At what point should someone give up on lifting due to shit genetics...

At what point should someone give up on lifting due to shit genetics, or a lifestyle/diet that isn't conducive to getting good results.

Do you
A) change your entire lifestyle/diet that you dont really care to change
B) keep lifting anyway for health benefits
C) stop lifting and do some other form of activity like riding a bike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have both arms and both legs you have proper genetics for lifting. Anything less than that is an excuse

At no point. Just try harder

this guy is more of a fucking retard rather than bad genetics

jason has really lost his shit lately

Your genetics would need to be really shitty for you to "justify" giving up on lifting. Like having down syndrome or klinefelter's. Gyno, wide hips, scoliosis or manletism aren't real reasons. Anyway if you don't like it just keep it to a minimum and focus on something you enjoy like swimming, running, etc.

it sick it piss it never given upening

You can always look good with a shirt on. unless lifting is becoming a detriment to your health or you cannot gain weight due to chronic disease. otherwise you shouldn't stop.

you should quit something you like doing because a bunch of autists on a cantonese iron throwing chatroom think your hips are too wide or your pecs are too far apart

>B) keep lifting anyway for health benefits

This one is the one I am doing. I will not give up my daily pizza for anything on this planet. Lifting keeps me physically strong regardless of the bad diet. My my goal for lifting was never to look good but to be strong enough to win street fights if I ever get into one.

You eat pizza every day? Lolwut

>cantonese iron throwing chatroom

>pizza every day
post pics fatty

>thinking strength alone will win you a street fight

learn wrestling or jiu jitsu faggo

>but to be strong enough to win street fights
oh user...

Like I said ... you have the lower body, and you have no upper body, you got a problem, you got a problem building ... wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you have the upper body you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have an upper ... you have the you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it's easier to build. So if you have the lower body, and you don't have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body ... NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! You HAVE, the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up-- the legs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top. Yeah.

>Going to the ground in a streetfight.

if you have shit aesthetics potential you can just become a strong max bloatlord

Lifting feels too good. I'll never be aesthetic but I'll always be bigger and stronger than average and that's cool. But really the endorphin rush and self empowerment is like a drug, I wouldn't quit even if there were zero health and looks benefits. I like cardio too but it's not the same.

Jason actually started to look pretty good for a while when Adam was constantly on his case and literally following him around making sure he wasn't cheating on his diet

>I will not give up my daily pizza

Nigga...sort your fucking life out

a whole pizza is like 1800kcal. if youre physically active thats nothing

>This one is the one I am doing. I will not give up my daily pizza for anything on this planet.

hahahha youre joking right? you mean a Veeky Forums home made healthy pizza, right? you don't mean a legitimate take-out pizza with huge thick crusts and tons of olive oil and cheese, right?

OH NO NO NO

Will Janoy ever re-join The Delray Misfits?
Without a group of people watching over him he may end up like Chris-chan if someone was to put the trans idea into his head... im sure no one here would be cruel enough to try to do that to him

It trans it triggered

If you have gyno and working the pecs just makes it more noticeable...

Order sissy six you candyass hater for mention delray misfits kpissoutby

I kind of wish that somebody would tie her up, force-feed her every fucking slice and then every gym-bro in there facefucks the cunt till she has cheese and cum leaking out her nose.

That's what everybody else is thinking right?

J-Creams genetics aren’t that bad. He used to be strong and had sick legs. He’s just the result of the American pharmaceutical industry

Janoy has elite wheels and a decent upper body, his problem is that he has no self control, can't eat properly, won't train properly (or at all), barely sleeps, fills his body with shit, and so on.

Basically this

Pissstain has godlike leg genetics and decent upper body

BUT

he is retarded

Wat?

Lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=alxXqErsEWs
good keks

i eat pizza almost every 2 weeks and i think thats too much.

He doesn't have a problem with genetics, he's literally worse than a retard when it comes to lifting. He's been working out more than 10 years, and still doesn't have even a beginner level comprehension of mind-muscle connection. You tell him to do a bicep curl and focus on the negative, so he picks up 15lb dumbbells, lifts them by swinging his whole body to jerk the weight up, then slowly lowers them keeping all the tension on his forearm muscles. His forearms are almost bigger than his biceps, it's really sad actually.