Why do normies lack commitment?

Why do normies lack commitment?

we are the poisoned youth

icy dead people

>Hurr durrr i gots a job an skoool n overweight gf n shit

The vast majority of people cannot move past their current life choices because they have never fully experienced the goals they think they want. Their decision is whether they want to play video games or go and lift weights. The weight of their decisions are not truly apparent.They aren't choosing between video games and lifting weights. They are choosing between being a fat shit their entire life or transcending to their truly physiological potential and all the amenities that come with it.

i sleep safe now

It's not the normie that possesses the lack of commitment. Rather, it's the lack of commitment that makes the normie.
I went out in the slush today to go to the gym at 6:30 in the morning. I was the only one there.

U should get a trip code if ur gonna be a trip fag

This, most people put short term gratification over long term improvement.

damn pol is right again
so crazy how different everything is nowadays
I really wish I lived in a better generation with real men and not this soy one
thank god we have each other and we are better than everyone else

Crow?

>short term gratification over long term improvement.
story of my life. it's why im a fat nigger

What is there to commit to? The American dream is dead. The family is dead. Marriage is dead. Any higher ideal is dead. What is left? Getting rich? Having lots of sex? Is the satisfaction of your base urges your highest goal? Then what makes you any different from any other animal? What is there to commit to?

Fuck your stupid filter shit. You guys are literally Instagram thot tier.
>DUDE WHAT IF HITLER BUT WITH CRT SCAN LINES ON THE IMAGE

It's 2018. Everyone knows Hitler did nothing wrong. Get with the times.

jokes on him, there are no more barbells in jails.

t. ex-con

Because they think wageslaving, or ""work"" as they call it, is worth sacrificing everything for, including their dreams.

This, so I can filter you

You look like you have a crack addiction

>I went out in the slush today to go to the gym at 6:30 in the morning.
I wouldn't do that, i got to the gym before i go drinking.

>Why do normies lack commitment?

Here are my guesses.

1- They don't want it bad enough.
2- They don't feel enough shame/hate towards their body.
3- A combination of 1 and 2

Because they go through school being awarded for being barely mediocre, have no father figure to discipline them and never face any challenge.

"Self-esteem" is literally cancer. Shit has to be earned or it's meaningless. Much like respect.

Jesus or enlightenment. Either is fine.

And hating yourself so much that you don’t think you could be better if you tried

Because I wake at 7 for an hour commute to work 9 to 5 and also have to study 5 to 12 so finding time to workout is not exactly easy you fucking NEET

More like a cock addiction, fucking faggot.

So how do I earn that self worth user because fuck me raw I would like to feel like I’m not the pathetic loser I always will be. What the fuck makes human males feel good because not a goddamn thing make me feel anything nowadays and it sucks

Get off the meds. Set yourself an achievable, concrete goal and complete it. I genuinely feel that every man needs a quest. Its can be as noble or as banal as you want. As long as you're actively striving for something you have drive an ambition.

By concrete i mean clearly measurable and within a set time frame. "I want to be aesthetic" is pointless. "I will gain 5kg of lean mass with a noticable improvement to my pecs and delts in 6 months" is measurable.

So what? Most people won't have your shitty life ridden with bad decisions.

You see? This here is the reason. It's because normies fucking stink at time management and establishing routines.

Right now, I sped most of the day working and I go to school at night. Literally as soon as I was accepted by my university I started looking at different ways to save time so I could do well at my job and my studies, and also accomplish other goals I have. Got into meal prepping, learned about sleep cycles, developed an immensely retarded (but surprisingly effective) routine where I do heavy compounds on weekends and calisthenics during the week, because I have no time for the gym but I have an hour or so to mess around at the park between work and uni. Spent countless hours testing different time management apps to help me, learned enough about Excel to manage my shit, etc. I look at the each classes' syllabus on the first day and plan study sessions ahead for the entire semester. I also want to learn new languages (english, german, french), so I take classes on weekends and focus on my vocabulary during the week, because I can just get Anki (or any other flashcard app) + a frequency dictionary and do it throughout the day. My gains are good, my grades are good and everything else is going well.

My regular people suck at this. One activity that is 4 to 8 hours long takes up their entire day. They have goofy sleeping schedules, where they often manage to oversleep and wake up at the middle of a deep sleep phase, which fucks your body up. They spend time preparing or buying food, eating crap that gives them no energy. They do work when they feel like doing it (usually the day before a headline), not according to a schedule. Try to fit in any new habit like lifting in the middle of this mess and of course it won't stick.

Because likes start declining after your 3rd update about your new hobby

why do you need excel and apps to figure that shit out lol i work / uni / gym / girlfriend / side gigs / chores cause i live alone / diet but i just keep track of times for everything in my head lol

Every generation thinks the previous one are the biggest pussies ever

Can you do a writeup on your routine? Interested in seeing what worked/didn't work

I think you mean the following generation, not previous. People always think kids get worse and society gets worse. They aren't. You are just noticing it more as you age.

In the USA almost every single crime happens less. More obesity, less successful marriage, but who gives a fuck if you're divorced, at least you weren't raped and murdered, sold into slavery, forced to fight in a war, etc etc.

>he doesnt realise he's already in a war
>he doesnt realise he's losing

You have autism. Those normies enjoy their life way more than you do.

Hey you sound just like me.

It's about freeing your mind from keeping track of things. If you write everything down you'll notice that you feel more free in a way. Unload your brain onto paper or apps so you can fully focus on the stuff ahead of you.

>american dream is dead

>all thats left is getting rich and having lots of sex

This is the americab dream idiot. It also involves bombing and killing 3rd world muslims.

Itd going great. Its never been easier to get rich and fuck lots of sluts.

Ask yourself, why does your dream involve 60h work week in literally the same company for 40 years, while your fat wife fucks jamal and your kids grow up to resent you, then retiring when your body is completely fucked.

top kek this made my morning

>gyms in jail

Gonna be disappointed.