max since it's not actually you lifting but your equipment lol

So let me go buy a loose ass $300 bench shirt and do the same weight I do raw?
The point is to lift more fucking weight. That's the point of powerlifting- lift more goddamn weight on the platform than you do in the gym.

>The point is to lift more fucking weight. That's the point of powerlifting- lift more goddamn weight on the platform than you do in the gym.

Agreed. This is why I use a forklift for all of my lifts.

operating cranes and bobcats probably is very difficult as well
doesnt mean youre physically lifting it lol

And if you competed in forklift meets you would still complain that somebody had a better forklift, or a crane or whatever because you're a crybaby.

Thanks, that's the joke yes.

The point of powerlifting is to figure out the maximum amount of weight you can move with your body, given a certain (ideally not abusable) ruleset.
Equipped lifting was created for the sole purpose of lifting heavier weight while completely changing the core philosophy, we might as well start having smith machine benching competitions for the sake of higher numbers.

>operating cranes and bobcats probably is very difficult as well
>doesnt mean youre physically lifting it lol
Jokes on you because your crippled ass will probably need some type of mechanical supportive equipment to lift anything at the rate that your spine is disintegrating.

Alright, if its so trivial, you do it.

Or are you:
>too poor to buy the equipment
>have no friends to spot you
>located in some ass backwards place with no powerlifting gym
>too afraid to lift weights you can't move

I mean no one has to do equipped but saying it's stupid or easy is foolish

Projection

The only reason equipped competitions exist is because they're full of roidheads who got big too fast and destroyed their joints. They physically cannot lift with 10 different wraps and sleeves for support.

If you're natty there's no reason to attend equipped meets.

"Equipped" lifting is a recent designation. Like last 5 years. There are still Feds that require you to check "raw" because they assume everyone is smart enough to wear some kind of suit.

>Bro if it's so trivial why dont you buy a crane and do it! are you too poor or too afraid you wont be able to operate it!

uhhh surely you're not serious?

holy shit this is too good all these reasons can still be applied to a forklift equipped lifting is a joke lmao

Must be poor

Who keeps posting shit like this. It's genuine unhealthy obsession.

Didnt you once say "i only got into equipped powerlifting because my raw bench stalled years ago and I could never beat anyone at it, so I picked a very obscure sport where I finally won a contest because I faced and beat one other person (who bombed)"?

Good boy, keep following your script

>heh what's that? you don't waste your money on some trailer trash hobby? must be a poorfag

It's the guy with the gay crush for Jim Wendler, he's been making posts about me everyday for years now, morning, noon and night

you can always tell it's him because of the strong cringinest associated with each post

Wholesome Arnold

What eq suit has the highest chance of ending my fucking life

Oisley oisley oisley.....

Yah nevah lern man

>too poor

Second hand single ply is dirt cheap, people selling super kats for like 40-50 quid, multi is extortionate

No, I did it because I'd get to go to internationals again (I did)

too bad there's no equipment to give you a jaw LMAO

Exactly. How much does an SBD tshirt cost?

I want to laugh but this only made my insecurities worse

Would that have not been possible if you tried to do it raw? If so, why not?
Oh wow, that is not a flattering picture.. might I suggest he starts placing his tongue on the roof of his mouth

Raw is a new thing, Raw worlds is like 10 years old, before that you wore whatever in order to lift the most weight, if you didnt wear any gear you were an idiot who wanted to lose by a bigger margin

alright lad calm down, i started the whole thing as bants no need to make it personal

>raw lifting is a new thing

It would not be possible because I'm really really weak. You think I don't know this?

This one. instagram.com/p/BczdLDjHNGD/

>no need to make it personal
this

i bet you the same fgt wont post a pic of himself

>It would not be possible because I'm really really weak. You think I don't know this?
And why do you have a change with equipped """lifting""""

is it because absolutely no one does it?

Yea it's because no one is doing it because it's hard or expensive or you can't do it in a pure gym or because they unironically think what you guys think.

So I'm going to make hay while the sun is shining and get me some gb singlets.

get in line you fucking magot

the absolute STATE of equipped lifters

>hard or expensive or you can't do it in a pure gym
No one thinks this

>because they unironically think what you guys think.

everyone thinks this
no one does it because it's pointless

sounds like you're just coping tbqh, you're no different than people winning "worlds" at one of the million american feds that have worlds comps.

This is what equipped lifting does to a man. Since your equipment is doing all the work you get obese very quickly.

I am twice british senior eq bench champion but I don't mention it because no one cares

Ironic. I was pure raw in the right pic.

>isley 4
I think our boy George has himself a fangirl

>isley is a manlet

wtf ...

as if anyone idolised isley

I think you do mentioned it many times and I do believe you were also exposed when it was learned that you won by default on account of no one else competing..

he does that gay squint in every picture to hide his bug eyes. this is what they look like when he's not posing.

>you won by default on account of no one else competing

Nah I won this year. I beat someone. Remember how you called me out on this three weeks ago and I posted the spreadsheet and you got so btfo you deleted your posts?

I remember

jimwendler.com/collections/t-shirts-hoodies/products/people-are-lazy-shirt

BUY IT

You beat literally 1 guy who bombed, this qualifies as world's in equipped. Embarrassing