Why are black guys so ripped?

Why are black guys so ripped?

looks pretty similar to the white guy third from the right

remember when this show was real and everyone was a skinny fat accountant or gay

nigga u blind AF

The fat ones are easier to arrest.

Some more images

Steroids.

Our ancestor breed them to pick coton

it's probably nutrition. really poor people in general tend to have better diets, at least from what I experienced before (China, Europe, US). now you have these semi-poor people who actually have enough money but spend it on mcdonald's all day but then you have people who would never in their lives be able to afford such a luxury. I assume that's one major reason, especially considering that many black people confess to loving chicken, which is a pretty good source of protein. also, you usually see black people doing lots of physical activities in their daily lives so that factors in too. saw the same stuff happen when I lived in China. Chinese students at my university were playing basketball all day and only eating healthy foods in the school cafeteria. they were usually pretty then but decently built

gee i wonder who stands behind casting those people

underrated

>Being fooled by shading and pose
Step up your game, darkie.

I remember this season. Most of the strength challenges he lost at.

Why have blacks never won a World's Strongest Man title? Why are the current holders of the world record bench, squat, deadlift, and OHP white?

2018/2018

> (OP)
>Our ancestor breed them to pick coton
Now its like were the cotton

Because niggers are lazy

This

Chinese and blacks are nothing alike and I'm actually skeptical of your claim that you've been in the US long enough to observe black people
Some of the fattest unhealthy Americans are black, they eat FRIED chicken, FRIED vegetables, cornbread, drink coke and Pepsi and sweet tea, and 50% probaby have undiagnosed diabetes
These ripped black guys you see on TV are put there for a reason to sell the image of the strong black man to try and plant that stereotype in the minds of young people
You think it's a coincidence they're always cherry picky swole black dudes and ottermode white guys right next to eachother? It's subliminal

This

The majority of blacks eat and drink like shit. All the fit blacks you are going to see look like shit in a decade tops. They eat sugary drinks and candy all the time and they all get diabetes at some point. Plus, almoat all blacks you see at the gym are on steroids, they openly admit it.

T. Georgian

Posted before and will keep posting it. Blacks a higher ratio of muscle mass to strength and so therefore look more jacked.

Only seen a few black dudes at my gym, one was totally on steroids, the other was lifting i jeans and a white under shirt, the other was a group of younger guys who just left all the weights everywhere.

Black people live in their own world, like a movie that they star in, they also LOVE drama, or anything that makes them feel like they are important or the subject.

Darker skin makes muscles look more defined. That's the reason bodybuilders use copper colors when going to competitions.

Nah, it's really just roids.

blacks have the highest obesity and obesity related disease rates in the US despite being only 14% of the us population.

niggers can squat.
other than that you dont really see many blacks excel at that sort of competition

According to a study, black guys who lift are more prone to using roids then white guys who lift.
And muscles look more prominent on dark/tanned skin.

Nice source faggot

The darker your skin the more definition you have on your muscles. Why do you think bodybuilders use tan for competitions

Little known fact is that the tan they put on also protects the skin against those thousands of watts lights they're standing under. Plus optical enhancement of course

Because we're better than you colonizer

>niggers can squat.
WRONG!
I'm @295x5 on squat and 440x5 on deadlift @ 175 bw. I literally can not into squat.

I also can't ball.

Same reason chimpanzees are naturally muscular

A larger percentage of black guys lift weights compared to other races.
My city is less than 20% black but the weightroom in my gym is 40-50% black guys.

My personal theory is that most slaves who survived were top tier genetic specimens and that’s why so many black Americans are so athletic

>i also cant ball
Can't tell if LARPing or just totally fucking up at being black. How many seconds in the day can you go without someone asking why you don't play basketball?

Blacks are more likely to use drugs aka roids

i think if you're broke as fuck, you do whatever you can to keep yourself distracted because just sitting around with no money to distract yourself is boring as fuck. some people eat a lot and watch tv, some work out. the ones that work out end up looking better, end up training their minds to keep pushing, and therefore are more likely to end up in the public eye.

same reason why so many professional athletes come from such shitty neighbourhoods. training is a cheap way for people who might not have access to great education or entertainment to distract themselves and as a bonus might make you not poor any more.

This is also my personal theory, that chattel slavery in the U.S. was an accidental breeding program that selected for the best genetics for physical labor. I've had people suggest that is outrageous because it wasn't long enough, but 300 or so years seems more than long enough to select for better musculature and cardiovascular potential.

300 years is like 12 generations. i'm not sure that that's a significant enough amount of genetic turnover, i'm not a biologist though

Because the jews in charge of that program cast ripped niggers in order to emasculate white men in comparison, this is all part of the plan to implant the thought muh hot black guy in women, to normalizing them being attracted to blacks which eventually will be one of the many pieces slowly but surely achieving white genocide.

I mean, if you can (apparently) make black skin white (or vice versa) in as little as 35 generations, I'm willing to believe you could selectively breed for slightly better "athleticism" in 12 or so. But yea, I'm not biologist, geneticist, or anthropologist.

>Why are black guys so ripped?
I went to see KRS ONE last night and everybody there was fat as fuck.

also,
>hurr durr why do bodybuilders tan before a comp
the guy in the red shorts is just as big as the black dude
if he tans, his muscles will pop

Both hispanics and black have the highest obesity rates, yet they have the ability to be ultra fit.

My theory is that their daily activity requirement is higher. When they are exposed to a sedentary lifestyle with shit food they have it worse than white people.

really? i've never heard that thing about the skin colour before, link?

This is true. My wife is an educated 1st generation Mexican American and told me this same theory.

at least someone understands

lol keep getting mad at white people while china walks right into your homeland and takes everything

That guy is big , but your average person isn't big and that includes blacks.

It's mostly just skintone anyways. It's easier to see definition when your skin is dark. A lot of the black people I've seen at gyms aren't nearly as strong as they look.

You have to remember that blacks in the West have been bred by selection through slavery (slave traders took the fittest / tallest ones over there)

Most blacks here in africa are little fat balding manlets.

niggas you all are wrong

black people look more riped because the light reflect differently in their skin.
take a white dude and a black dude with the same body, in the ligth of the sun the black dude ALWAYS will look more riped.

when you draw thats pretty obvious

superior genetics and work ethic. white boys cant understand how a nigga can work that hard. whitey is also antisocial and afraid of the outdoors (they lived in caves and cant handle sunlight)

so this makes them to be stronger? did cotton formerly weigh hundreds of pounds or something? an ideal slave is one who is weak and docile. when you take a wolf and make it into a dog, you make if more civil and domesticated, because this is the most beneficial thing to do for the given purpose. so why then would we take a simple negro from africa and turn it into a proverbial feral wolf?

yes. whenever i see niggers at the grocery store they always have tons of containers of juices of various colors, among other silly and heavily processed items. i dont think they drink water.
they are bad at cooking as well. a white man can grow crops of all types, and values things like seasoning so much that he discovered entire new continents and trade routes just because he wanted some more flavor. the negro will simply eat dirt

they also have thinner skin

What are you talking about buddy? Ready Williams holds the WR Squat

the average american black person has the physicality of a skinny twink

white slave owners were not necessarily trying to breed a race of herculean alexander the greats - they just wanted somebody to pick cotton and follow directions without thinking too much - you dont need to be lebron james to do that. the reason for the american negro's ascension is because of them living in a white society - this evoked a sort of natural selection that is much different from that of the african wilderness. where in africa the evolution of the negro was dictated entirely by the local nature in combination with the negro population (blacks hate blacks. nobody likes them; not even themselves), in america they lived among whites and under white law, and so the whiteness rubbed off on them, but not by means of direct genetic mingling or deliberate mate selection. it was through indirect means, like how wolves turned into dogs through indirect means of white men. just by being in the vicinity of them and living among whites, the rules of selection change. niggers develop different values when they live with whites, and this is reflected in their recent evolution

black people have thicker skin. that's why they look younger than whites

On average, blacks have higher levels of testosterone and human growth hormone. They are fewer generations removed from competing with natural predators for food and thus less evolved for the civilized world. With their disproportionate strength comes disproportionate aggression, poor rationalization skills and lower IQ. Like every other animal on the planet, these traits are highly dependent on lineage. There are plenty of brilliant blacks out there and plenty of jacked/low IQ whites but when you break it down to the averages, the differences become clear.

The darker a color the further it makes recesses look. It's basic color theory.

White people became domesticated many more centuries ago and the selective pressures put on them have been more forgiving for longer.

Blacks don't feel the need to participate in dumb showoff contests to validate themselves against other men and women.

Jew

>the guy in the red shorts
Are you colorblind? There are no red shorts in your image.

>more muscle mass in the chest/shoulders
>dark skin shows definition and hides fat
>higher metabolism, ancestor diet mostly sugars and protein, lived in a hotter climate
>live in communities that actually encourage athletics and competition
Still if you look at the average black guy he looks eerily similar to the average white guy, Hispanic etc. if all that stuff makes you insecure to be not black you are a cuck. There are a lot more reasons I'm glad I'm white.

Why do we continue to have nigger worship threads like these and the elliot huse ones? Isn't this supposed to be a white nationalist board?

look at the post I'm replying to, doofus
there's also no black dude in the image I posted

88 looks pretty black to me dude.

>On average, blacks have higher levels of testosterone and human growth hormone
False, they actually have the same level as whites

>this shit again
They don't.
On average, they have the same level of testosterone as whites and higher level of estrogen

He's Asian, you're retarded

I wish I was lying. Also, I can swim and I'm on the internet.

My black card has been revoked

haha, yeah he's asian ding dong

Because he dug graves for a living.

C O O N

Why are white guys so ripped?

What's with all the insecure whites in these threads everytime without fail?
/pol/ is truly a pathetic board and you guys will never make it

*burps*

you mean the guy in green shorts
there is none in red

yeah they don't fight over shoes and other goofy trinkets

-----> dipshit

Black guy is obviously posing in each of these.
>crossed arms, pressing up biceps
The white guys are just being casual.

You're really dumb OP.
I work with a lot of black guys.
Not one of them is even close to fit.

Mark henry
World record squat is jeld by a black guy apperntly

Mr olympia is gettin taken over by blacks. Simce the money goy good

>Mark henry
Here's Mark getting chokefuckingslam by Kane so no he's apparently shit.

I'm going to assume you're not retarded... but you know that the person receiving the chokeslam jumps for the person giving it, right?

>niggerish cope

Because it's practically a cultural necessity to play sports or be athletically inclined in black culture. Most blacks start playing a sport at a very young age, take it very seriously, and play rough and rigorously. This makes them strive to be larger to win among their friend group and gains them "social clout".

A black man anywhere can walk up to a pick up game of basketball, where a white man might not be so welcomed in, ESPECIALLY if he's not up to par with their standards.

....Do white people think WWE is real?

running from pohlice every day

A friend of mine studied exercise and sport science
Apparently people from Africa have something specific about them that makes it easier to build muscle. I don't recall the specifics, but yeah its actually a thing.

See you at the country club, user

It's called having higher testosterone. It's no coincidence that the majority of autists are white

this. your second reply is 150 iq thinking. the dog vs wolf theory is a very good one

fucking disgusting look at that belly eww

They have higher estrogen than whites and the same amounts of testosterone. Funnily enough, asians and hispanics have more testosterone than both whites and blacks, would you say it shows?
>disproportianate strenth
google the world record holders for various lifts and strongman competitions. Thereis a race that holds almost all of them, and it's not blacks.

See this comment
Blacks have the same test as whites and less than asians and hispanics

Real question is whats the far right persons calf routine?

because it doesnt pay well or is popular enough to attract niggers, just look at the nfl whiteboi

Why are blacks the most obese demographic in America?