Tell me about your gym crush

Tell me about your gym crush.

tfw you will never be a natural born bogdanoff

~40 y/o milf with a slutty face, huge cans and curly dark hair always in a ponytail. she’s on the stairmaster every time i go to the gym, for the entire time i’m there. i fantasize about her crushing me with her ass and thighs

Can I get a quick rundown on pencilneckman?

Is that what looksmaxxing is?

Is it ever appropriate to approach a girl in the gym?

I have 3

Mommy:
>probably in her mid 40's
>absolutely jacked, but looks fucking incredible
>amazing curves
>appears to do a brosplit from what I've seen.
>Nice tan, shorter blond hair, milf
>pisses more testosterone than I have flowing in my veins

Skelly:
>probably 5'9" or 5'10"
>extremely lithe
>does a lot of light exercise, body weight or with a 15 lb straight barbell
>always wears black, only black, always yoga pants
>tight little ass, largest thigh gap I've ever seen
>see her almost ever day I go, more than Mommy (go 6 days a week)

Shortstack:
>adorable redhead
>probably 5'2"
>make eye contact across the gym quite often\
>can't tell how old she is, so can't confidently approach
>will occasionally do squats or some other free weight exercises
>stretches for like 20-30 minutes each session, extremely flexible
>can wrap her arms around her legs without bending her knees

I enjoy my gym

This is what lookmaxxing hopes to have a chance at one day possibly achieving

Stereotypical chink cardiobunny, but she has freckles. About 5'9, smells super feminine with whatever spray she uses, and I want nothing but for her to sit on my face after a long cardio session. I get so turned on by the thought of that I can hardly function.

Nerdy girl with an amazing ass, that’s tight and volumtous from all angles.

Wears a long sleeve shirt, covering most of her ass. Doesn’t matter, you can still tell it’s a fatty.

6/10 times, I see her checking me out, but it’s very subtle.

Bends down to grab things off the floor, when I’m near.

She’s 6’3’’
High calf insertion
High buttocks
No scapula winging

that's a big girl

Bigger hands than me.

It turns me on

climb her lad

Nitro-femlet, probably between 4'11" and 5'1".

Looks to be around 27 but might even be in her early 30s. Olive complexion like you'd see in an Italian-Amerimutt.

Long, slightly wavy black hair, very pretty face but not so hot as to be completely unapproachable. I would say a high 7 or low 8, facially.

VERY toned body with decent sized tits for her frame, a trim waist and juicy, perfectly muscled thighs and ass.

Always dressed "gym-modestly," that is to say form-fitting long-sleeved exercise shirts and tights. Never seen her wear a sports bra or booty shorts, or really showing any kind of skin.

I don't know how to really describe it but her whole "vibe" is very calm and mature.

She's usually in the process of doing her cooldown stretches before leaving when I typically go to the gym, and I see her for maybe 10 minutes while warming up. Still, I'm super into her, though it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she turns out to be some really health-conscious 35+ year old super milf with 2-3 kids and a husband.

>ayy lmao

5'7"ish
Looks like she could be Jessica Alba's sister or something
Tan skin
Blonde hair
Does a lot of leg/butt work so she has a pretty damn amazing body
It drives me crazy that she's the only girl at this gym which doesn't give me mires
One of her friends that she works out with does pretty hard and the pair always use equipment near me when they are together
I have seen her a few times per week for almost a year and don't know her name
One day last week, she looked like she was having a really hard day... no makeup, looked tired and looked like she was trying not to cry.... my heart ached
How can pretty girls make me feel these feels when I don't even know them?

I have two. One is my oneitis. The other is my back up. Things are looking better with the latter, desu.

only if you're attractive, otherwise you're a silly creep for trying

>American Asian
>super sexy face
>classy tattoos
>always in yoga pants
>fit not too skinny not too muscle
>amazing tight ass
I get half chubs all the time just being around her at the gym, can hardly focus on my workout. She also has a jacked Asian boyfriend from what I can tell and it makes me sad she will never mire me

I just realized that I probably look at her too much. I can see that being weird. I should figure out a way to talk to her

Don’t have one. Only fellow alpha males attend my gym. Them and some middle aged poontang who go to dance on the elliptical for 90 minutes and look sexy

Soft-looking dark hair, nicely-shaped nose, qt glasses, a gentle voice and an ass that would fit real comfortable-like in my hands.

asian with a nose ring who usually goes at the same time as me, a couple of hours before close, but we've never made eye contact so i think it's a bust

She played that lingerie football league and was a receptionist at the gym. I think it was mutual to be honest, we've been around and seen each other for so long. We'd both do the look while the other one isn't looking constantly. It'd be weird but every time the moment she showed up I'd like instantly look around and see her barely walking in like telepathy, she'd do the same shit when I arrived.

Thing is she had a bf so it's why I never made a move. It just got annoying so I just went to a different gym in the same chain.

I'd say it's about the same as trying to date a coworker. If she's not interested you could get fucked. And not in the way you were hoping for.

Pretty much any Asian girl in the gym.

idk about approach but if you’re in the same area say hi if she’s looked at you a few times

>White chick
>5’6 or 7
>Wavy long dark hair
>amazing ass
>9/10 qt3.14 face
>Really nice and always flashes me a smile when we pass each other by (we know each other)
>usually does the bike/treadmill and exercises that work the lower body
>I tell her she should do squats instead of leg press
>mfw she would but she has a back problem that makes it hard to hold the barbell

>half-asian looking
>~5’7”
>6/10 face
>9/10 booty

She positioned herself near me the other day I think to talk to me, but I looked away when I had the chance. Some day I’ll strike while the iron’s hot :/

She's my gf now (srs).

story

>wavy long dark hair
HNNNNNNNNNNG

She doesn't go to the gym but
>Go to clothing store today
>qt working register
>Buy shoes
>"Oh these are great shoes, I like how flexible they are."
>Yeah, I needed a new pair of basketball shoes. My old pair is done because of how many times I've had my ankles broken.
>"Haha, are you that bad?"
>I am pretty bad. Do you play any sports?
>"I play softball for my college."
>That's cool, are you any good?
>"I guess. So do you just play basketball for fun or are you on a team?"
>My squadron does it for PT, I'm in the Air Force.
>"That's cool!"
>Continue talking for a while
>Wanted to ask her out but coworkers showed up and was too nervous
>As I walked by again later to see if she was alone she waved to me and said "Have a good night!"
Was she being friendly or flirty? I feel like we superseded small talk. Maybe I'm just autistic. Thinking of going back tomorrow and asking her out, just gonna tell her I was too nervous to do it tonight. What do you think lads?

She never looks at me when I walk past her or look over to her but I always see her fucking staring at me in the mirror when I'm doing my set and she's in the same room. What does she mean by this?

Should have already smashed

means its probably just all in your head

She seemed nice, was a qt not a sexy bitch. I feel like I'm good at picking out thots and she is not that.

Who is this semen demon?

Flirty imo. She didn’t have to keep asking questions or make comments if she didn’t want to.

Potion seller, I require your strongest potions.

This was 2 years ago.

>be 24 y/o kissless gf-less virgin
>socially retarded from years of reclusion and shitposting on fourchen
>decide to change
>bust my ass at the gym and keep at it for a year, going every single day without fail
>gradually get to know the regulars and learn to make friendly chat with everyone since I practically live in the gym at this point
>(mostly guys tho cos I kept to the weights area and still had a fear of spaghetti spillage with girls)
>regardless, social and aesthetic gains through the roof
>attend HIIT group classes one day for shits and giggles because all the hot chicks seemed to go to the gym only to attend these classes
>notice a cute girl with nice tits on my first day
>decide to attend the classes weekly to catch a glimpse to her
>as I continue attending weekly, the thots and soccer moms in the classes are suddenly initiating conversation with me and chatting me up with inane bullshit or asking if I had a gf
>turns out I had gained a reputation of being a friendly and approachable regular from always being seen chatting with everyone else in the gym
>the aesthetic gains didn't hurt either
>realised that I could hold a conversation with women without spilling spaghetti because I've been inadvertently training for social gains on top of aesthetic gains
>finally approach big tiddy cutie and seal the deal
>turns out she noticed be all the while and was just waiting for me to make the first move because she was shy
>be lucky enought that she's perfect for me personality-wise too so she has been my gf ever since

Lifting was the best thing I did with my life.

>talk to girl who is being paid to be nice to you
>did she want to fuck guys???

>asian women
>being this beta
>implying koreans aren't 90% plastic already
>implying they would take a second glance at you anyway

t. stacy

Bro, I never post here, but congratulations, you made it

here,
Reading what I typed again and it just sounds like a shitty humblebrag but it is really how I changed my life. A lot of Veeky Forumsizens think that they can just lift their autism away by hitting the gym with their headphones on and ignoring everybody else. Then when they finally make it or come close to making it aesthetically they wonder why their lives are still so shit and go back to posting in >tfwnogf and brap threads unironically. The gym is the perfect place to fix your social retardation which is the root of the problems for most of Veeky Forums.

Thanks, if just a couple of anons realise of the changes possible then the few minutes that I spent typing those posts were worth it.

It didn't seem like a humble brag, these are the kinds of posts I look for in these sad threads, so I can learn how to pull myself out of the autism.

t. Couldnt get a white girl

I dont get this pure asian waifu fetish faggotry comes from. The two asian girls that went to my school blew every dude that asked.

so you don’t lift with headphones or what? Seems like everyone does

He went to workout classes where it has a little bit of a community so they dont do headphones.

I'm pretty sure she's 14 or something. She's always with her mom and they speak Spanish

>Does a lot of leg/butt work so she has a pretty damn amazing body

You're getting reverse gym thotted. Congrats

i approached a squat bunny at a family gym i go to and she ghosted me now i feel like she told everybody there i molested her or some shit. she also has a circle of male orbiters at the gym, big mistake.

Gooks are so fucking odd looking

haha you're the gym creeper now

>muh limited anecdotal evidence

asian girls are simply cuter. doesnt mean they will suck your dick but their gestures, body language, reactions are more cute

Haha

I don't. When you go regularly enough, you meet other people who don't wear headphones as well and are not bothered if you talk to them between sets.

Also this

This guy with a cute face and mostly otter mode coming from twink
I always used to move to another part of the gym when he'd use something near me
I haven't seen him in a while ;_;

Beautiful, smart, traditional, conservative. She was my gym crush for about a year before I finally asked her out and now we're dating.

ask her out user.

Are you a girl (male) or a boy?

I have many. One is the thunder thigh milf receptionist. She’s so cute like damn she said hi to me yesterday and I actually managed to say hi back without spilling any spaghetti

The former, and I want gym bros
But all I get are shy Asian girls who want to work in with me cos they are too shy and ESL to ask other guys at the gym to work in, or dudes that just awkwardly hover around my squat rack gouging if I'm almost done

I'm close to where you were before you asked her out. We're going to make it.

>can't tell how old she is, so can't confidently approach
Fuck that shit. If she's hot and looks interested, get the puss.

>QT that looked like Sansa Stark from GoT but with light brown hair.
>Semi fit girl who still had a soft, but t h i c c fertile mommy body. She wears really short shorts where you can see the crease between her ass and thighs.

Girl at my school gym nice ass and good tits. Always wears a cut off.

One day she bitched at a guy for hogging the squat rack for needlessly long period between sets
Never been more turned on in my life

How big is your feminine penis?

If dubs you ask her out and deliver story.

Roll.

REROLL

It's the married instructor who has children and she is a good 10 years older than me.

well, ya know whatcha gotta do, user

im not a desperate virgin who goes for gym-hot

GOD WILLS IT

Not big enough for cute bf who lifts big apparently

Haven't seen her in years, but
>teacher at my karate dojo
>shortstack with frizzy blonde hair
>butterface with insanely tight body
>tomboy to boot
>also pretty sure she was insane to a degree
>the fucking daughter of the head sensei
>black belt, high dan
>could kick my ass to hell and back if she wanted

I have never wanted to be dominated by a woman before, but she made me want to hurt by her hands.

Some Eastern European/Russian looking girl who I only ever see doing lower body. Fit as fuck and would probably cuddle me and feed me potato stew after fucking me.

>followed me on IG
>hit on me hard
>invited me for coffee
>things are going great, she says I make her feel good and that she wishes I could be with her all the time
>2 hours after hanging out messages me saying we should "stay friends"
>ask her why
>she says she's "emotionally unstable, not ready for a new relationship so soon after her ex cheated on her, and that she'd rather be frienda and if anything happens, it happens"
>TL;DR "you suck user"
>still messages me everyday but I know it's just so she doesn't cut me off cold turkey because she's afraid of hurting me

Life sucks and then you die

I got into one of those. Eventually guilted her into fucking me and now we're fwb. Shit's pretty cash.

Truly patrician taste.

Thats a man buddy.

Oh thats right I forgot im on Veeky Forums

She's weird af. Like some days she'll be talkative and send a shit ton of emojis, other days it seems like she's just replying not to ignore me. The other day she goes "Random question: do you wear perfume?". That day she also asked if I could meet her before her test today and then never mentioned it again. I don't even know what's going on in her head.

BRRRRAAAP

Just ditch her. She seems like she just like the attention when she gets bored

I'm trying to do that, but I don't want to hurt her either, considering I have to see her at least 2x a week

So this chick with huge tits and ass is eye fucking me all the time and smiling at me, but I am not too much into her face. It's maybe 6/10.
Should I go for it? I am pretty sure she's in love with me or some shit, she literally can't stop following me.

Oh shit I didn’t see that. Just slowly stop replying but still talk to her when you see her. She’ll eventually get the picture.

give her an ultimatum and if she wont commit then just give her plain, simple responses until she gets the hint to leave or spills her spaghetti

There is only my mom and my dog in my gym

This guy made it everyone. Time to close up shop.

Next time make eye contact smile and hold for couple seconds. If she smiles back go for it. If you get rejected fuck em dude most guys in the gym are to pussy to do it anyway

She's a petite blonde, probably 5'2" 115 lbs, perfect body, exactly my type. My gym has a sign-in sheet so when she's there i'll go "sign in" so i can try to figure out her name. I've figured it out at this point and stalked her twitter/fb and fapped to all her pictures. Someday i'll break up with my gf and pursue her.

Blonde wife material
>about 5’8 and a great body
>always comes in a little after me
>sometimes does a circuit with other women sometimes she works out by herself
>always has a very focused look on her face but she knows a lot of the other regular women and talks to them often
>only interacted with her a few times but I catch her looking at me every now and again
>always look away when I see her

Brunette milf
>not sure if she’s actually a mom but she’s in her mid thirties probably
>slim with fake tits and lips too I think, around 5’10
>doesn’t do meme exercises surprisingly

Cute blonde
>when I first joined the gym she was pregnant
>would’ve still buried my face in her brapper
>not as hot as the wife material blonde and not as conservative but I catch her and her friends staring a lot more often
>she probably late twenties and 5’8

God damn though the one blonde is the hottest girl every. She’s not a gym thot and works fucking hard in the gym. Everyday I tell myself I’m going to try to escalate things but it never happens. Maybe I need to start going to the gym with no headphones.