There is one fucking manlet that goes to my gym, twink asian 5’5 in tight fucking everything...

There is one fucking manlet that goes to my gym, twink asian 5’5 in tight fucking everything, who roleplays as big guy, spreading arms like fucking faggot, even though he is dyel as fuck. I want to fucking bash his skull in with a dumbbell. I am seriously considering going to the gym at different time not to see his smug face. Manlet hate thread.

5'5'' is not even manlet, it's a pretty average height for a dude

how's the weather up there hothead

lol cope more.

Bruh I'm 5'10" and feel short walking around Uni, I can't fucking imagine what it would be like being 5'5"

a dude in thailand maybe

>5'8 amerilard
>staying in the netherlands for 3 months
>everyone, including the girls, is 6'1+

>one fucking
>twink Asian
>tight fucking
>roleplay
>spreading
>as fuck
>I want to fucking
Looks like you have some subliminal urges you need to deal with

Fuck you

My 2d waifus will take care of that

just admit your homosexuality faggot

Sounds like someone has a crush

Op is tsundere

Take a picture of said Manlet sounds hot

OP and Manlet sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

t. 5'6

definitely b8

fuck you man im 5'6" in an asian country and i feel short

>OP got mogged by an Asian twink

Lmao I have this one overconfident asian manlet at my gym who's simmilar. He wears a tank top and those gay ass compression tights, no shorts too.

Every gym has cocky asian manlets who think they are top shit, doing basic bitch cable exercises after benching 1 plate.

You want them to stop mean-mugging you?
The trick is to have intermediate or higher lifts.

It's funny actually. The second they get intimidated they think they'll pull one up on you by doing some bodyweight stuff, like a set of chinups.
They quickly fuck off and start hiding in corners around you when you put on a dip belt and do sets of pullups with 20kg extra.

Wish I had my own Asian twink.

Oh god, that reminds me of when my girlfriend's orbiter invited us all to his place for a party. My GF circle of friends are all hipsters and soyboy except for this one liberal but bearmode quasi redpilled guy, cool af.

Guy is literally 5'4, skinny fat with visible gyno. He had a chin up bar and kept egging me on to do some, thinking because I'm much more bigger (5'10 165 pounds lean), so I started cranking out about 16-17 while everybody was cheering and when it was his turn, he only did 9 half repped kipplings while everyone laughed, I could see his face turn red from humiliation lol.