What do your cheat meals look like?

what do your cheat meals look like?

fuck me

your breath and hands are gonna smell like garlic for a week after eating dominos pizza.

If you can't fit sushi into your macros your fucking up. Or a ketofag in which case you're fucking up

Thursday the 15th I have a 15,000 calorie cheat day. Doing a full Mcdonald's breakfast with a large Shamrock Shake, Large Pizza and Large Cheese Bread for lunch, chips and brownies throughout the day, and a huge order at the Koney Island for dinner.

>healthy meal

lol that's not cheating, you poor fuck

da fuck is that?

pleb

super pleb

better

bait

LIKE SOME FUCKING COOKIES
I SWEAR
HOW DO THEY DO IT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I'm a burger bro

jus a good ol fashion burger and fries

Blue Bell

Nah, friend, it's just not available to me until my cheat day.

My cheat days are on Saturdays, I meet up with a family member and we go to this Chinese buffet. They have a sushi addon that actually gets decent quality fish, so I just eat 3 or 4 plates of that. Comes out to 800 calories, I think.

No, it's not fried or full of carbs, but I don't really crave that kind of food. I enjoy sushi, I don't get it often, so when I do get it I consider it my cheat meal. I'm trying to lose 100+ lbs., so it ends up working out pretty well.

this isn't cheat food

for some reason that macaroni filled bun makes me feel sick to my stomach, like I have a phobia of it or something. Anybody else feel this?

>want to fit sushi into everyday food but I'd have no idea how to track calories & macros unless I brought my scale with me to the restaurant
H-help

How do you feel about holes my friend

I threw up a bit in my mouth.

Are you okay

I just don't feel like ruining my exercise and weekly diet with fried food and high carbs. I'd rather have more of something I enjoy than a little of something I don't actually like that much.

I usually stick to 65 calories a piece of sushi. I stay away from the rolls with cream cheese, too, and I don't fuck with fried sushi or sushi covered in mayo... I live in the states, this shit happens a lot.

What kind of sushi do you like, user?

>DUDE TRYPOPHOBIA LMAO XDDDDDDDDDD LE UPVOTE PLEASE THANKS GOOD SIR THANK YOU FOR THE GOLD GOOD SIR *sips soylent* *opens rick and morty episode* DUDE DID U KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THIS DISEASE DUCE SCIENCE LOL SCIENCE IS AWESOME XD
Fuck off with your r*ddit """phobia"""", fucking kill yourself you fucking scum
>m-
No. Fuck off. Back to r*ddit. Back to FUCKING r*ddit. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU REDDITOR I FUCKING HATE YOU. Jesus Christ. Stop shitting up this fucking board or you'll regret it.

thank you

lay off the roids, hothead

>TRYPOPHOBIA

The fuck?

Take a look at the slice on the right. Is that a fucking earthworm on his burger?

finally some good fucking food

Not like this disgusting shit, that's for sure.

Homemade?

home augmented

lmao

18" donair pizza with extra meat and extra cheese. I'll have this once every two weeks and semi-fast the day before and day of.

looks like an Amerimutt lmao

Im a part time baker, i make these about once a month for my cheat day. I dont eat them all(my roommates help) but gaaaddaaammm theyre good when i do eat a few. Any of you guys want some?

Halifax?

This reminds me of that obese autopsy video

Pizza
Ice cream with a little bit of water because I like it that way
Fries or something carb filled

This one's from Edmonton (they fucking love them here) but I crushed many a donair 'za when I went to Dal.

Looks good as fuck desu

the recipe? fuck yea. theyd better have at least 20g of protein ea.

Zimbabwe pls go

Horseshoes

on a cut. Honestly i've never looked forward to salmon more in my life

WHERE DO YOU GET THAT

dude's fingers are fat as fuck

>15,000 calorie
Why would you do that to yourself? That's like 5 pounds.

Happy to make your acquaintance, salmonbro.

Is this shooped? It looks weird and I don't know why.

Let me know if you've got any hot sisters so I can pull 'em at your funeral in 5 years

I really don't know, user, I just pulled it off google because I thought it looked delicious.

>carrot quesadilla with wheat tortilla and Asian spicy nigger sauce

don't overdo it on that cheat meal

*insert taco bell*

Two double cheeseburgers and a regular fry

HSP's are the goat.
Mine from cheat two weeks ago.

sashimi is my shit
spanish mackerel and king salmon sashimi are two of my faves

eel rolls are my secret weakness

M8, where u from? If ur in melb drop in at centreway. Best fucking hsps in aus

>on a strict cut 2142 calories a day
>only got 6 weeks left
>not a fatass to start with, getting lean
>count my calories everyday and eat 13/14 meals clean
>saturday night i let myself have one meal where i eat how much i want whatever i want
>usually binge hard but only during that one meal (burgers have been the food, also all you can eat ribs once)

How much is this fucking with my progress? I weight in every 3 weeks and still making progress but afraid this cheatmeal sets me back tho.

From Sydney bro, next time I'm in Melb i'll check it out. Cheers

Weak. I can fit proteinpanncakes with low calori syrup, jam, chocolate and so into my macros everyday if i want to.

I wish these didn't have like 3 days worth of sodium

>600 KB
Deadly, love the white choc version too.

autism

I have cheat snacks because I'm not a fatass. Actually I am that's why I don't do cheat meals.

Hell yeah, those are so good.

Samefag

Lighten up you fucking loser lmao maybe take a Veeky Forums break

this.

I think I'm going to have 4 cheeseburgers with sandwich sized fried corn tortillas instead of buns and 6 fried fish filets. The burgers, cheese, and fish will all be vegan.

Found out you can put brownie mix in a waffle maker.. one cheat brownie waffle (~600 cals) every week.

>
>proteinpanncakes
>low calori syrup
Do you also eat soy pancakes, pleb?

Bacon. Needs no condiments and it’s cheap and easy to make. Only feminists claim to hate bacon and they’re lying just to be that much more of a useless bitch. Whether you’re Keto or not, bacon is food cheating without actually cheating.

I recognize this picture from some pro body builder's refeed/cheat post-competition. He looked pretty great. Meal was like 20,000 kcal.

Man, if you're still making progress it isn't an issue.

>without actually cheating

Enjoy your heart disease.

I started to really dislike pizza, I dont know maybe in italy its somehow good, but here in the uk its absolute dog shit. Order from one of the chains (pizza hut, dominoes) and its just shitty bread with cheap cheese and little dried up meat on top and all that for only £19.99 and g-d forbid you want extra toppings (£1.99 per topping)

Local pizza is similarly shit though slightly better. Frozen £2 pizza from Iceland is probably best value for money.

It's cheat food only for your wallet. Fucking shit I wish I lived closer to a coast so the fish wouldn't be so expensive.

T H I N C R U S T

what is HSP?

Judging by those fingers you could probably do with skipping the cheat meals.

>tfw I moved out of Illinois so I have to drive 4 hours to get this

why would you drive 4 hours for something you could easily make at home?

Nice. If you guys have a smokes poutinery out there i highly recommend the donair poutine

Because my home made Italian beef doesn't have shit on the local beef place in my home town. Also it gives me an excuse to role my cheat day into visiting family.

New York City here, I have traveled to UK and I can confirm, your pizza is dog shit. Biggest problem is the dough not being kneaded enough, which results in a fluffy white bread crust reminiscent of frozen school lunch pizza over here. Additionally, it seems that many of your chains fail to use fresh mozzarella, because the cheese is usually in a thick, rubbery layer concentrated at the center and undercooked (probably because your chefs have realized that cooking it normally makes it even more rubbery). This is opposed to fresh, whole milk mozzarella, which produces a melty thin layer evenly distributed over the whole pie, that can be tastefully browned because the fresh cheese can withstand the high heat of the brick ovens.

it looks like an ice cream sundae thrown on top of meat and fries
thats groce

Craft beer

I know its nu male as shit and terrible for you but i cant help it. Its my one and only true vice. I guess its better than liquor though.

You fucking donkey