Help me become a Chad

Please help me with this roastie. Autistic csv here.
What's the best lift I should be working on to bulk? I've got a home gym.

shes fat as fuck you can say anything and she'll fuck you.

Keep it casual, but bring up meeting IRL sooner than later.
Like, within the next ten or so messages, "Y'know you're really cute. Do you wanna go for coffee, say, [next day your free]?"

I'd start with going to any lengths to ensure you never return to /r9k/. That or fucking off there and never returning here.

Man up and fuck her, and move on from the experience after realizing women aren't anything special.

Since were on the topic /fit I got a question for advice. I got this girl, this girl barely know who I am (knows me through her friends and I asked her to prom, but did not know she had a bf at the time) she is single now though. She goes to a university about 2 states away, but will be back in town in the summer. My question is I really like this girl. I have her on snap and watch her stories (to me I think im creeping). Finally though, do I have a chance with this girl or how should I snap or talk to her without coming off as creepy. Right now she thinks I;m this quiet nice guy, thats about it.

Ask her what she finds so adorable for you. I don't know about you, but I find that validation is like fucking crack.

man she’s fat OP just please don’t get into a long term relationship with her just because she bangs you

>t. guy who got in a long term relationship with a fat girl that banged him and then realized he made a horrible mistake 4 years later as if waking up from a different life

Just ask her what's new in her life. Who cares if she ignores you, at least you tried.

Should I at least wait until shes back in town for the summer and just try meeting up with mutual friends and try to hit it off from there?

That'd be more natural if you haven't seen her in a long time, but don't lust over just one person, imo. Don't let it stop you from talking to other girls.

I don't think it hurts to send something casual to her from time-time-time, though.

I still make myself available, but she's someone I look at thinking in my head that I don't just look at her for her body and just want to bang, I actually want to talk to her, you get where I'm coming at?

Oh, yeah, for sure. In that case, I'd definitely try to keep in touch. You never know if she might be thinking the same and could be really flattered/intrigued if not.

You know though if you send something to someone sometimes, and it never feels like you said the right thing, thats me in this situation, I'm usually pretty good at talking to people because of my job(work at a gym and talk all the time unless I'm training) but even over the phone I get nervous as fuck.

Good luck with that. I usually lose interest and kick women out right after I cum. I honestly don't know why they tolerate it.

Yeah, like I said, I asked her to prom when I was a senior two years ago (just turned 20), but she was telling me I would have been a great d8, didn't know if she meant it or not, but yeah.

I do that with some women I fucked in high school. When we all came back for winter break. I'd see them at a bar, fuck them, and completely regret it.

fuck retards who send multiple messages stating/asking different things in each before allowing any response. Fuck off. Same idiots who will ask 6 questions in 6 texts, you'll answer 2 in one and they can't even deduce which you responded to

Its not like anything else is going on in this thread now.

I'm a lot better in person too, but it'll let her know you're thinking about her and most girls like that (as long as you're not like OP). Just stupid shit like what she's doing, what your'e doing, how's her day, what's new in her life, etc. Can't hurt!

Oh I don't regret it. It's like masturbation, but better. I just so rarely have interest in them as people.

Did you become Chad yet with your fatty, OP?

So you're saying to shoot for the stars?

There are some I know are just booty call women, and I feel I need to get my bone on.

Fuck yeah I am.

Tell her she’s fat

I'm just don't want to fuck up, but I guess I should try and see what the outcome is, and just live with it.

Pretty much. Good luck, user.

I agree with this.

Likely no one gives her any attention in reality. She's more desperate than you are. Banter a bit more and ask to meet up.

trips, and also thank you brother

Question is: are you okay giving up your virginity to a sow?

Here's an actual tip:

your last text is a fucking DISASTER. never hold on to her questions like a laundry list and answer them one by one. it may seem insignificant to you, but you look like a total fucking pussy. she can imagine you sitting there, poring over her words, absolutely tripping over yourself to make sure you didn't leave something out or forget to answer one of her precious precious questions, or to compliment her on something she mentioned.

your language needs to be terse. crisp. it must cut through the bullshit.

as a starter tip, i'd suggest one of the following routes, depending on which is more applicable to the situation--but DO NOT revert back to your old ways. either:

1. always respond to the last thing she said, and only the last thing. this will encourage her to get to the fucking point and put actual emphasis behind what she says.

2. only reply to the most interesting thing she said. this will encourage her to actually be interesting when she sees you're completely ignoring the annoying drivel women invariably couch their language in.

3. ignore everything she said, and respond with something that is unique and interesting to you. never acknowledge anything she says to try to impress you. never answer her questions directly. never say "thank you" to a compliment. pretend like nothing she says is at all interesting. only what YOU say is interesting. this method is reserved for the ballsiest of champions.

> ignore everything she said, and respond with something that is unique and interesting to you
That sounds genuinely hilarious.

Post the rest of the convo, faggot.

Good advice.

it has amazing potential for moving the conversation along in interesting ways. ponder the following:

>hey
>Hello, how's it going?
>It's going really well! Just working on a presentation. I must say, you're adorable.
>How much can you bench?

Can we get a greentext?

A-are you me?

this all day, it actually amazes me how many guys legit have no idea how a woman thinks and don't realise how disgusted she is by messages like the ones OP sent.

>unironically using that little fag emjoi with the limp wrist

Fuck this is amazing. I want to try but I'm in a relationship and ugly anyways

Good advice except point 3 goes over board

It's good to cut through the BS, but to become full of yourself isn't good. Being aloof and then direct when you respond is better than "I only talk about what I wanna talk about". Kind of a female trait actually

I kek'd

If you aren't trolling I'll say this. Not only did she open you, shes giving you compliments. You have a giant green light with her if you choose to go for it and have a lot of room to fuck it up and still recover so you dont have to be perfect. If your not comfortable with asking her to bang right away, tell her you wanna get some ice cream with her and set up a time. Dont linger too much texting back and forth, set up a meeting as soon as possible. Ask her open ended questions about herself when you're together, tell her you like whatever shes saying then make a move, first grab and hold her hand, then when she lets you do that go for a kiss a couple minutes later. She will make it super easy for you to make moves and then bang her since shes into you. Its 100% done deal if you want it.

being full of yourself isn't just good, it's the best. do you have any idea how many times a girl has "chastised" me for being so "cocky" right before we fucked? being ridiculous, absurdly cocky is the easiest way to get into a woman's pants. it's like easy mode.

as long as you are doing it in a way that is funny, lighthearted, and doesn't sound like you're just compensating (you have to BELIEVE it), it works almost every time. women are so fucking sick of wimps who doubt themselves and suffer for their approval. just like with any deal, the key to closing is making the other party believe you legitimately do not give a shit whether it comes through because you have so many other options.

>tfw such an autistic virgin that i literally dont ven think about these long thought out processes when talking to people like you guys do

feels bad

>always hear how the best way to interact with girls is to tease them jokingly and thinly veiled insults and that kinda thing, never be a "nice" guy, girls like that kinda stuff
>do this with this super fine indian girl at work
>she's pretty soft spoken with other people but we always end up doing this back and forth bickering teasing insults where we sound like an old married couple
>some lesbian coworker hears us today and she says im an asshole and that the indian girl should punch me in the face

i guess im too ugly and mean to even do teasing correctly. sucks.

I don't even care anymore. I figure if a girl doesn't like me for me, I'd rather die alone. I don't want to play games anymore... turning 26 soon. All friends are married or in long term relationships and I post on this autistic forum every night.

Sigh. I remember being youthful and full of hope.

Have you considered that your lesbian coworker might just be a cunt? Or maybe she wants to bang this fine indian girl? If she seems into it, I wouldn't give that rugmuncher's comment a second thought.

Dyke's most likely jealous.

The dyke is trying to save you from racemixing in her own way.

>lol, don't i know it. what's the presentation about?