>Put onions in salad
>Nope.jpg burns like a motherfucker taste ash for a week
>Put onions in eggs, cover with lime juice/olive oil
>Put onion in water for a few minutes, try adding eggs again
>Try onion shake
>vomit furiously

You guys and your fucking memes. Not one of you has ever fucking eaten a raw onion a day for more than a few days admit it

Other urls found in this thread:

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

such is life of the soyim

Enjoy your eternally toasted tastebuds

>onions
>burn

what kind of onions are you eating?

>can't eat onions
>complains

How the fuck are you burning your mouth eating an onion? You're fucking pathetic.

Red.

Yes? No onion gains makes for a sad lad

Fuck off. Literally fries my tastebuds to the point where I can only taste ash for a good week.

If you physically can't handle onions then you deserve to be a faggot

>can't eat some chopped onions in some eggs

this is the bugman

don't worry, soylent has all the things you need

>red

who the fuck uses red onions for anything

get some white or gold or what ever they fuck they're called

Isn't red most nutritious or something? Also are the others less... spicy?

>red

oh noooo

Do you actually know how to cook? Because you cook onions before you eat them.

Wasn't the fucking point to eat them raw?

If you like memes, I guess.

Put it in some rice. Thank me later

i eat them raw no problem tried making a onion and garlic blood orange smoothie and got heart burn but managed to drink three cups

mind sharing that recipe?

>onions are too "spicy"
The state of wh*Toids

If it was a matter of spicy I would just eat that shit. The insides of my mouth get covered in blisters and I can't taste anything but ash for days. No matter what I eat. Fuck off with your "OP must be a pussy shit"

This has to be a troll

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty, this is not a troll.

Soyboyhood is a demon and onions are the exorcist. They are hurting the thing inside you, and the pain will stop when you are free.

Yay, I like not being able to taste food!

Chop up red onion, cucumber, and tomato, drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Tastes great, I've been eating that shit for years. You're welcome

The burning means you're already too far into the soy spectrum to ever recover

If you were having trouble with raw vinegar i could understand

get avocados > remove peel/seed > mash it in bowl with fork > add chopped cabbage > add diced onions/tomatoes/jalapeño(optional) > add lime juice and a dash of salt > eat as a topping(omelette) /with chips/on tortilla/alone with fork

Learn to balance onions with other vegetables and salad
Also sage

>make some scrambled eggs
>throw some red and green onions in there
>cook some ground beef
>put it in a burrito with tomatoes, onions, and lettuce
expand on those recipes but those are fucking easy ways to eat raw onions

I eat two raw red onions a day like they're apples.

You build up a tolerance soyboy. Now get to eating those onions.

>Onions burn

never gonna make it

>Onions causing a burning sensation.

What are you, a fucking vampire?

Well apparently you're such a soyboy faggot that even your taste buds are homosexual. I don't know what you expect anyone here to do for you.

Fuck off red onion is best onion. Vidalia is good too, but white onions are the bud light of onions.

not onion bro but here's part one of his research

and part 2.

Yes. Veeky Forums's favorite guinea pig.

I'm currently testing out 2 cloves of garlic a day, since it's supposed to help test and block estrogen just like onions, in conjunction to my daily yellow onion. I'm a poorfag though, so I can't get test results. If I could I would.

Is there a way to make onion shakes palatable? I don’t wanna cook, just blend stuff. Pls don’t give me some recipe for cucumber salad

I've heard that marinating your onions in lime/lemon juice neutralizes the sharpness. I do not know if this dampens the effect of them.

For whom the bell tolls, chapter 24:
... There were two big sandwiches of meat and the goaty cheese apiece, and Robert Jordan had cut thick slices of onion with his clasp knife and put them on each side of the meat and cheese between the chunks of bread.

“You will have a breath that will carry through the forest to the fascists,” Agustín said, his own mouth full.
“Give me the wineskin and I will rinse the mouth,” Robert Jordan said, his mouth full of meat, cheese, onion and chewed bread

>Red
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How mentally deranged must you be to fucking blend a red onion and drink it as a smoothie? Jesus Christ.

do you just swallow the cloves whole? or chop them into stuff? i can eat raw onions but raw garlic is no bueno

About as deranged as everyone who buys v8.

Swallow the cloves whole? Are you mad? I don't want to choke to death mate. I just crush them (with my hand) and swallow it with water or put it into salads.

I swallow my garlic whole. Down it with a glass of MILK. Makes my cum taste and smell awful though.

>Boohoohoo i'm such a little boy that can't handle some onions.
t. OP

Everyone who is making fun of you OP has never tried eating a whole one. Use rice OP and doen it as fast as possible this was the best way. Perhaps soak them in water before adding them. Ill try it tomorrow and get back to everyone if it works

Fuck off, red taste the best.

Sounds like you’ve got an allergy there m8

fucking this m8, if you get blisters lift your fucking ass and go see a doctor, or do you need that another user makes an appointment for you?

lmao retard. use sweet onions they are a little more gentle on the mouth. put them on pizza, sandwiches,or salads.

It's not blisters. He's just an American who's never eaten a vegetable before.

Sweet onions don't work to reduce estrogen. Fuck off Schlomo

that's garlic you fucking neanderthal

Do cultureless WASPs really not know how to make a fucking salad?

Americans*

lmao fucking white people

Soft cunt

How much of a soyboy can you be to not eat a fucking onion. Onions are literally the most tasty vegetable there is, nothing compares.

Red's the onion to go for raw in my experience. White is for frying/cooking.

I've been eating one red onion, one tomato, a can of tuna and some hot sauce all chopped up and mixed together. Even if I'm being meme'd on the onions it's all healthy, so fuck it.

>The insides of my mouth get covered in blisters and I can't taste anything but ash for days. No matter what I eat. Fuck off with your "OP must be a pussy shit"

That's not normal at all.

Wtf? You've never had raw onions on a burger or some shit? Onions are so fucking easy to eat.

>tuna
>hot sauce
are you american?

Red onions "burn" yeah youre a fucking pussy

Na I'm a kiwi cunt

use brown onions mate, and saute, sweat or caramelize them before doing weird shit with them.

Onions burn? I don't think you ate onions LMAO

You got an allergy to onions.

You summoned me.

OK
The onions were not a lie.
It is you that has failed.

Worry not.
You will find a way.

The mildest form I could find was.

White onion.
Chop.
SALT
Leave for a few mins.
Mix police oil. NOT CHEEP STUFF.
Leave for a few mins again.
It softened.
Eat.

Also
Per day.
1 medium red a day or two small. -reduce female sex hormone

Mine lowered by 66%

2 cap of concentrate Pomegranate (or replace a cap for a whole fruit)

400 -600mg of long Jack.
Get the tablets the powder taste THE WORST

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077

1 table spoon cocoa (not convinced on that one)

Increase test.
Mine raised 25%
Increase free test.
Mine raised 27%

I tried blending an onion aswell. Almost threw up for half an hour. Felt amazing after that tho

>Chop onion
>Down it with water, do not chew or anything

Sounds like allergy bro, you are doomed to be a soy.

>i'm a pussy
>onions are a lie goys
shitty b8 2/10

fuck weaboos.

Raw onions and olive oil made my life 200% better srlsy user try it.

why do you eat ash desu?

OP you pathetic child. How can you be so mentally weak that you can't even stomach onions? It's not like there's some super strong acid melting your tastebuds, you just probably aren't used to it because you were fed chicken nuggets and sweets your entire life.
If you can't get over something as mild as discomcort from eating onions you can't expect to make it in terms of fitness or any other area of life.

>not finely cutting raw onions with cilantro and mixing them into all your meals

general rule is, red and sweet onion for raw

red onions are goat for cooking too, caremelized are fucking amazing

>Putting raw white onions on anything
I know that's what you did OP, don't lie you fucking retard.

>Put onions on salad
Good idea, use thinly sliced red onions.
>Put onions in eggs
Yes, after sauteing them briefly in some olive oil to soften them and remove the harshness of their raw flavor.
>Put onion in water for a few minutes
What did I just say?
>Try onion shake
This post had better be maximum bait or I'm going to drive to whatever you live and personally force feed you raw onions until you die you tremendous retard.

Steamed veg mix is good with red onion.
They go nicely in sandwiches. They go nicely in burgers. They go nicely in salads.

vinegar neutrilizes the onion "pain".

raw onions are common on hamburgers and hotdogs, mustard and ketchup both contain vinegar.

>drink soy
>can eat onions like apples
Its all about minmsxing bro

I hated onions from when I was a child. My mom would make salad with the red ones and it always made my stomach burn.
This better be working and giving me an extra inch on my bicep.
We're all gonna make it bro.