Getting a gf at gym

>Be me
>5’7, 145 lbs manlet but with muscle definition
>8-9/10 qt I know goes to gym occasionally
>Sometimes chat things up with her like whats new and what we’re currently training
>not much clue on how to advance from here

Anyone have an idea on how I can seal this deal if at all possible

No idea. Good luck.

don't. ain't worth the risk

You should of made a move on day 1 or even up to 3, or you'll be friended. You may still have a chance, ask her if she's single, if she says "yes", exchange numbers.
Don't be a pussy faggot, she's either going to say yes or no, don't play the game motherfucker, be above that shit. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll be getting pussy or a gf or whatever gay shit you're into. Be direct, be a man, accept no and don't get giddy over a yes.

>Be direct, be a man, accept no and don't get giddy over a yes.
This is basically all there is to it once you're making conversation.

I'm at the airport flying out to another state. Fuck this sucks.

I'm not sure what to do. Is it allowed to look at people??

she wants to fuck chad, not date you

no eye contact

Can I look at them? Why not?

no, just look down

Ask her out

Why???

Who the fuck are you?

>Who the fuck are you?

not a creeper leering at girls in a dingy airport

Lol. Is it creepy to look at people in an airport?

Just ask her out and whatever she says, cry. It will warm her heart and make her love you

I'm not talking to a chick though. I'm just looking at people and that's it.

hows that working out for ya?

Talking on Veeky Forums while people stare at me

Basically coworker is flying with me and he brings up light chatter and I ignore him. I'm fucked up maybe

People sitting around here looking at me.

Are you okay, dude? Look at people if you fucking want to. Look them in the eyes until they look away.

I'm autistic. What's going on?

Unless you are physically deformed or doing something that would draw attention to you, nobody is looking at you. They are busy thinking about things that matter to them. If you make eye contact with someone, they will forget it within 5 minutes. This applies to all people.

You shoulda blazed before going to the airport

bump

>manlet that weighs as much as an american child
>8-9/10 qt
bro...

gonna make it

Hey bro, she’s the same height, if not shorter than me

Yea, I've done it before and enjoyed the experience

Anyway, I'm home now from the airport, feels like i pissed off my coworker

>Basically coworker is flying with me and he brings up light chatter and I ignore him. I'm fucked up maybe
Post related, same coworker, when we go out to a bar, restaurant, or the fucking airport he wants to talk about work in front of other people and I'm a high level engineer, im just the type of guy who doesn't want the extra attention from people

Some people love to show off and discuss in open what they do, what projects they're working on and what clients they're bringing in

I'm just not all about that shit in public, i dont need attention from strangers

stop being such an autismo and have a couple drinks to loosen up