Boy meets girl

>Boy meets girl
>Boy likes girl
>Girl doesn't like boy
Why is that everyone's story here, Veeky Forums?
Is there something wrong with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35hCo_grAqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speak for yourself

yes

Cmon pick up more girls and some girl will like you sooner or later.

Some of us just weren't made for this world.

>Boy meets boy
>Boy likes boy
>Nasty sweaty man love
>No homo though
Why is that everyone's story here, Veeky Forums?
Is there something wrong with us?

For me it was
>boy meets girl
>girl likes boy
>girl goes out of way to get boys attention
>boy bites
>girl tells boy she has boyfriend
>boy backs off
>girl won't leave boy alone
She was nuts in hindsight but few men could resist those big Persian milkers and giant round ass, my God

Poor Goose.

>Persian
FUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
Where can I find Middle Eastern qts in Burgestan?

Dunno, I'm in Aus. You cunts have Latina's tho. I want to berry my head in a spicy latina brapper before I die

Yeah, unfortunately where I live they're all "La Goblina"-tier, but if I ever find a THICC latina irl I'm gonna break my dick off in her brapper

Theres something about me thats repulsive and it isnt a physical trait. If anything im jacked and good looking and I draw people in friends and girls. But something about me just chases people a way. Ive made dozens of friends over the years and can count the ones that remain on one hand. Ive had opportunities at clubs to hook up with chicks but i just go blank. I need to know that they actually like me and not what I am on the outside and I do not think anyone can. Theres just something about me thats missing its weird. I recently asked this girl out the third time I saw her and due to both of us being busy the last 2 weeks we havent gone out yet. I still see her weekly at a club meeting and some days she talks to me but others she doesnt. Tonight she didnt. Despite all we have in common, comversation that would normally make her light up just went nowhere. This has happened to me countless times now and i cant find anyone who actually likes who i am. I just feel broken and empty and i dont know what to do to fix it. If you say talk to more girls i do and most are very interested initially but despite me making a move or not they drift off. I really like the before mentioned girl and im not gonna see her for 2 weeks due to spring break and hopefully thats enough time to reset things a bit. Im really running out of energy though if this one fails i dont know where ill go.

Because Chad's were popular when kids, played sports from 4 to 18 and grew that way. Also had high T all through puberty leading to thicker shoulder hands bones Jaws etc.

Fitbros are compensating

That hits me right where I live.
Fuck, man...

>boy never meets girl
>boy never meets anyone
>boy floats through life without a reason to live or attempt to succeed
>boy spends free time pointlessly improving himself even though he knows he's gonna end it all at 30
>boy can bench lmao3pl8 at least and has a steady income

Why are we here, just to suffer?

Its more like
> boy meets girl
> boy likes girl
> girl gives guy chance
> girl starts to waver in affection
> boy too autistic on how to fix this tries to love harder and pushes them away

Add on to this

>Get reprimanded for behavioral issues throughout all of elementary school because of high energy
>Female teachers were convinced I was too loud and stepping out of line
>Instead of actually trying to develop and grow me into a better individual they punished me for being hyper
>Punishments went too far, however, and they ended up pushing me into not wanting to talk, interact, participate in class discussion
>Instead of owning up to my parents that they fucked my behavior up from being hardasses they lie during parent-teacher conferences about how well I participate/do in class
>Luckily enough I played football and did wrestling, though I petered out of those by the end of 8th grade
>The middle school teachers had no idea why I wouldn't participate in class (thanks shit tier public education)

I still feel the effects from it today. My problem was never with my peers growing up, it was with the fucking administrators/teachers that treated some kids like dirt, while pushing other kids to their potential.

A girl will never love you in the same way that you love them.

K. Do what I did; find a fixer upper. A fatty who clearly shows potential but has no confidence and build her up. Don't be a "nice guy", be harsh, honest from the get go because that's what you'll need to be to motivate her to lose weight and get her shit together. It can't be a cunt though. A genuinely nice, submissive, with room for improvement fatty who knows she is punching above her belt and would do anything to stay with you, including putting up with you giving her a hard time about her weight. You'll be in it for the long run but my gf for example, was looking over pictures of when she had shit pierced in her face and was about 40kgs heavier with dyed hair and called me an idiot for hooking up with her in the first place. She's a completely different person.
If only I could change my own life for the better lol

>Boy meets girl

youtube.com/watch?v=35hCo_grAqw

iktf

Na man, my story isnt like that, my story is like
>Boy meets girl
>Boy likes girl
>Girl likes boy
>But Girl in relationship
>Boy leaves for overseas
>Girl leaves relationship
>Boy returns to girl
>Girl fucks another boy before first Boy returns
>Boy is broken
>Girl still wants both boys
>Boy gives up on life for gains

>boy meets girl
>boy likes girl
>girl likes boy
>boy is too much of a girl to do something about it until girl loses interest
this has happened too many times

>boy meets girl
>girl acts like nympho
>boy gets into relationship
>5 months later boy realises she was lieing
>was actually a gains goblin
>boy saving money to pay the troll to cross bridge from goblin land

God fucking dammit Veeky Forums im sick of the goblins.

I can tell you from experience it feels better to be rejected than never try user. Give it a go next time.

We're all gonna make it, brah.

I know. I was cursed to be the undying loyalty type and girls just arent made to be that way.

>low self-esteem leads to situational anxiety
>esoteric interests makes finding common ground for conversation difficult
>self-perpetuating cycle of rejection and further loss of self respect

wanna know how to fix it? here's how:

1) learn to love yourself. not because of your body, or your accomplishments, or your gf, or anything. and not in spite of a lack of any of these things. just BECAUSE. because you're you, and you're the most special person you'll ever have in this life. you only get one of em, and you don't need any god damned excuses or justifications to love yourself along the way.

this is the hardest step, but it's the most important. until you love yourself, nothing else matters.

1.5) i hope this goes without saying on Veeky Forums at least, but take care of yourself. fitness, hygiene, fashion. they all go a long, long way, and it's a great way to almost immediately feel better about yourself

2) take a look at your hobbies. do you spend all day on Veeky Forums? do you exclusively play vidya, watch anime, etc? if you enjoy those things, there's nothing wrong with that (see #1), but you also must be aware that the way you spend your free time you gets carried over into your social life.

at it's core, smalltalk is just bullshitting, sharing stories, and finding commonality with another person. if you want to be successful in that regard, you need to set yourself up to have that commonality. this means diversifying your interests, so that in almost any topic, you at least have something to bring to the table, rather than awkward stuttering and silence.

(cont)

the best conversations are ones that range over all sorts of topics, interests, current events, past experiences, you name it. because you cover a vast variety of topics, it never gets stale. but if you've got a fixation on a very narrow spectrum of obscure entertainment, these conversations will never, ever happen. but if you've got confidence (#1) and things to say (#2), you'll never have trouble

last, and most importantly, a person who is at peace with themself and has productive, creative passion is an incredibly attractive thing. it gives you focus, it gives you fulfillment, and it gives you an ever greater sense of confidence because, fuck what literally anybody else thinks, you've got a passion and you're damned good at it, with their approval or not.

3) stop trying. it's counterintuitive, and it's an annoying fact of life, but the harder you try to pin someone down, the harder it's gonna be. and before the mgtow sperglings out there start throwing their fedoras, no, that's not exclusive to women, men do it too.

the simple fact is, more often than not, things are never going to work out with many of the women you meet. it's just a matter of circumstance. confident guys who get with lots of girls know that there are more fish in the sea, and so they don't waste their time trying to force a situation that isn't going to work out. it's like getting turned down for a job, but rather than looking for work elsewhere, simply applying to that same job over and over. it's insanity.

so you have to be willing to accept a situation that doesn't work out with grace, and not let it phase you (see #1 again). even outright rejection doesn't have to be humiliating, as most people are decent enough to do it kindly, and if not then they're a true shitbag and you're actually better off.

Being rejected just burns in the cheeks for a few seconds. Its weird we are so adverse to it.

More like

>boy meets girl
>girl plays hard to get
>get tired of it and stop pursuing
>she starts becoming easier
>realize i made the right choice and ignore completely

mine was

>boy meets girl
>girl falls in love with boy after sex
>boy still doesn't feel the same
>girl pleads with boy
>boy starts falling in love
>girl starts falling out of love
>girl leaves
>boy sad
>boy gym to keep feels away

Kek theres a girl at my work i think is doing this. She would come up and talk to me everyday after i asked her out, then she kind of flaked on the date but still talked to me everyday. Now she just walks past me, but stared at me like i was supposed to go out of my way for her.

Dumb whore already flaked on me and she said she "hung" out with the rugby players at her college and theyd get her the "good" drinks.

Not wasting a second thought on this thot.

most importantly, you'll find that, if you're willing to drop a situation and walk away, you shift the dynamic. suddenly you're the one with control over the situation, and suddenly they're a bit more willing to chase you. your confidence shows through, and that makes people want to live up to your expectations.

4) watch more comedy. seriously. especially stand-up, but also tv shows, movies, the works. pay attention to what you find the most funny, but also if you're kind of autistic what other people find funny as well. everybody loves to laugh, and by constantly exposing yourself to the language of timing, delivery, expression, reversal of expectation, and pop culture reference, you'll gradually start to absorb it.

also try to be cognizant of your audience at all times. don't make jokes about religion or politics until you know their views. try to avoid making references to anime and shit unless you know they're into it. try to avoid going too dark until you've figured out where their rough line is. it takes practice, but eventually you'll start to understand how to start the jokes light, and push and push until you've hit the sweet spot between comically shocking and truly offensive

if you can do all these things
1) love yourself and take care of yourself
2) have diverse, relatable interests
3) stop trying so damned hard
4) learn how to make people laugh

then two things will happen. one, you'll realize you don't need a woman at all to be genuinely happy with yourself and your life. two, you'll find yourself with more relationship opportunities than you know what to do with.

yeah

No amount of swol will ever make up for spirgisity.. If you couldn't get girls before you lifted, chances are you won't get any (that aren't just Meatdiggers who only like your body) you have to learn how to interact with the opposite sex properly.
go lurk in /adv/, every other thread is literally this thread -90% natty.

also reminder that most qt grills you see are laqured with make-up and have a shit personality. just find someone reasonably Veeky Forums that you would consider a really good friend (that you can also fug)

Want to be friends?

Oh to be this naive.

Because it should go like this
>Boy meets girl
>Boy likes girl but acts like he doesn't give a shit
>Girl wonders why boy likes her but not in a loving way
>Girl tries her best to gets boys attention
>Boy takes advantage of her
>Boy keeps his distance
>Girl gets confused and more desperate to get boys eternal love
>Boy keeps fucking her

Not going like this.
>boy meets girl
>boy likes girl
>girl likes boy
>boy goes to have sex with girl
>girl whips out dick

idk bout yall but im emotionally immature, socially lacking, ugly, fat, cowardly when it counts, and lazy... but im working on it

This hit me holy fuck, I'm there with you user you aren't alone. I retreated into a shell because I was always being put down for being 'disruptive'. Then in my shell I grew into something so disconnected from most people that real relationships are impossible with me

>end it all at 30
On August 1st it’s all over for me.

>gets what she wants
>leaves

Women are such shit. This happened to me too.

>boy meets self
>boy doesn't like self

Plz past the one where she crossed get legs

I really wanna hug that goose (totally homo)

women, not even once

Kek

Approaching a girl and flopping is whatever dude, the only time theyll flat out reject you is at the club. In hs it sucks becauae you have to see them the next day and youre usually more emotionally invested.

Yep. Fucked how to be successful you have to play a stupid fucking balancing act of not giving a shit, yet still show your love. Fall over one side too far and shes gone forever

I really dont wanna sound wanna-be chad here but sometimes too many girls like me when I dont like them
It keeps happening, I treat my female friends with platonic love and expect little in the way of romantic returns from them and they end up with crushes on me, I don't reciprocate and they leave or get super distant
I don't know man, some part of me just isn't able to love them the way they do me
It's hilarious but it's crippling me

I... I'm not sure how to take this.. if by some mericle you are being serious then sure.

That got to me

>balancing act of not giving a shit, yet still show your love.
FUUUCKK FUCCK FUC FUK THIS ALL OF THIS. RRRREEEEEEE

jesus mang I literally screamed at the computer.

Good to see someone give legitimately good advice on Veeky Forums instead of the usual edgelord /r9k/ tier bullshit.

t. "nice guy" who is falling into inceldom

I don't think it's related to fitness in general, I think it's the Veeky Forums element. It's either that less desirable people are likely to visit Veeky Forums, or that the general attitude on Veeky Forums is very undesirable and easy to take on if you come here often.

For example, I dont think anybody would disagree that most men who visit Veeky Forums don't have the best attitude towards women. A view that probably started out as anecdotal is just confirmed by the anecdotal stories of everybody else who posts, therefore your overall view of women becomes negative.

Women pick up on that bitterness. Most prefer a confident man, without this mental baggage that they're not good enough, or all women are whores. Bitterness simply isn't attractive and I think that's a really common trait in people who visit Veeky Forums.

I say this as somebody who regularly visits and has done since the site began. It's just my insight.

This is the ultimative truth

>girl likes boy
>boy is chad
>chad pumps and dumps
>girl becomes a slut
>slut leads on beta
>beta gets rejected
>beta becomes more beta or transitions into chad
>chad, formerly beta, meets girl
>pumps and dumps
>repeat

did the chicken come first, or the egg?

Bro, you legitimately might have borderline personality disorder or something. Make a psychiatrist appointment.

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING REEEEEE

Some are made for that, just like some guys. Imagine how hard it would be to find another dude like you who is the undying loyalty type

I havent been rejected yet.
But i havent tried going in a relationship with anyone either

we are autists
and in your case a little bit stupid as well

capped. My first one pls no bully

Shit, I might have BPD. Fear of rejection and abandonment literally consumes me and I often have breaks in moods like when I would drive by my ex girlfriends street or a Panera Bread where we used to hang out, I would just scream autistically at the top of my lungs in my car.

Faaaack this is like a documentary of me m8. I used judo as an outlet(still do) though and all my teacher did at parents evening was suggest the educational psychologist, more than likely just to try and get me on some pills so she didn't have to do her job

/thread

I've been here way too long. But in that time I've become increasingly certain of one simple fact. We're all at least slightly autistic, doesn't matter how chad we get or if we've never been officially diagnosed. That's what draws us to one another, why this is the only place that feels like home. We're bound together by our shared dysfunctionality.

I'm going for Patrick Bateman mode aesthetically. But even when I reach it, it won't change who I am at heart. A fat autistic kid who's confidence never truly recovered from High School even though it's been years. Doesn't matter how good I look, I'm here forever.

user, stop. This hurts, it's too real.

I'm sorry Rebecca, you were right to get out early on.

its shit and you're shit

Not my story you autism machine

>boy hangs out with girl
>they get along really well
>they sleep together
>but after awhile, the boy realizes that despite their connection he does not love her
>cuts it off, and leaves
>he never speaks to her again

I don't know, maybe I'm just apathetic, but I don't know if I can romantically love anyone. Have never felt it and I know any attraction I might have towards a girl is probably just infatuation. So now I avoid flirting and dating, not necessarily because I have ever been good at it, but because I don't see a point if no love is involved. I met another interesting girl on new years, but we go to uni far away from one another, and I am still jaded, so that avenue might be broken. Nonetheless, I gave her my number when she asked (decided not to ask for hers.) Anybody else not know what love is?

Accurate for me as well

Fucking hell this is too on point

The hard thing about this user is you have to try real hard to love and take care of yourself and also to have other interests besides what ur already into is hard and if you don’t actually enjoy such things but u learn them just for the sake of being better then your gonna seem like a teyhard because well you are. It’s very tough. Do you have any tips on how to love yourself really? I don’t hate myself but I don’t know if I’d say I love myself

I think I have something fundamental missing in my head or personality. I just can't seem to conect with other people, I can talk and hold a conversation just fine and Ihave plenty of people I can call best friends, but I just don't see why they would be my friends. Same thing with girls.
I have absolute confidence that anyone can do whatever they set their minds to. In a single year I lost ~120 pounds, started looking a lot better than I did before, got into the undisputed best law school in my country and even appeared in an article about weight loss in the most famous national news website. I say this without any arrogance at all i swear. I think these are supposed to be mildly impressive feats but I still have no ideia why someone would take an interest in me over anyone else. Whenever I open my mouth I believe from the bottom of my soul that I'm boring people. I'm so broken in the head that I have no ideia how to fix myself.
I sincerely just want to feel like people like being around me.
Hold me brehs.

Nice whitespace.

What's on August 1st?

Don’t be stupid. Men are loyal and attentive providers by nature. Only women leave.

I've never spoke to a girl to the point you find out you like each other or not, so I don't even know what that feels like.

I'm 19

>boy meets girl
>girl falls in love with boy
>boy is too emotionally scared to love her back
>ends up destroying every relationship he's in
>new girl same story
>just want to learn how to fall in love and not destroy relationships

worst part is that i only realized that i loved her after it was over and too late.
its ok just a couple more years and i can an hero

Most of us are ugly.

I disagree, I've actually met quite a few of you and most of us look pretty normal. I'm not ugly, I'm just fat and working on it.

You're browsing Veeky Forums. I'd say at least a quarter of us have BPD, some form of anxiety, depression and a myriad of other personality disorders or psychiatric illnesses. It's one thing to acknowledge that something is wrong with you, but in my experience, it's a bad idea to classify it and start treating it like a medical condition.

If you go to a psychiatrist, here's what's going to happen; you'll get some very general diagnosis, BPD, anxiety, depression, or some combination of them. Then you'll get recommended and prescribed an antidepressant: prozac, zoloft, sertraline, maybe a benzo (but those are falling out of fashion; psychs don't want to be liable for anything). Then you'll try it for a couple of months, realize that it doesn't actually do much besides give you some side effects and maybe some suicidal thoughts. At this point, you're well down the rabbit hole of being treated by everyone that knows about your diagnosis (including yourself) as a mental case. Maybe you go try CBT or DBT or group sessions with a shrink. Be surrounded by sad fucking 40-50 year olds and talk about thought processes and how if you think hard enough about it, you'll completely turn your life around.

Here's the fucking reality:
1. Personality disorders are incredibly fucking common because the DSM-V checklist for them are incredibly fucking general. Psychs really like to diagnose things. The problem is, there's a thousand different diagnoses and you're bound to fit one of them. That's enough of an excuse for them to start treating you as a patient, and enough of an excuse for them to start taking your money.

2. Treatment rarely does anything when it comes to BPD. Personality disorders tend to persist in some form or another for a LONG time. You need to learn to live with yourself. I really would not recommend any sort of meds, they're a band-aid in the best of circumstances, and a pill that makes you want to slit your wrists in the worst.

1/2

oh

oh absolutely it's hard. it's one of the hardest things to do in this world. but it's worth it. i wish i could give you an easy answer (i wish i had one myself) or could point you to some stellar resource. i'm sure there are some out there, maybe try looking for some books (i read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck, and while the language was a little tryhard the messages were pretty on point imo). there's a stigma around self-help books, but if someone is willing to look down on someone else for trying to improve themselves, it just means they're suffering from crab-in-a-bucket syndrome real hard.

additionally, i personally think 'loving yourself' isn't just something you attain and call it quits, any more than 'getting in shape' requires working out for a bit then you're set for life. it's a process, and it requires constant effort. but if not self-love, what else in life is there that's worth such an effort?

it's about being able to accept your flaws, and realize that they come from good places. maybe your insecurity comes from the fact that you have a lot of love to give, and are afraid of not receiving it in return. maybe your 'laziness' is partially a recognition that our society has fucked up standards when it comes to work ethic, and you don't need to fall into that trap.

and it's about being able to see the forest for the trees in terms of the challenges you've faced and the things you've accomplished. they may not seem large on paper, but they're real, and you struggled through them and survived. learn to praise yourself, not in a egotistical way, but in a fair way.

and never stop improving. everyone can use improvement. a part of loving yourself is being able to look inward and see the potential you have inside. it's tricky, but you can take stock of your shortcomings without being hypercritical and destructive. it's a great feeling to know you're slightly better today than yesterday, and will be slightly better tomorrow

So here's what I think you should do. Acknowledge your shortcomings: you say that you have mood breaks, fear of rejection and abandonment. Try to realize that these thoughts and mood breaks are completely irrational, get it down to a tee such that every time you're actually experiencing the feelings, you get a voice in your head saying, "this is fucking stupid, why am I acting this way?" Compare yourself to what a normal person would do in your situation. The aim is to get reason to take over. Keep at it for a while and you "might" notice a difference.

There you go, I saved you a few hundred dollars and a 12 week DBT program, which is widely regarded as the best treatment for BPD and is a complete and utter waste of time and money.

Again, I really recommend against playing up your problems as giant issues and trying to get a diagnosis. It doesn't help in the slightest. Be mindful of what's specifically wrong and try to fix it yourself. Because at the end of the day, it's going to come right back down to you fixing it yourself.

We're eternally insecure about our body image or how much weight we can squat/diddly/etc to actually improve upon our social skills enough for people to look past our appearances.

We also do not have a big enough wallet to make the girl like us back.

good advice user thank you

Los angeles, Westwood neighborhood. thats it.

t. Persian braphog expert

the whole thing drives me nuts.

Back when i had zero income no one would give a shit, now that i finally have a steady job the only women to ever approach me are the ones obviously interested in my wallet.

I refuse to pay shit for women, still they approach me probably thinking on long term or something.

And inb4 you didnt have your shit together before and that's why they never cared. My shit is just fucked up as before but now i can afford some shit.

>meet girl
>girl likes me
>play games every day with girl become friends
>Girl starts fucking me and friendship vanishes
>ask about what happened to friendship
>girl vanishes too.

thx fit. I got sex-zoned.

>Boy meets girl
>Boy is indifferent to or only platonically interested in girl
>Girl likes boy

That's been my life for the past 2 years, I think I've developed autism from lifting weights

I know that feel. Hit it big with a government job this year and made 250k in crypto last year kek.

as far as interests are concerned, i'd say just be willing to try new things. never write something off because of a bad trailer, or because it's "normie-tier", or because other people on the internet said it sucks.

you don't have to force yourself to watch something if you hate it, and the point isn't about binging "normie-tier" garbage (although if that's what you call it you may need to spend less time on the internet). the point is that if you try enough new things, you're certain to find plenty that you like.

ultimately, the point is to gain experiences, to be a diverse and interesting individual who has stories and opinions and things that people would enjoy listening to.

and if you find that you truly don't enjoy anything beyond your niche, then it may be time to start pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone. again, to draw a Veeky Forums parallel, few people genuinely enjoy the act of lifting, the soreness, the physical effort when they start. but over the months and years, as the routine becomes habit, as the body recognizes the endorphins, and as the results start to show, they learn to love it. find some activities that you think you might enjoy most, and stick with them. you'll find you have more to say, and that you're a more well-rounded person for it.

Bruh, I own my own house, have half a million in crypto and no one knows it. I still dick around at city college as a 30 yr old and girls are semi reliably all over me despite me lying and saying I rent and am broke.

I know how you feel bro. It's your self esteem, you shouldn't worry about roasties who only care whether or not you're a chad who's been around the world