BEAST MODE

BEAST MODE

Oh fuck it's me please delete this

Why did you post my picture on Veeky Forums?

How did you get this picture??

Delete this now or I'll be contacting the authorities

Who is this ugly faggit? New pencile neck?

say that to my face faggot i'll wreck you

Unrack till failure?

>Buddy of mine takes another friend to the gym.
>month in he creates a separate instagram for fitness, spams inane fitness “tricks” and lessons
Are these people that self aware.

Sorry i dont speak with virgins, nice tight pants loser do they make them for men?

kek

There should be a fitness test before you can buy that stupid lifting attire

I assumed you knew who i was

I dunno why you guys are making fun of a guy trying to improve himself

OP is creep faggot

Rare pic of Izlee when he started lifting?

how do I get my picture removed from this website?

Never understand why normies wear themed clothing to whatever they are doing

Poptards

so that other normies know they do thing

That's literally how I unrack the squat only with a low bar position lol

Yeah, also movie/tv/music clothes as well as YouTube merchandise, you'd have to pay to advertise another nigga all day

most of them are aware of their dullness so they try really hard to look like they have some personality.

see:
>normies that don't know literally anything about politics but talk like they're noah chomsky if they're lefties or milton friedman if they're righties
>normies who watched 2 star wars movies and constantly wear star wars shirts and act like they're part of the NERD CULTURE LMAODUDE XD
>normies who wear shirts of """""alternative""""" bands but only really know 1 or 2 songs by that band

Because that’s Ian McCarthy and he’s a fitness “professional” that charges for coaching

How can a guy with such a passion and vast knowledge about fitness be such a damn dyel? How does he adress the inevitably flaming about looking like this, what's his excuse? Actually curious

He uses the natty excuse