When you only attract sluts but want to have sex with girls you can raise a family with

>when you only attract sluts but want to have sex with girls you can raise a family with

Maybe you do attract those girls but they don't act on it because they aren't thots

I don't act on anything right now, I tell myself that if I focus just on myself they'll come

At least you attract girls

Maybe you look like a moron. Maybe you are a moron.

Delet

>attract girls but have crippling social anxiety and depression

>been having tons of sex recently with different women recently
>still can't manage to get a gf

Go to the church.
Stop going to clubs.

>been told im attractive
>and asked user why dont you have a gf are you gay ?? by girls
>6 ft 3 245 30% and roughly 40lbs overweight

Why cant normies let me sort myself out before I find a girl

it doesnt work like that, but they do come when u dont expect it.

nofap 7 day here. I literally dreamt having sex all night long.

Apparently the only girls I can get are fat ones, even though I'm 6'3 white and good-looking. Like, what the fuck. I'm not working my ass off at the gym and in school just to win some fat girls over. They expect me to work for it too. Fuck that

>when you attract girls you can start a family with but they're 4s and 5s

>6’3 195lb down from 240lb
>handsome with good hair
>outgoing with lots of friends
>still feel lonely
>no one asks why I don’t have a gf

>be cute
>every girl just wants to take it as slow as possible because they think I'm the one
>they all bashfully look at me like I'm going to sweep them off their feet
>never happens for them and I ignore them completely for ever thinking in was going to wait to have sex with someone who I know has been a whore before

This is weird as fuck boys. Why do girls not want to immediately blow cute guys? I have to fucking romance them its fucking bullshit

he means you need to actively approach good girls because generally only sluts will approach you

is there an alternative that doesn't involve pretending to be religious?

Accept Jesus as your savior. Your heart has always wanted to, but you’re letting pride and wrath prevent you from seeing His light

Okay, first off:
1. All women are whores. They’re not all shameless, exhibitionist whores, but they’re whores in the same sense you are.
2. You actually don’t know how you’ll get along with a girl down the line regardless of how she behaves when you first meet her. She might turn out to be pretty decent, but honestly with today’s world of social media you’re going to have to accept at least some measure of whoriness and exhibitionism. Just make sure it’s not one that will make you resentful against her and you’re good enough, as long as you’re willing to put in the effort of an actual relationship.

what the fuck even is this shit
maybe you should accept buddha

Probably not. I don't think atheist or agnostics want to make a family. There's no moral outside of religion.

Kek i feel you bro apply as little effort as possible the legs open eventually also taking them out speeds up the process ...side note never go out tk just eat do something active !!!

You're either not very attractive facially, or you're a shitty/boring person.

Fat women don't actually have high standards, despite what fit seems to think. Of course they're going to shit talk and make out they want this and that on dating sites but ultimately, they will swoon over anybody who gives them attention.

You're expecting far too much and you're considering your worth as higher than it is. Nobody is expecting you to settle for these fat girls, but there is obviously something about you which just isn't attractive to attractive women.

It's ironic really. You're criticising fat women for being attracted to you when you feel they don't deserve it, but you're showing the same level of entitlement.