What are some Veeky Forums haircuts I can get...

What are some Veeky Forums haircuts I can get? I was thinking of getting a 4 to 3 fade on the back and sides and 2 inches off the top.

Better pic

fuck off ugly faggot. not fit related

Where am I supposed to post it then you dumb cunt

>>lgbt

no where because not all of your problems matter to everyone you narcissistic retard

how about any other board, retard

Unironically this

buzz cut hair styles are for homos

>where should I post about what protein powder I should use
>no where because not all of your problems matter to everyone you narcissistic retard
Sure I’ll go post about it on /ck

Veeky Forums, you fucking idiot

Keep it. Every normie faggot has short hair. Use some gel if you want a new look and slide it backwards

fucking faggot retard rat

go 3 and 2 on the sides and back, keep top as long as possible

thank me later

heh

Witnessed
Post better pics dude and just draw over the face so I can get an idea of your hair

Anton Chigurh? is that you?

Op you’re a fucking bitch at least monitor your own thread you ugly shrek faggot

get nazi hair. nazi hair is fucking in right now my dude

just show your barbs this pic of brad pitt if your too uncomfortable showing them the wehrmacht

This.

That particular spiky variant of the haircut is impossible to achieve, you need to put a shit ton of pomenade in that shit and you'll look like pic related (a greaseball)

forgot pic

>Nazi hair
>Posts pic of American ally

this is true, the cut still looks good tho with some light gel, you just gotta start at the front and brush back like 2 inches, and the forward half an inch to get a lil puff goin on. also youll need to invest in one of these

How can I achieve this hairline if mine is all fucked up?
Is it strange to get your hairline waxed?