What does Veeky Forums think about women who lost a lot of weight are now thin,but now have stretch marks left over...

What does Veeky Forums think about women who lost a lot of weight are now thin,but now have stretch marks left over. Is it a turn off?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you accept them and love them and hope they love you back

looks like pregnancy marks

Ex Gf of 5 years Years had that and was insecure. It didn't bother me at the time but now I rub my new gfs tummy and appreciate the smoothness.

Depends how bad the stretch marks are. Are they like pic related?

It's way more attractive than someone who is still fat, but not as attractive as someone who has perfect skin.

Deal with that or stay fat.

be confident in yourself mang. Dont let your insecurities control you that much. Honestly, most guys couldn't be fucked if you have stretch marks, but are thin now. Post pics.

Honestly depends. If it's severe it could be kind of a deal breaker but most are pretty easy to not notice.

They look disgusting, but is not something that would turn me off.

Tell them, like many of the tards here, if you did all that work for someone else and not yourself - then you are a tard. Welcome to tard club.

stretch marks are find but the ones in that picture are too extreme, those are turnoffs

Just get them pregnant and they go away. Keep them constantly pregnant and they never come back. Trust me.

>are you fat?
>does your face look deformed?
If the answer to both of these is no then you will not have a problem with finding a bf.

rather her be in shape with marks than fat with perfect skin

Depends how bad they are. I was with an amazing girl for a short time who had a body to fucking die for. She was insecure about her stretch marks, but I didn't see them until she pointed them out. They were just faint white lines, not those dark stripes that look like tears in the skin. I thought they were sexy.

The stretch marks do not matter as long as you are thin. No guy is going to turn down sex from a thing girl just because she has some marks on her. And the girl on that pic has a better looking body than half of the girls I see around my town.

That being said. Loose skin is another story.

Usually a sign of a banging body.

I have loved two girls very deeply with them, one of whic h I gladly would have spent the rest of my life with if it had worked out, so I like them/don't mind them in the least.

But I will say, having fucked a fitness model or two, I do really fetishize the shit out of a tight little belly when I'm fucking it. Nothing better than rubbing your hand across a tight tummy and then feeling a nice ass below it.

Its kind of hard for me to judge too much since I have stretch marks of my own all over.

Depends on the face, I saw a chubby girl the in the gym the otherday, and her face was absolutely gorgeous, it was so attractive and qt I literally couldnt take my eyes of her. I would go out with her, and introduce her to my parents and friends, and even marry her, no problem. But usually girls that are chubby I dont even see they are just background visual noise, I definetely wouldnt talk to one like that with less attractive face, let alone consider dating

a girl i used to be really good friends with (not anymore cause reasons/she's crazy) is seriously one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen when you see her. but she had a kid, went from super petite to pretty big, then back to petite. the stretch marks are terrible. we fooled around a few times, made out, hooked up once or twice, but i was not attracted to her body. luckily she has a beautiful face/eyes and is a freak so that helped. wished i had gotten to fuck her in her prime. i have no idea why she even had the kid, she's had an abortion since then.

oh man that's horrifying

guys will literally fuck anything

Can't really judge, I have some from walking on crutches for several months when I was a teen.

what in the fuck

damn she's shredded

It's honestly a bad look. I have been with two girls who had this problem. I never really minded the loose skin. The skin wasn't really even LOOSE, it just wasn't tight and smooth like. It really only makes a big difference when you're getting intimate and touching them all over.

The problem for me is the sag to the titties. If you have this problem, do yourself a favor and save up for a boob job. This shit matters.

stretch marks bother me almost not at all.
Her being SC about it bothers me just a tiny bit.
Extra skin flaps do bother me.

Knew a grill who liked me a lot, as 400+ lbs, lost it down to below 150, got a great bf. You can do it too.

lost it lol

they're not ideal but they're a million times better than being fat

Freddy Krueger is that you

Yeah but she wants Chad. Chad will not date you but he will fuck you if you have stretch marks.

>stay fat
Wut

i have stretch marks like pic related
i have tried everything to get rid of them (except laser or surgey), ive never been fat so idk how i got them but it really makes me feel like ill get cheated on, i wont be truly loved or something like that

although i am trying to love myself and accept the way that i look :)
maybe if i act like idc and confident then a guy wont care either

If I was your boyfriend, I wouldn't care.

ops pic is worse than this pic

does it make you look like a tiger like that lady

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

unironically sexy if you're fit and there's no loose skin
unironically a thing only a woman would care of
guys don't give a flying fuck about those
they would care more about nails, and that's saying something given that they usually don't give a flying fuck about nails as well

>unironically sexy if you're fit and there's no loose skin
unless you're at this level obv

SHOW ME SOMETHIN NATURAL LIKE ASS WIT SUM STRETCH MARKS

That just represents hip/pelvis/booty growth from puberty. I actually like it because of that. Calm down. It'd not disgusting at all.

It's slightly weird looking but I don't see it as a turn off. It's definitely a turn-on that she was able to lose a significant amount of weight, that shows a willingness to put effort and discipline into changing. A rare quality in any person.

Looks like someone had cushings..... not regular streach marks

I met him once at NPI. Really cool guy.

>be male
>Self harm scars on shoulder/ribs from teenage years
I don't really care but I don't like having to explain them, pretty beta.

> i got attacked by a raccoon

Nah

Belly Krueger?

Thats kinda cute, no homo

I don’t want chad. Honestly I just want a guy that stays in shape or tries to take care of himself. If I could make it so can they right? I like love to run,I love to hike I love to do all kinds of active stuff now. If I ever find a bf or a guy interested in me is it to much to like want that he wants to do the same, or that he tried to be fit and better himself and know moderation. All my friends settled for chubby dudes and in turn got chubby themselves, then both got totally fat. I don’t want that life.

Yes.

If they keep the weight off who cares.
Not being fat is MUCH more important than acne, scars, or stretch marks.

Imaging cumming on this tummy, it'll keep your cum like a reservoir kek

its not about stretch marks themselves but about what they represent.
if you have stretch marks cause you were fat and they are mostly on your belly its repulsive
if you have stretch marks close to your muscles like triceps, tights etc. its ok
of course having too many of them anywhere is bad cause it makes the skin look bad and human instinct associates it with disease

it shows character

>tfw qt babyface
>tfw nice pear/hourglass body
>I'm covered in facial acne and look hideous
why live Veeky Forums

The stretch marks not so much since if they're a keeper then the stretch marks are an inevitability (children). The turn off is that they were fat, women who were fat at one stage of their lives are unlikely to go through a pregnancy without using it as an excuse to balloon out and I don't want a planet raising my kids.

>mfw i have stretch marks like that but am a guy.
>mfw they are only sexy/cute on girls.
>mfw girls think I was super fat or there's something wrong with me.

I've never been over 100kg (~220lbs) 208 cm (~6'9") why the fuck this happen to me? no amount of swol makes up for it, even made it worse when I started to bulk. what do I do? can you get them removed? am I just a sperg?

These marks are super sexy and I bet there are plenty of guys that want to run their tongue through them.

Showing that you care so much for a flaw that is not even a flaw, but an asset, comes off very negative.

I'm in the same situation as you. Always below 100, 194cm. I have some stretch marks on my hips and ass, but chicks dig it.

you can fix the acne shit reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/

At least you weren't retarded enough to make obvious ones on your forearms

>tps://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/
I've tried everything. the problem is I have hormone issues but I keep my face super clean as much as I can and use high end products and whiten it
it's not super bad or anything but its mostly around my cheeks, my skin is just retarded

Wrong, stretch marks on a girl ruin them unless a guy fetishizes or settles/accepts it, which thinking with their dick is apt to cause.

With a guy, sure it doesn't look optimal, but for those who know, it's a sign of a lot of effort put into fixing mistakes, which is worth a mire.

>Is it a turn off?
Nowhere near as much of a turnoff as being fat.

I've never been bothered about stretch marks or paid any attention to them, and I've never met anyone IRL who has. It's all about the holy trinity: Tits + Ass + Face, and if one of them is great, the rest is somewhat excused.

Turnoffs can be moustache, armpit hair, sloppy fat/obesity, and really bad cases of cellulite. But you also have weirdos who like one of these things (or feet).

Stuff like stretchmarks, molds, hair (except as part of face) is mostly ignored even if you do find people here and there mumbling about shapely legs.
Subconsciously many leg afficionados probably focus on what's in between the legs but pay a lot of attention to what's leading up to it? Nobody wants a good conversation ruined by some oddball's fascination for camel toes so maybe they prefer talking about legs?

It isn't attractive but it's also not really a deal breaker for me.

Acceptable, unless you're like At least those are marks of someone who had the will to pursue a fit body. Pretty sure there is a way to fix those kind of marks.

gf has stretch marks but also a big ass with a cute belly. I really don't care since she has really smooth and soft skin anyway, but it's endearing when she gets shy about them.

I've honestly gone off Veeky Forumsness chicks after getting with a thicc gf (small waist, wide hips, pear shape)

>That ring
Is that you, F?

Literally doesn't matter.

Have hormone therapy then?

These look like they were caused by a prgnancy.
Lotion these up and use zinc.
They won't ever fully vanish but they will fade out.
You still have a belly, go loose more weight and get a workout plan and be DISCIPLINED.
My ex had marks on her stomach and inner sides of her knees and got rid of them like that.
It takes a LOT of time so be patient and do not get pregnant in the meantime.

Stretchmarks are just a sign that a woman is in hybernation and looking for betaprovider and will get back to landwhale mode once she has secured said beta provider

6'2" here
I have stretch marks all up my back

I don't care

Most guys don't give a shit I know I don't. Long as you look good it doesn't matter.

My gf has an amazing body, literally makes me horny just looking at her. She has some marks but really small, you only notice if you look closely.
All girls are insecure with those things, even the ones who look and sound confident, and even the ones who have a killer body. Be sure to let them know you appreciate them just the way they are.

FUCKING ABSOLUTELY THIS

How come other guys don't get stretch marks on their shoulders?

it might have been touched up, or he grew slower or they've faded 99%

Okay, they don't bother me but I drink a lot of water. I get them on my back too

No one bulks as hard as you bro.

can only play with the cards you're dealt anyway

I think it's because I'm so pale but yeah sometimes I'll eat like a pound of peanuts so could be that

why is feminism still a thing.. Ughhh

Marks like these wouldn't be a problem at all for me. I'd see them as indicator that the women I'm with not only has an awesome body, but also a great deal of self discipline and dedication to improve.

Thinking about it, they're actually impressive in a weird way. Imagine having a proof that you managed going from being fat to a 8+/10 body.

Only roiders blow up so fast they get stretch marks, and only if they are low on cholesterol.
The liver produce cholesterol and it's used (among other things) to build cell walls. If for whatever reason there isn't enough material to build those walls - you will get stretch marks.

I'm natural and eat 6-9 eggs a day so that's out the window

Im in it currently but i still look like a 12 yr old going through puberty

>natty with healthy eating
Then you may have some skin disorder or some other problem that isn't really noticed except for in that instance?
Some broscience rumor also claimed massive intake of protein (5g/kg/day ?) could actually disrupt/clog some of the metabolic paths, perhaps while creating collagen? I kinda doubt that though, but unless you're lying, you're rare as fuck.

pls be in london

No, not really. OP pic is even kinda hot. Loose skin on the other hand...

IIRC this woman had triplets or something

Put some cocoa butter and cum on then

>triplets
If that's the price to pay for knocking up a real breeder, so be it.

Lies.

Getting stretch marks on your back/area between delts and pits is common, even for natty