Why is this a womens only thing?

Why is this a womens only thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Girard#Mimetic_desire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not that guy so why would I give a shit?

Because it means that male has something to offer. Women instinctively want to be provided for just like men seek to provice. Learn2biology.

All women do is compete with other women. Duh

>What is preselection

Because, effectively, all men desire all women.

>all foreveralone incel beta cucks desire all women

>desirable men are desirable

If this isn't obvious to you, then you don't understand women at all.

The number one thing to a woman is always her status as determined by her desirability. Its literally her only biological goal or motivator -- to attract the best male possible, and thus her own attractiveness is her sole aim towards that end. Everything a woman does is designed to improve her standing in relation to her competing female peers, making her more likely to receive the attention of the highest value males she can get.

> We borrow our desires from others. Far from being autonomous, our desire for a certain object is always provoked by the desire of another person—the model—for this same object. This means that the relationship between the subject and the object is not direct: there is always a triangular relationship of subject, model, and object.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Girard#Mimetic_desire

Women are dumb

>break-up with gf
>continue to share the same appartment for 3 months (seperate bedrooms)
>gf won't fuck me since she's seeing another guy
>tell her I met a cool girl on tinder (lie)
>gf sneaks in my room the next day while I'm sleeping and blows/fucks me

>work with loads of chinks (English teacher for pre-uni internationals)
>daily mires because tall, good frame/face and green eyes
>every time gf is being a pain i drop a mire story from work
>even more butthurt
>guaranteed crazy monkey sex that night

This, desu.

>break-up with gf
>continue to share the same appartment for 3 months (seperate bedrooms)

and then you realize everybody you know is like that including guys and even your own mother too

fuck

Women instinctively want to be free and have their own jobs so they can pick and choose the sexiest of partners.

Where have you been for the pat 100 years? You fucking dinosaur.

Because men want to fuck beautiful women to produce healthy offspring. As many as possible. Women want to find a socially prominent man to protect her offspring and provide security.

Neither of which produces non-degenerate children

Cause of degeneracy is caused solely by parenting.

Because gynocentrism.

By a monogamous male-female pair.

Y does peepl like ppl? Dujhrrr

Women govern by consensus. While a man chooses what he wants, women want what is considered to be the best. Thus a taken man is essentially proof of his quality. Basically they're using each other to review men

The single greatest indicator for success in a child is a stable home with both a mother and father present. So yes, poor parenting causes degeneracy

Because if you have a girlfriend, it proves that you're worth dating because a girl has already chosen to date you. A dude with a girlfriend is a proven asset while a dude without one could go either way.

Tell me something I don't know dipshit

So you're saying it's a rigged system designed from the start to undermine those starting up? I guess it's true society is molded by women.

The metal band that connects the pencil eraser to the end of the pencil is called ferrule

They think for themselves less and are more prone to follow trends.

I once shoved an ice cube up my ass.

You can think that if you like, but it's not productive if you think that and don't do anything as a result.

How did it feel (no homo)?

different evo strat; we are not the same biologically

Pretty cold.

Status>>>>

I certainly didn't know that. Good job

Women are literally fucking retarded.

Thank you

Evolution is just one big tautology.

>>all these dopes thinking it's about the guy being worth anything

lel It's because stupid people copy what other stupid people do. They're mental lemmings.
Look at the popularity of worthless famewhores like the Kardashians.
They're only adored because of mob mentality

Think "but I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference" (mighta butchered that). That's the opposite of how women think.

You may be the less traveled road that leads to good things, but it literally wouldn't matter if that road was paved in gold and had signs with flashing lights, women are not gonna venture the risk if nobody else is going that way.

All this really boils down to is having a social group. Once women know you, even as a "friend" they'll start recommending you as boyfriend/fuck material depending on the situation to their other friends and word of mouth from another woman counts for everything.

If you want to be the lone type who swoops up women then you are really gonna have to be a dashing chad.

A lot of men around the world think this greasy, plastic, weird ass motherfucker is the hottest shit and aspire to look like him. All because of Nike commercials.

Humans are sheeple, call me fedora.

It insinuates that a man is valuable, obviously,

I have never had more women interested in me than when I was dating a woman that was actually an 8 or 9 out of 10. She was leagues above me. I am ugly as fuck, I have tons of scars, I was a complete monstrous alcoholic at the time and suicidal, I had a shitty job and barely any money and I lived at my parents house. She was recovering from a major break up and was also drinking heavily at the time so we ended up meeting at the right time and place.

I had so many offers during our relationship I can't even tell you. Since I've been single my perceived value has plummeted to zero. It's funny in a really strange, sad way. I've also become less confident due to outstanding factors but that's neither here nor there. I've been trying to rebuild my confidence through lifting and going back to school but it really doesn't matter anymore.

It's all a game, but no one wins.