Be me

>be me
>virgin
>two girls are almost begging me to have sex with them
>both ugly as sin, not fat but shitty bodies
>would rather stay a virgin than have sex with an ugly girl, because that would imply we are looksmatched and that implies that i'm ugly and destined to fuck ugly girls
Am I wrong for doing this Veeky Forums? Would it make me a volcel? I don't consider me a virgin anymore because I could literally lose it right now if I wanted, I just don't want to fuck these ugly ass girls. I'd rather be a volcel than an incel anyways.

Virginity doesn’t fucking matter at all dude if you’re horny and feel like it just bang them if not don’t no need to think further into it big boi now post a flexed muscle or yours to keep it fit related

Sex is a fitness related topic, no need for that user.
Also I guess it doesn't matter, it only matters to me that I CAN get laid in the first place.

Looks like you’ve seen through my ruse
Can I get pic of toes at least? Do it for the holy trips

Alright user, just for you.

never gonna get tired of Mr. Pencilneck lmao

what the fuck lol you have very weird alien feet

>would rather stay a virgin than have sex with an ugly

Stupidest thing I've read on Veeky Forums today. And I'm here 6 hours daily

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

Why though? It would just lower my confidence having to settle for an ugly chick. It's like when girls say they like the "dadbod" when they know they just can't get better.

Hell yeah, another has succumbed to my will
Thank you for the foot for my fit feet folders. See you boys for my end of the year foot thread

>be me
>have fwb thing with girl
>start to like her
>get upset when she left me on read
>pissed all day, sad and angry at everything
>she texts back
>suddenly feel entirely better
why am I so weak minded? how do I stop being such a cuck

nigga what the fuck is wrong with your feet

tell em

I know this is easier said than done but find a hobby and stop worrying about it so much if you want to try to be more than start escalating and see how she reacts to it maybe flowers or something cute or take her to dinner then bang
If it goes well ask if she wants to be exclusively together or something but in the mean time pick up on your studies, play more video games, do more cardio, and lift a little more

Happens to me too. Just be glad you actually didn't start dating her. I went on a 3 month binge of alcohol, crying, and therapy when the girl I was going to marry ghosted me one day.
>tfw cashed out my precious Ethereum to help pay for her college
>tfw got to know her entire family and pets
>tfw graded her papers favorably in college as a GA
>ghosted on the day I graduated with my master's degree
Be thankful you're not me, faggot. Been almost a year and still feel like killing myself :)

You got fuckin burned pretty bad but it seemed like a good learning experience for you
You guys can’t dwell on the past like that it was an experience that a you from another “time” experienced in your mind it’s no different than a tv episode you watched that you related strongly to
What you choose to do with what you have stored in your memory is up to you
Stop letting it have an affect on you

Post the girls and we will make the decision on this user

You should try slinging game on women who aren’t ugly. If you can’t score, then you might as well just fuck the uglies and stop denying that they’re in your league.

>You should try slinging game on women who aren’t ugly.
I can't. Chad doesn't need to "game" women, they just come to him.
If I look for women instead of waiting for them to come to me, it means I'm unattractive and I will not accept that. Life is not worth living as an unattractive person, I'd rather delude myself into believing I'm attractive.

Just fuck a hot hooker if virginity is bothering you.
It's better than fucking ugly girls.

Dude that is not true at all you’re just digging yourself a whole and going to become Elliotv2

I'm not gonna kill anyone, don't worry. If I don't fuck at least a 7 before I'm 30 I'll just LDAR

Ignoring his pencil neck, what exactly is wrong with his face?

i feel really bad for you because I used to be a lookism minded guy like you and nothing anyone said could convince me otherwise, it was all "cope"

literally started going outside and seeing looks theory destroyed everywhere and thats when I woke up. there arent enough uberchads in the world for every girl to fuck. get off tinder and go talk to women in real life, I promise its worth it

>2018
>still a virgin

>pube beard
>red small lips
>two caterpillars on face
>wtf hairline
>hair reaches 1st base of mt everest

this, plus serial killer eyes

Sex is not fitness related you gaylord

Is that you OP? You are pretty hot, I'd let you pound my pussy any day if I wasn't already taken.

R-really?

Well shit you're a virgin man, how high is your confidence exactly? Fucking a fat/ugly chick is always better than virgin masturbation

LEAVE ME ALONE PENCIL NECK MAN

>>would rather stay a virgin than have sex with an ugly girl, because that would imply we are looksmatched and that implies that i'm ugly and destined to fuck ugly girls
Before the mods nuke this thread into oblivion I just want to let you know I lost my virginity to a very ugly girl when I was 21 and ended up banging models and other high tier girls later on. Don't give up hope.
(I'll even post a pic of the girl I lost my virginity to)

Alright user, I'll bite. So is the "gotta slay the dragon to get the princess" a thing then or is it just a meme? Does it really improves your confidence even though the chicks ugly? I may consider it if it's worth it in the long run.

There's no shame in banging a practice girl user.

Any chance you could convince them to have a threesome? If you can then it doesnt matter if the girls are ugly, you can still have bragging rights with the threesome.

Despite the memes you see here being a virgin really isn't a big deal. Just get it over with and realize that sex is drastically overrated and you should really focus on the true important things like self improvement. That's when the better women start coming.

Jackpot confirmed

Not really, one lives in my hometown and the other one in the city I'm living rn.
Yeah, I know, I stopped caring about it a long time ago. I'm more insecure about being ugly than being a virgin.

hOemcAny Foot Fingers U got NIgGa????

have standards man. its good for you
waiting for marriage is the best choice.

>I'm more insecure about being ugly than being a virgin
How appropriate since you're posting on Veeky Forums. Look I grew up ugly too so I focused on my gains and being fashionable and that shit helped a ton over the years. Trust me, you don't have to be a 10/10 UberChad to pull women. The same goes for the rest of you insecure children browsing this place.

>waiting for marriage is the best choice.

LEAVE ME ALONE PENCIL NECK MAN!

Kankles lmao

if yer still here buddeh thanks

>tfw wanna lose my virginity at 19
>tfw she wants the D
>she's a literal 9/10 face and bodywise
>only problem is she's 15

Life is suffering

Can you show me?

She's old enough, no big deal